MJ-Rhythm_Mag_07.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_08.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_09.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_10.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_11.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_12.jpg

Really? wrote it in 1989? I didn't knew that :D

Really? wow, thought he wrote in 95/96 era

Yeah, it was on a post in the gearslutz forum. This is a forum where technical people (engineers, musicians etc like bruce swedein amongst others) post. There was a topic about michaels dangerous album and loads of people who either knew michael (bill bray eg.) or others who worked with him (and can be seen in booklet credits) posted telling their facts about michael that they found out from working with him!

bill bray was mj's security guy since motown and died over 8 years ago!

we have NO evidence other than roger friedman and tmz about the Cascio tracks, and I personally don't trust any of them supposed 'friends' of MJ. so i don't belief it.
but either way it doesn't matter, becasue ONLY MJJ's estate can release his songs!
So whatever anyone claims to have, it's MJJ Inc who own them! end of story.
The songs were registered in the US Copyright Office/Library of Congress. They DEFINITELY exist

mj did very detailed demo's before he went to the studio and paid musicians, so I think if these 3-4 guys played over 6 min of music for the drums an dpecusion alone, in the studio during the making of bad there has to be voclas.
also we all know there are hundreds of unreleased songs, even though the estate suggests there are about 60, they say that to get people excited, so every new cd is made to feel important and special,
they probably fear that if they said there is hundreds of songs any new album would not be so special. and later on they can alwyas go, wow! we found more. also sony would not have paid 250 million unless they knew there was tons of music to look through and pick the best. so i think we will have some amazing finds in the years to come.!

how amazing was the acapella demo to beat it on the this is it cd! imagine what other demos sound like! heck, even his demos sound amazing... and some time he did 3 or more versions... anyway I am not able to scan but since the mag is in lots of shops in the uk and has just come out perhaps some1 else can do it. i got mine in tower records.

12 years later…Thriller 40 come out

My sister copped this mag today and scanned it for us:

Download high-resolution scans here. The following is a scaled-down preview:

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_01.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_02.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_03.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_04.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_05.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_06.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_07.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_08.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_09.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_10.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_11.jpg

MJ-Rhythm_Mag_12.jpg
As this topic already got bumped : would somebody be able to re-upload the original scans of this article about MJ drummers, originally offered by @arXter ?

Some new info for u guys...
According to the NEW issue of Rhythm magazine (a UK drum magazine) which has interviews with all of MJ's major drummers... one guy called JR Robinson who is one of MJ's album drummers, said he laid down tons of drum parts for an unreleased BAD album song called "Apocalypse Now".
He said he wrote and recorded 6 and a half minutes of "military drum cadences for it" and he also mentions 3 other musicians he used to lay down percussion for this track to. He called it a 'very hip tune'.

Thats it. Small info but good info for music lovers!
Would love to hear this.

Back