Update: Alejandra responds /MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Yes where is the plan B getting a job or give jearmine the kids on till she get back on her feet to take care of them,
Katherine is 81 with three young children of her own she is no spring chicken,
Come RJ AND JJ be a man and help the woman with the kids.

Jermaine can't take care of the kids. He is on an ongoing imaginary world tour.

Alejandra has money it is just twisted in a Columbia deal with her brother and mother. she owns a design company, Shelter International LLC. Since it is in Columbia I believe she think she is hiding it from the family and estate I just hope they realize it when the Eviction hearing comes up on March 15,2011

:bugeyed

Jermaine can't take care of the kids. He is on an ongoing imaginary world tour.
:lmao:....that was a good one.....In his mind he is..

Maybe Alexandra can go to Columbia with the kids to live since she has a buisness there.

I hope in the end of the day everything goes well on both sides. Katherine with the kids and Alexandra and her kids. She should take the condo if she can't go to Columbia (that is if the offer still stands).

Questions:
Anyone know if Alejandra has a boyfriend or benefactor helping her with her new Hayvenhurst household expenses?

Prediction: In March (if Alejandra has not move out by then) the courts will give her another 90 days extension.

Prediction: In March (if Alejandra has not move out by then) the courts will give her another 90 days extension.

What makes you think that?

What makes you think that?

Since it is a hearing maybe 60 days . but I think it is going to get ugly before it get better. I think the Estate will not use the family but the tutor, nannie. and security to make the case maybe even the other Mother, Debbie Rowe.

Questions:
Anyone know if Alejandra has a boyfriend or benefactor helping her with her new Hayvenhurst household expenses?

I don't know if she has a boyfriend or benefactor, but IF she does, he is doing a very poor job. LOL! I mean, a REAL boyfriend or benefactor would be taking care of his woman and she wouldn't be so dependent on an 80 year-old ex mother-in-law. I also think that a boyfriend or benefactor would like to visit his woman at HER crib, and for some reason I don't believe she brings over any MALE guest, especially for overnight visits.

I'm not sure about your prediction, only because of the renovations that are supposed to be taking place right not. I'm sure at this point contracts have been signed, money has exchanged hands and a completion date has already been assigned to the renovation project. ANOTHER 90 day extension would be very, very costly, in my opinion.

They go to court on March 15 so I think we won't hear much until then.

so where is Alejandra now? is she still at Hayvenhurst?

Alejandra has money it is just twisted in a Columbia deal with her brother and mother. she owns a design company, Shelter International LLC. Since it is in Columbia I believe she think she is hiding it from the family and estate I just hope they realize it when the Eviction hearing comes up on March 15,2011

I saw that Company name a while ago on a website.. it is registered to Hayvenhurst..

Corporate Filing Business Information Filing Number: 200208110059 Name: SHELTER INTERNATIONAL USA, LLC Name Type: LEGAL business address: 4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251 mailing address: 4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251 Business Type: DOMESTIC LLC Filing Date: 03/19/2002 Filing Type: DOMESTIC Status: ACTIVE Place Incorporated: CALIFORNIA Foreign/Domestic: DOMESTIC Amendments Filed: 1 Additional Information: MORE THAN 1 MANAGER Purpose: SALE OF IMPORTED WHOLESALE CLOTHING
Registered Agent Name: SHERRON, ALVIN B Title: REGISTERED AGENT registered agent address 1055 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD STE 1702
LOS ANGELES
CA
Name Date(s) Standardized Address Original Address JACKSON, ALEJANDRA
Title: MEMBER
Contact Type: MEMBER/MANAGER/PARTNER

Type: REGISTERED OFFICE
4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251 CA
4641 HAVENHURST AVE
ENCINO MARTINEZ, FRANKLIN

4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251 CA
4641 HAVENHURST AVE
ENCINO RODRIGUEZ, MARINA AMPARO

4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251 CA
4641 HAVENHURST AVE
ENCINO Historical Contacts Name Date(s) Standard Address Original Address MARINA AMPARO RODRIGUEZ

Type: BUSINESS
4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251 4641 HAVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91346 JACKSON, ALEJANDRA

4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91346 MARTINEZ, FRANKLIN

4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91346

I have no idea what all that info on the website is about, I stubbled on it randomly a while ago.. http://webofdeception.com/jacksonliens.html

I don't know if anyne heard, but Alejandra is fishing for a reality show. Looks like she is going to make her own money instead of dealing with Jermaine and Randy. Maybe Bravo?

Maybe it's a stupid question, but why is Alejandra still called "Alejandra Jackson"? She isn't married to a Jackson right? :unsure:

I don't know if anyne heard, but Alejandra is fishing for a reality show. Looks like she is going to make her own money instead of dealing with Jermaine and Randy. Maybe Bravo?

Bravo? Yeah, right. She's not even a Z-list celeb. Unless MJ's kids are the stars of this thing, no way is her reality show going to be picked up by a network.

Honestly I think a honest book about her life could be fairly entertaining

She wants to use the Jackson name to make herself known. :wink:

Yes, but can she do that legally? I mean, in those documents her name is listed as "Alejandra Jackson". But that's not her legal name right, seeing as she isn't married to any Jackson? :unsure:

When you get divorced it's up to you if you keep your married name I think? I know a few women who have kept theirs for one reason or another.

When you get divorced it's up to you if you keep your married name I think? I know a few women who have kept theirs for one reason or another.

Here in Canada at least, you choose to change your name when you get married and then you keep it unless you choose to change it again when you get divorced. It is a separate process from getting married and unmarried.

I can see she could think it advantageous to remain a Jackson.

Bravo? Yeah, right. She's not even a Z-list celeb. Unless MJ's kids are the stars of this thing, no way is her reality show going to be picked up by a network.

If she promises to spill the beans about The Jackson's, she could easily be on Bravo. Anything with Michael nowadays is gold...

Here in Canada at least, you choose to change your name when you get married and then you keep it unless you choose to change it again when you get divorced. It is a separate process from getting married and unmarried.

I can see she could think it advantageous to remain a Jackson.

That's how it is here in the US also... You don't have to take your husbands last name

She tried to get married to a Jackson and failed . She forgot to get divorce from the other guy she was using for the green card. So her and Jermaine's marriage is annulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back