Update: Alejandra responds /MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

She tried to get married to a Jackson and failed . She forgot to get divorce from the other guy she was using for the green card. So her and Jermaine's marriage is annulled.

Exactly, she and Jermaine never was officially and legally married so she was never a Jackson (legally).. so why does she still keep Jackson in her name?

Re: MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Alejandra: MJ Executors Tried to Starve Me Out!

by TMZ Staff

Alejandra Jackson -- the baby mama of multiple Jackson offspring and ex of two of Michael Jackson's brothers -- claims in new court papers the Executors of Michael's Estate threatened to fumigate the Jackson family house while she was living there and remove all the food.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine Jackson is trying to evict Alejandra from the residence, but Alejandra won't leave.

In her legal papers objecting to the eviction, Alejandra claims the Executors of MJ's estate are trying "to advance ulterior and pompous interests, which are not consistent with the wishes and values of Michael Jackson."

Alejandra claims Katherine doesn't even want her evicted, but says she was "pressured by the Estate" to get her out.

Alejandra claims the Estate is trying to divide and separate the Jackson family.

Alejandra says the Executors threatened to fumigate the house on January 3, 2011 whether she and her kids were in the house or not.

Alejandra also alleges the Executors shut off the gas and began changing the locks while she and the kids were there. She says the Executors even had all the food in the house packed up.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman tells TMZ, Alejandra's allegations are "preposterous."

Alejandra Jackson -- the baby mama of multiple Jackson offspring and ex of two of Michael Jackson's brothers -- claims in new court papers the Executors of Michael's Estate threatened to fumigate the Jackson family house while she was living there and remove all the food.

0303-alejandra-katherine-ex-getty-01.jpg

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine Jackson is trying to evict Alejandra from the residence, but Alejandra won't leave.

In her legal papers objecting to the eviction, Alejandra claims the Executors of MJ's estate are trying "to advance ulterior and pompous interests, which are not consistent with the wishes and values of Michael Jackson."

Alejandra claims Katherine doesn't even want her evicted, but says she was "pressured by the Estate" to get her out.

Alejandra claims the Estate is trying to divide and separate the Jackson family.

Alejandra says the Executors threatened to fumigate the house on January 3, 2011 whether she and her kids were in the house or not.

Alejandra also alleges the Executors shut off the gas and began changing the locks while she and the kids were there. She says the Executors even had all the food in the house packed up.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman tells TMZ, Alejandra's allegations are "preposterous."

Re: Alejandra: MJ Executors Tried to Starve Me Out!

Alejandra is a mess. She needs to get a job and move out of that house. Where is Randy and Jermaine and why aren't they banding together to get Alejandra and their children a place to live?

she is a leech !

Well Randy's children are all 18 and over so they can take care of themselves. But Jermaine needs to do something. He's still out of the country.

Last edited:

her dumb ass has no business being there anyway...where are these kids fathers?...Oh Jermaine..Randy...your children need a meal and a warm bed. To bad they all fail.

Wait a minute, is it just me, or does homegirl sound like an EX-WIFE of Michael's, rather than an ex-sister-in-law to TWO of Michael's brothers. LOL!

She's talking about what's "NOT consistent with the wishes of Michael Jackson."

Ah, hello, Michael WISHES were made very clear in his Will, and they did not include her or her children or the fathers of her children.

She got a lot of nerve!

I agree with Howard Weitzman.

She should have made plans for HER future a long, long time ago, in my opinion. It's something we ALL have to do, what the heck makes her think she's exempt!

Well Randy's children are all 18 and over so they can take care of themselves. But Jermaine needs to do something. He's still out of the country.
In America, if your children decide to go on to college, the parents are STILL responsible for their financial well-being.

They can still be claimed on a parent's income tax return, and they can still remain on their parents health coverage.

So if Randy's children are in college, then he needs to step up to the plate and take care of them financially, in my opinion.

Randy doesn't have a job and neither does Jermaine. That is why Randy is moaning about the estate and AEG and that is why Jermaine is still out of the country. All I know is both of them should be at the courthouse in an outrage that MJ's killer is still on the loose and that their brother has not received justice.

In America, if your children decide to go on to college, the parents are STILL responsible for their financial well-being.

They can still be claimed on a parent's income tax return, and they can still remain on their parents health coverage.

So if Randy's children are in college, then he needs to step up to the plate and take care of them financially, in my opinion.

True..

I heard Gen dropped out to sing. I'm not so sure about that tho.

Randy doesn't have a job and neither does Jermaine. That is why Randy is moaning about the estate and AEG and that is why Jermaine is still out of the country. All I know is both of them should be at the courthouse in an outrage that MJ's killer is still on the loose and that their brother has not received justice.
Girl, you know the Jackson's are saving their "outrage" for AEG, Sony, and the Estate.

You see how quickly Randy Jackson responded, when Kenny Ortega was dropped from the AEG lawsuit.

Too bad the same reaction didn't manifest when it was reported that the case was being delayed, or when it was reported that Murray would be keeping his medical license in both Texas AND Las Vegas. On those 2 issues, all we heard were crickets.

As a parent I would also like to add:

When your child makes the decision to continue their education, that should be a PROUD moment in any parents life. Your child is moving on, trying to do something positive, and with that, you should be willing to do EVERYTHING in your power to make sure that child's every need is met. I guess Randy Jackson ain't feeling that!

I don't think that after 18 parents are responsible for their kids financial well being - in other words they are not required to pay child support or tuition etc.

It's just that health law allow not working children to be included in their parents health insurance till a certain age and the tax allows to show children as dependent if the parents still provide them financial help. However I wouldn't classify this as required to give money to the kids.

Fumigate? :puke: I'm trying very, very hard to be "good," but. . . . FUMIGATE? Uhm. . . . . . . :wild: That should be a bit of a HINT? Wow.
:lmao:.....ya think??? :punk:..it appears as though they are trying to get rid of all UNWANTED critters..

Last edited:
What does that mean? :unsure:

fumigate is to spray with poisionus gas to kill bugs , pests etc.

and with alejandra saying that they threatened to fumigate even though she was in the house , it means that they see her as a bug, a pest.

I don't think that after 18 parents are responsible for their kids financial well being - in other words they are not required to pay child support or tuition etc.

It's just that health law allow not working children to be included in their parents health insurance till a certain age and the tax allows to show children as dependent if the parents still provide them financial help. However I wouldn't classify this as required to give money to the kids.

I have a college-age child. I think the way it works is that, you're right, parents are not "required" to give financial help. But, if the child is in college, in order to claim him/her as a tax-deduction, you must show that you give the primary support. So maybe a little visit from the IRS is in order?

(In the U.S., a "child" can be included on the family health insurance until the age of 26.)

and with alejandra saying that they threatened to fumigate even though she was in the house , it means that they see her as a bug, a pest.

and I have to agree with them..she IS a pest..so I say...fumigate away. She thinks that just because her CHILDREN carry the last name Jackson..that SHE the ex....has rights to live at the house...Little does she know...she doesn't. Go find you OWN house girl...good Lord..they all have that entitlement mentality..:no:

Actually, in most states a parent is liable until the child turns 21. And the court will "consider" college expenses, however it's not mandatory for the child to go to college.

Fumigate? :puke: I'm trying very, very hard to be "good," but. . . . FUMIGATE? Uhm. . . . . . . :wild: That should be a bit of a HINT? Wow.

:bugeyed the estate is desperate......:hysterical::

It could be though that Katherine wants her there, or feels she has to help Alejandra, since Jermaine and Randy don't seem take care of their kids financially.

But if it's true that the estate offered her a condo and she refused, then I can understand the fumigation / starvation story....

Wait a minute, is it just me, or does homegirl sound like an EX-WIFE of Michael's, rather than an ex-sister-in-law to TWO of Michael's brothers. LOL!

She's talking about what's "NOT consistent with the wishes of Michael Jackson."

Ah, hello, Michael WISHES were made very clear in his Will, and they did not include her or her children or the fathers of her children.

She got a lot of nerve!

I agree with Howard Weitzman.

She should have made plans for HER future a long, long time ago, in my opinion. It's something we ALL have to do, what the heck makes her think she's exempt!

She indeed does doesn't she? Someone tell her that she slept with the WRONG Jackson males, if she wanted to be entitled to ANYTHING Michael Jackson, than she shouldn't have slept with two raisins.
I'm trying to stay calm but this ongoing madness is extremely upsetting.
Those Looser men she slept with need to step up, MICHAEL Jackson doesn't owe any child of ANY brother(or sister) a damn dime!
They should pack her up and send her back where she came from. SMDH at the sense of entitlement these leeches have over everything Michael. :smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes:

The problem with these people is, that they were leeching so many decades that they forgot to even THINK about the possibility of the money train being gone one day, they were all busy living superstar lifestyles while at the same time neither having a dime to their name, nor jobs. They never imagined such a situation, I wish I was in their heads to exactly know what's going on in them, what the heck did they think? That they could continue leeching for the lest of Mankind? That they could go one producing and abandoning children, while dumb would Michael pay all their bills?
That they could impregnate women and just drop them off at Hayvenhurst, the 'Baby Mama Dump'?! That their children could continue their irresponsible lifestyle?! All of these people are going to fall flat on their noses and further burden welfare. Oh and if one single person comes into this thread stating there's so much money they should get some of it and all the bullshyte, again, open ur own pocket and pay for those you feel so much for. You want these leeches to live carefree? How about giving them YOUR money instead of demanding Michael's money to be given to them.

I agree Twinklee... they all have this sense of entitlement. That woman has lived in that house for almost 26 years. She has a lot of nerve to be asking Michael's estate to put her up and feed her children. This family is terrible! Again why isn't Steven and Jermaine taking care of this woman and their children? why is Michael responsible for this? That is why MJ probably was cash poor, taking care of himself, lawsuits, fighting liars over false allegations and taking care of his mother, father, brothers and nieces and nephews. Mike is gone forever and none of them give a damn. They are not fighting for him after everything that he did for that family..

But if it's true that the estate offered her a condo and she refused, then I can understand the fumigation / starvation story....

Remove all the food, and then spray with "poison." I'd say that woman is a little slow on the uptake?
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
That's a bit MORE than a hint?

As for Randy's children Genevie does not go to college she is busy playing singer.
The other daughter he's got with Eliza Stevanna, the gorgeous one- she is studying at Havard on a full scholorship, he doesn't have to pay anything regarding her education.
His son Randy Jr. goes to Community College, now I'm not intending to come across as snobbish but Community College? Can hardly be all THAT expensive..
The other guy, Donte, (whomever he may or may not belong to) is attending Community College as well.

It's so EMBARRASSING!

Before Michael died, a lot of folks didn't even know about the "Jermaine and Randy sharing and creating children with the same woman" story (myself included).

Now it's all out in the open, and when folks hear this story, the FIRST thing they say is: "well where are Randy and Jermaine."

She should have dipped out quietly and nobody would have been the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back