Unreleased video material?

foralltimerishi

Proud Member
Country
India
guys I was wondering is there any MUSIC VIDEO of MJ unreleased just like ONE MORE CHANCE recorded earlier if so then this will great! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

There have been rumors that Michael shot a short film for "Smile," though that's highly unlikely.

I've also deduced that the studio footage of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" that was shown in Bad 25 was intended to be used as some sort of marketing or promotional video. The two are so obviously lip-synching in it, I can't imagine what other purpose it would serve. It's not like the "Just Good Friends" footage, where Michael and Stevie are both letting it fly.

There's also the 1993 version of "Ghosts" that remains unreleased. I think that's it.

I had a dream last year that there was an unreleased music video for superfly sister and it was trial era mj in the bad outfit with reading glasses on dancing.

i wonder how unlikely it is that a rough smile video was shot if that was in fact his favourite song of all time? (talking of smile when i was at the sundberg seminar and he played smile at the end i had only heard the short version ever so when it had extra seconds of adlibbing on piano i was so excited i thought it was something unreleased) :(

It would have been nice for a fully edited IJCSLY video on the dvd/blu ray made from those fake recording sessions.

According to the "For The Record" book there is a 24 (TWENTY FOUR!!) minute version of the "The Way You Make Me Feel" Video.

Yeah, it says: "Extended 25 minute version also made – exclusively screened by Michael at his Neverland home."

The video material I want to see released is MJ in the studio recording music.

Yeah,let's all go take a magical trip to the Estate and ask them about this. -_- Seriously? The chances of seeing any unreleased video material in our generation is extremely unlikely unless Sony and The Estate's servers are hacked and they get leaked onto the Internet.

Yeah,let's all go take a magical trip to the Estate and ask them about this. -_- Seriously? The chances of seeing any unreleased video material in our generation is extremely unlikely unless Sony and The Estate's servers are hacked and they get leaked onto the Internet.

If that's the only way to see unreleased material. So let it be then.

The other day I saw a minute long video of the 1993 Ghosts on YouTube. He's wearing a similar outfit to the 97 version, but with more ruffles.

It's definitely Pre allegations Mike because he was doing the whole feather weight Mickey Mouse clubhouse voice as he speaks to an angry group of citizens.

Anyways, he smashes himself into the ground (think they may have re used the actual shot in the later version, set looks the same). Difference here is the kids(more of them and younger in 97) push the sand pile Michael back together like they're building a castle.

There's this really sweet song playing called 'Seeing Voices' that I believe was co written with Ray Charles and someone else.

Was gonna post the link but Sony have already taken it down via Web sheriff.

2i8f8mf.jpg

1zflqja.jpg

2c0it4.jpg

34xj7yq.jpg

168v6l0.jpg

nv8q6c.jpg

^somebody else put it back up bc the clip is posted in this section as ghosts snippet 93. Song written by Sidney Fine, Rose Fine's husband. (I find that so interesting).

The Man

A while back, someone on a Beatles site said that a video was filmed for The Man and Paul McCartney has it in his vault, but I haven't come across any evidence of this.

DuranDuran;4093072 said:
A while back, someone on a Beatles site said that a video was filmed for The Man and Paul McCartney has it in his vault, but I haven't come across any evidence of this.

There is a similar rumor regarding the song ‘Just Good Friends’.

So, I am starting to think that these kinds of rumors probably refer to studio footage because it is common practice for duets to be captured…

thiron;4092698 said:
Yeah, it says: "Extended 25 minute version also made – exclusively screened by Michael at his Neverland home."

Although, you never know what exactly that was. It could have also been some very raw edit of filmed material, while it was still in the making process.
Maybe even two differently edited versions shown together. Or video + making of.

I already tried asking Tatiana on Facebook if she knows about this and remembers shooting any material that didn't end up in the final version.
But she could not be bothered to reply to me.

What about this? The "get up, son" part is funny :)

Back