UPDATE Audio Added - ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if the general public could see this tour. Its MJ at the absolute top of his (live performance) peak.
This is what I think too! I don't think a lot of people realize how electric Michael was. If they see him like this in the BIG screen it will blow their hair back!! Oh Please!!!:angel:

About camera angles -
I think there should be much close-up shots (face), much front shots, some shots from left or right side, some shots from behind and MOST IMPORTANTLY - just few crowd shots. Not girls screaming but maybe crowd shot from above to give the right feel of hype, not like Bucharest.

Crowd shots should be like this (not Michael's concert) -

vlcsnap2011042310h44m45.png

vlcsnap2011042310h45m06.png

vlcsnap2011042310h45m11.png

Last edited:
This is what I think too! I don't think a lot of people realize how electric Michael was. If they see him like this in the BIG screen it will blow their hair back!! Oh Please!!!:angel:

It would be soooooo amazing if this were made available on DVD and shown on the big screen. Not only is Michael electric, he's dynamic, magnetic and devistatingly charismatic....Heaven!!!! :clap:

:moonwalk

Last edited:
Anyone here insinuating the Bad Tour will be showing in cinemas should stop. Nobody official has even hinted that and how can we expect Blu-ray when even the Vision DVD was standard?

All we got told was they have acquired the footage and it will be packaged with a Bad album re release.

And that isn't even the next project they have planned lol :D

You're right. There isn't going to be any release of the Bad concert anytime soon, in any format. Other projects will come first. However, any potential for such a release would be amazing and well worth the waite. :heart:

Last edited:
Re: New Project, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Enlist Inside

Doesn't any of the Mods have contact with the estate???????............

We can use the contact to forward our petitions, posters and comments to them............

It's criminal that one of Michael's best performances are unavailable for the public to see............all the other great artists have had their concerts released on VHS or DVD.................

Michael has only had the HBO edit of Dangerous that has had a proper release..............

It's about time the estate acts..........and no more CD releases of remastered and edited demos!!!!!!!

I have heard that there will be a Michael II in the works. Back to CD releases of remastered and edited demos. Ugh!!!! :(

Last edited:
Easy answer about the format, if not coming out in Bluray, i won't buy it!, simple as that...

Like i said before about this matter, we deserve the best for our money!

Stop mediocre releases!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how every fan wants the DVD in a different way. Believe me, you may have a Blu-Ray with thousand of extras, but you're going to complain about something. Some fans want to change the audio (more noise, less noise). Others want different angles!!!

Does anyone here cares about what MJ wanted?

Just wondering.

Dangerous was shot for MJ and had the supervision of MJ. Maybe he wanted the show that way. With noise, images of fans. We want image quality and extras, but does not change the rest. Everyone who watches the DVD of Dangerous Tour become fans. MJ won many fans with this DVD. Sometimes the fans need to stop being so boring.

One day some fans will want to change the set list of the concert too.

Last edited:
Wembley on blu-ray would be a dream come true.. :)

Last edited:
Funny how every fan wants the DVD in a different way. Believe me, you may have a Blu-Ray with thousand of extras, but you're going to complain about something. Some fans want to change the audio (more noise, less noise). Others want different angles!!!

Does anyone here cares about what MJ wanted?

Just wondering.

Dangerous was shot for MJ and had the supervision of MJ. Maybe he wanted the show that way. With noise, images of fans. We want image quality and extras, but does not change the rest. Everyone who watches the DVD of Dangerous Tour become fans. MJ won many fans with this DVD. Sometimes the fans need to stop being so boring.

One day some fans will want to change the set list of the concert too.

I understand your point but do you really think Michael would have wanted a concert release like Bucharest (lots of overdubbing, parts from other concerts, too much f***king shots of girls screaming and so much crowd noise)?? I personally watched BBC Bucharest instead of DVD just because I couldn't normally watch it due to reasons I posted. Some songs contained more girls screaming than Michael himself, for example, Jam or MITM.
As for camera angles, I posted earlied how would I prefer cameras. It is something wrong?
About one thing you're right - some are always going to complain about something..

i hope this happens so much!!! To see a full, pro shot, unedited second leg bad tour show is a dream come true and something i personally have been waiting for for over 20 years. I just hope it is done right, with decent camara angles. None of the annoying close ups when his feet are doing something they seemed obbsessed with in the pro HWT shows. and seriously dial down the crowd shots. No offence to anyone, but who buys a concert dvd to look at the crowd, like we give a shit what they are doing.

bad tour wembley 16 july
extras: smooth criminal, billie jean e the way you make me feel(tatiana kissed MJ) - new york march 3

im sorry but i dont understand it? sorry, are they going to release a bad tour dvd? and the idea is that we want the real audio? and not fake behind it?
sorry lanquage barrier. I really want to help but i need to understand it first?

im sorry but i dont understand it? sorry, are they going to release a bad tour dvd? and the idea is that we want the real audio? and not fake behind it?
sorry lanquage barrier. I really want to help but i need to understand it first?

I heard that they are going to show it in theaters first. After that they could release dvd/blu-ray. I don't know how much of it is true, but that's what I heard..

And yes, the main idea is to tell them that we want unedited concert. We want to see it as it was. Not like Bucharest with too much girls screaming shots, other concert footages and too much crowd noise.

Is this based all on rumor or is there any "fact" we can attest this to yet???????????????????????

KOPV;3381233 said:
Is this based all on rumor or is there any "fact" we can attest this to yet???????????????????????

This is the only info I found (I don't know if it's true or not) -

CONFIRMED: Bad Tour on DVD is Coming!
Sony's ten part deal with The Michael Jackson Estate shocked everyone, especially close friends who said at the time there was not enough material for five albums, let alone ten.

The fact of the matter is, the deal was for ten PROJECTS and not ten albums.

“This Is It,” “Vision” and “Michael” where are all part of that deal, that leaves seven more projects. The next project will be a remaster of “Off the Wall” with the help of none other than Quincy Jones. The Estate say the plan is for Quincy to take charge of the project, which will include some never-before-heard outtakes.

More excitingly, another project will include a remaster of “Bad,” the album will include the first official release of Michael's BAD TOUR!

The fans have demanded it and Sony, along with The Estate have taken action. No dates have been confirmed and will most likely not be for quite some time.

This information comes from John Branca, whilst in New York MJNEWSALERTS got the chance to meet him personally.

So now a Bad tour release on DVD has been confirmed??

Great. Hope they make a BR release too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back