Untold love story - I need help

DancingToTheEternity

Proud Member
¨Hello dear Friends and Fans,

I would like to tell you one story that recently happened to me and at end i would appreciate your advice .Probably you wont believe that this happened to me but unfortunately it did and i need to share it with people with good heart as mine.I feel so alone in this world and it hurts so badly.I hope your advice will give me some strength ... So here it is:

I was in relationship with one girls for 1 year and 7 months.We broke up , it didnt work , lots of argues and everything else but ok .I moved on.
Few weeks after break one girl messaged me and told me this : i had to see what so cool and focused man is doing - please note i never talked to that girl and she didnt know me before .It was very strange to me because that girl is one of most beautiful girls i have ever seen .She was one of 4 girls that won contest for most beautiful girl in country.So it give some credit to my statement.
The point is , girls are usually very conceit ( im beautiful im cool and i dont approach guys- guys approach me !) but this girl approached to me in this way. It was strange.
One day she called me if i want to go with her and her friend out and i didnt want to because i had traning in the evening and after that i was really tired and my body was in pain me.Somehow she managed to get me out and i came to club.
I dring 1 bear, than one another and i sayed its enough .I dont drink so few bears can ko! me down.But she oreder 3 bear for me and i had to drink it also. After that we started conversation and she told me they are leaving.I asked what about me i cant drive home now while im drunk.She told me im going with them home :S (first time we were out together)
And so i went home with them and i sleep at her bad that night with her ( we didnt have sex or similar ) just to clear that.

First question is it strange that first time when you came out with somebody you end up sleeping with that person?
She never looked like easy girl or somebody who is doing that regularly but ok.

After that day we seen each other i think almost every day for few days .It was like HEAVEN! I now understand when people say one soul in two bodies.We didnt have to talk we could just look each other in eyes and that would be enought .I tanked God for that and i couldnt believe it happened to me .

BUT!!!!!!

When i went home , I didnt hear from her , she didnt text me , messaged me etc. She was one person when she was with me and other when i was away from her. I couldnt understand that.

So one day i came to her and told her this.She told me that she was in relationship 3 years before me and she cant go in one now again in that way.PLUS I was younger than her ... i am 22 near 23 and she is 24 near 25 ... and that represented big problem to her...

She wanted to have boyfriend that know what he wants who can tell her what is good for her etc....
In my 22 years i have goon almost all over the world ....spent 7 months in Japan ... i practice martial art for 9 years which has strong philosophy etc,...
Every time we talked she couldnt say that i was wrong.... she couldnt prove her statement that this 2 years mean something...
By my talk and the way i look at things and world im way a head of her.

To continue. After i realized something is wrong when im not near her i went to her place and talked with her.
At end she told me she dont want to bond for me and i told her if we wont be in good and right relationship like everybody else do we wont be together.I want things to be done as they should be done with 110% (best they can be ).

So we ended realtionship here first time.

Few days later she messaged me and asked me how em i etc.... In that talk she told me that she is sad , and i asked why ... she told me that she misses me .... She asked me if i want to come and watch movies with her (not directly but it was obvious)...
I didnt want to come and i waited ...

Than Valentines day came . I told myself i like that girl and i want to get her rose and bottle of black wine.
I got that and i want to her place .She hugged me and kissed me and we started again .... (again she started it first )

So both times we stared our relationship she started it first .... not me!

Few days passed and things were again same ... while i was with her she we were in heaven .... when i left she was cold and she didnt want to bond ....

So again we broke and wrote huge message to her and send her ... told here beautiful things etc.... and she responded with small message that im good guys but she is sory she cant give more etc... pure cliché!!!

She borrowed me book and i borrowed her mine .
I red her book she still didnt mine even tho her had 2 times more pages...
I messaged her and told her that i read book and that when she is done with mine to tell me so i can come and pick it up ....
On that she just replied OK

Yesterday was woman's day and i messaged her about that and she just sayed : Thanks

So at end i dont know why is she like that .... in those lets say 2 weeks we spend together , we passed something that people who are more than 1 year together dont go true .....it was just pure MAGIC!!!

She filled me with energy that i never felt before and that is what hurts most! I want that back , i want her back and i know i cant and she isnt good for me ...she is acting like she never had anything with me and oooohhhh yes we had huge things ....

Im asking why would you give somebody something that is most sacred to you and you dont want to bond with that person and you are stopping yourself from being happy ???!?!?!?!?!?

I met her roommate few days ago at street and talked with her.

She told me this : I think she wanted to have sex and you came and she found you attractive and everything else that goes with that. ...... she was the guys using girl (you ) in this relationship .... looks to me like that .....
That is what her roommate told me ....

But i know its more thatn that !!! I KNOW! You just don't act like that to somebody that is not important to you !

My martial art trainer told me .... If two energies bonded once and twice .... be sure that you will meet her again in future ! Its inevitable!

I want to know your thoughts people ? What do you advise me ?
What should i do ?

I have huge heart and it hearts me .....Every time i came to her i brought her a present ... chocolate , wine , rouse or simillar ... never came with empty hands ...even when i went out of town i got her gift and carried it with me ... 3 litros of wine in small bag ... all because i knowed she would appreciate it .

Lots of other girls want to be with me but im not egoistic person or person that would use it in bad way ... Im like Michael .... be kind , be nice , love others!

That is why i said i finally understand MJ .....

Please give me your thoughts !

Much LOVE,
Boris

it sounds like you should listen to her room mate. They live in the same house...they talk...they tell each other stuff. I think the roommate is telling you the truth. I know you care about this girl but IMO....it sounds like you are being used. Please move on and find someone that is going to return the love and affection that you are showing to them...you sound like a good person and you deserve better than what this girl is doing. Good luck,

Thank YOu for your kind words.

But i dont know why ... i keep thinking of her all time ... never happened to me before and i only know her for like 2 weeks ... we talked before over facebook for like 1 months but it wasnt some special talk ....

First time we were together she told me why she came to me first.She told me this :

When i saw you on college i felt that you were like small planet that has lots of energy and your energy was sucking up everything inside .I felt that energy and i had to know how are you and what are you doing ....

But why something so magical had to end like this .... why we couldnt be happy ... this are questions that i cant kick out of my head ...

I bond to that girl so strong and i know her so short ....energy she gaved me was sooo special ... That is i think what i miss the most ...

Its hard ... i trust people so much , i give so much to them and every time they stomp on my heart and leave me broken ... i have 22 years and i alredy have part of hair white because of getting nervous and thinking so much why people are going bad with no reason ... how will i look when i reach 30 years ... my hair will be complete white ....

this is life, Dear :sigh:

When two 'energies' meet... of course, you have those 'sparks' but any 'blossoming relationship is delicate at the beginning...
When it's meant to be, it's meant to be...
What I'm trying to say is... You can't force someone to love you... There can be a connection but maybe the other one is 'fighting' it...

"Bonding" with someone isn't done in a jiffy, you know... It takes commitment, sacrifices, a lot of talking, compromises and stuff :sigh:

You can ONLY act in two ways...

Either you give her another chance if you really have a CRUSH on her... Get to the 'bottom' of WHY she acts like that... Maybe, she's 'intimidated' by your 'energy' field or she's been hurt before and is stuck in a 'attracting/ refusal' thingy?

Maybe, she's just 'playing' with you and then the wise thing to do is 'drop' her...

Own life experience?
Well, I fell in :love: too back in 2011 with a real handsome man :blush: but he was a 'player' and as much as it hurt me ... I won't allow that he or anyone plays with my heart...

Oh, there is a boy 'eyeing' me in college now but I 'feel' he's 'intimidated' by my 'energy' field and I'm NOT gonna make a 'pass' on him... If he's willing to take 'that walk on the wild side' , okay... We now just 'talk', that's all... :blush:

LOVE is a toss of a coin, you know... Good luck, Boris!

I agree but i already gaved her 2 chances and she throw that away .... but that energy that we had wasnt something you come bay every day ... ... it was something magical ....

Its like God gaved me something and than took it so fast that i was just shocked at place ....

ITS UNREAL!

I gaved this relationship 2 chances but now i cant anymore ...if she wants me back she will have to work hard on me othervise i know that it will end in same way like first 2 times ... :;(

BUT I WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING IF I HAVEN'T GAVED HER MY HEART AND MY SOUL .....

My coach told me .... dont worry she will be back ! that 2 energy that met once .... it will certainly meet second time just dont worry and never break down yourself!

Stuff like that happens to all of us and actually quite often in the early 20ies. As painful as it is - it shows you how deep you can feel - and what you value in a relationship - and what not.
You know what you want out of a relationship - and one day you will meet someone with similar expectations and you will be amazed at the feeling and depths you are capable off. Affection and love in the end are unconditional - even if not reciprocal. Unconditional love sometimes needs to be learned. That's the nature of many things. Realize your own self worth because it will help you to recognize the circumstances in life under which you will be happy. We tend to settle. Dream big, happiness will come.

Something like this happens to many of us and it can take years to learn from it. (I spend 5 years figuring that out)
And in the end, the woman worth of your depth will be a lucky lady.

Stuff like that happens to all of us and actually quite often in the early 20ies. As painful as it is - it shows you how deep you can feel - and what you value in a relationship - and what not.
You know what you want out of a relationship - and one day you will meet someone with similar expectations and you will be amazed at the feeling and depths you are capable off. Affection and love in the end are unconditional - even if not reciprocal. Unconditional love sometimes needs to be learned. That's the nature of many things. Realize your own self worth because it will help you to recognize the circumstances in life under which you will be happy. We tend to settle. Dream big, happiness will come.

Something like this happens to many of us and it can take years to learn from it. (I spend 5 years figuring that out)
And in the end, the woman worth of your depth will be a lucky lady.

You are right! But i have to say 5 years is sooo long ... if i have to endure 5 years ill go crazy ... i hope that ill forget her
fast ....

However i still have her book and she has mine at her place so ill have to go end pick it up ....

Few days ago i messaged her about it and she just told me ok , i still haven't (she means that she still hasn't read book )
I cant figure out why is she acting so cold ... if I was her biggest enemy she would be nicer to me ....

Indeed, don't lose your self respect over her... You've done all you could and NOW it's up to her...
I guess, heartache is part of life :sigh:
I've had my :heart: broken several times too to the point where I decided... If you want me, you know where to find me :cheeky:

Just stay your wonderful self and the right one will pop up some day :blush:

Indeed, don't lose your self respect over her... You've done all you could and NOW it's up to her...
I guess, heartache is part of life :sigh:
I've had my :heart: broken several times too to the point where I decided... If you want me, you know where to find me :cheeky:

Just stay your wonderful self and the right one will pop up some day :blush:

Thank YOu very much!!! Im trying to forget her but i guess it will take some time to do that .... :S

Now one question ....
How should i act when i go and get book from her?

Should i enter her apartment and stay there , drink coffee or something ? Talk with her ?

Or should i act bit colder , like i just came to pick up book but i cant stay i have some things to do ?

(to show her i don't care much .... unfortunately girls love when boys don't show sings of attraction ) -

Thank YOu very much!!! Im trying to forget her but i guess it will take some time to do that .... :S

Now one question ....
How should i act when i go and get book from her?

Should i enter her apartment and stay there , drink coffee or something ? Talk with her ?

Or should i act bit colder , like i just came to pick up book but i cant stay i have some things to do ?

(to show her i don't care much .... unfortunately girls love when boys don't show sings of attraction ) -

I'm glad, I could help :blush:

It will take some time to get over her but what helps a 'broken heart' is that you show them... You're NOT vulnerable and you're coping okay without her... Showing someone that they hurt you, puts you in a 'vulnerable' position to be 'abused' again :sigh: Been there done that, so...

I would be COLD and DISTANT to show that she can't mess with your heart, your feelings but it all depends on how she acts when you go to her... If she's cold and all do the same so she maybe will 'feel' how it is to be 'treated' with the cold touch :smilerolleyes:

The BOLD statement doesn't 'fit' me though... Then again, I'm NOT the 'standard type' of girl with my AS :blush:
I :love: it when a guy shows 'interest' that means he's a gentleman :D

Good luck :blush:

I'm glad, I could help :blush:

It will take some time to get over her but what helps a 'broken heart' is that you show them... You're NOT vulnerable and you're coping okay without her... Showing someone that they hurt you, puts you in a 'vulnerable' position to be 'abused' again :sigh: Been there done that, so...

I would be COLD and DISTANT to show that she can't mess with your heart, your feelings but it all depends on how she acts when you go to her... If she's cold and all do the same so she maybe will 'feel' how it is to be 'treated' with the cold touch :smilerolleyes:

The BOLD statement doesn't 'fit' me though... Then again, I'm NOT the 'standard type' of girl with my AS :blush:
I :love: it when a guy shows 'interest' that means he's a gentleman :D

Good luck :blush:

You are totally right !!! Thank YOu very much for your kind words and thoughts! :)

Hello, I'm sorry that you are being hurt so much. Sometimes people feel the need to control others, to prove that they have the 'power' to do that. It makes them feel special, and boosts their confidence. I'm afraid that I do agree that you are being used. No-one who really cared about another person would treat them so inconsistently. I'm afraid that, like a fish, you have been caught. If you keep going back, I fear that you will be kept 'dangling' on the line. While you are feeling a small amount of happiness with her (when she is nice to you), this will prevent you from finding someone else who truly loves you and will care for you with her whole heart. Beauty is not found only on the outside, but on the inside too. You need to find someone who is beautiful on the inside, and who will respect you and be an equal partner. There are very many girls who would love to find someone like you, so keep your heart and mind open, and the right person will come along when the time is right for both of you.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm sorry that you are being hurt so much. Sometimes people feel the need to control others, to prove that they have the 'power' to do that. It makes them feel special, and boosts their confidence. I'm afraid that I do agree that you are being used. No-one who really cared about another person would treat them so inconsistently.

Thank YOu so much for your kind message. I knowed this is right place to post my problems.MJ fans have pure heart and that is why i love you all very much no mater we dont know personaly

I stared to workout every day so i dont think of her ...I hope it will help ...I know she wasnt fair to me and im trying to forget her ...

But still lots of woman's approach me and i never ever thought of being egoistic or type of person that would use it in bad way...
Im thankful to MJ that he influenced me in that way .

Thank YOu so much for your kind message. I knowed this is right place to post my problems.MJ fans have pure heart and that is why i love you all very much no mater we dont know personaly

I stared to workout every day so i dont think of her ...I hope it will help ...I know she wasnt fair to me and im trying to forget her ...

But still lots of woman's approach me and i never ever thought of being egoistic or type of person that would use it in bad way...
Im thankful to MJ that he influenced me in that way .

You are still very young ( I know you won't feel that you are!), and my advice would be to enjoy yourself for now. You have plenty of time to settle down and to find a permanent partner. You will 'know' when the right girl comes along, because you will both want to spend all your time together, and you will always be happy with the right girl. (and she won't give you any white hairs!)

You are still very young ( I know you won't feel that you are!), and my advice would be to enjoy yourself for now. You have plenty of time to settle down and to find a permanent partner. You will 'know' when the right girl comes along, because you will both want to spend all your time together, and you will always be happy with the right girl. (and she won't give you any white hairs!)

AHAHAHAHAH white hairs :DDDDD

Thank YOu so much :DDD

You are totally right and i know that! Now i just need to change the way i think about her , start thinking about somebody else and things will go better :))

Love you Boris .. sorry your heart was broken. This is a hard lesson. Please guard your precious heart. Go slow when it comes to matters of the heart. As was said above you will know when the right one comes along... and she will :)

For you .. Some motherly love and advice

http://youtu.be/W06MLiQxHrw

Back