UPDATE Audio Added - ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UPDATE New Project, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Enlist Insid

Thanx ;)

Re: UPDATE New Project, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Enlist Insid

Please use or create your own support siggy on as many MJ forums as you can, we can get the attention and make this happen :)

keepthemagic7.jpg

By keepthemagic at 2011-01-22

keepthemagic6.jpg

keepthemagic5.jpg

keepthemagic4.jpg

keepthemagic3.jpg

keepthemagic2.jpg

keepthemagic1.jpg

Re: UPDATE Siggys Added, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

Signature added :p

Is there anyway I can help?

Re: UPDATE Siggys Added, ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

I've never used a siggy pic before, can someone tell me how i add one of them as my siggy?

Wahey :) Audio for promo vids coming soon

UPDATE, I have just been given confirmation that The Bad Tour was indeed filmed on 35mm, a LARGE amount of it from ALL Legs! Maybe a chance for a HD release isn't off the cards

I see people asking for them to put Bad Tour MSG Smooth Criminal etc. in the extras.

We all know that Smooth Criminal was sung 100% live at MSG where as it was not on the rest of the tour.

I cant see them adding that, or any other performances as extras though just because they are sung 100% live. That's just drawing attention to the fact that he wasnt singing live on the performance of the song on the main concert of the DVD in my opinion. Maybe thats just me though.

^ That's odd if they would add something like that..

To me It doesn't make sense at all of just adding footage from a performance that is not even the same country...Like, I think for the extras, they should have footage of Michael's stay in England during the tour...Maybe they could include footage of him visiting the various locations in England, footage of when he met Diana,Fan Interviews, News coverage of the tour ect...That's something that I would have loved for the Bucharest DVD..There is a ton of great footage of Michael in Romania for the Dangerous tour.. I feel it would just add more to the vibe of the performance, it would just be great to see the things happening at that time around the tour :D

It doesn't matter whether or not he sung anything live lol, thats just what the audience heard. Michael sung live along to ALL the songs, he sung TWYMMF, SC Etc... live every night, but his playback was being heard. So if they did release MSG IF they had the multitracks they would just bump up the playback vocals again.

I see people asking for them to put Bad Tour MSG Smooth Criminal etc. in the extras.

We all know that Smooth Criminal was sung 100% live at MSG where as it was not on the rest of the tour.

I cant see them adding that, or any other performances as extras though just because they are sung 100% live. That's just drawing attention to the fact that he wasnt singing live on the performance of the song on the main concert of the DVD in my opinion. Maybe thats just me though.

That's why i prefer they make a recopilation with the best performances from the Bad Tour instead having a single concert, but if this concert has a success, we have another Bluray from another country...

^ That's odd if they would add something like that..

To me It doesn't make sense at all of just adding footage from a performance that is not even the same country...Like, I think for the extras, they should have footage of Michael's stay in England during the tour...Maybe they could include footage of him visiting the various locations in England, footage of when he met Diana,Fan Interviews, News coverage of the tour ect...That's something that I would have loved for the Bucharest DVD..There is a ton of great footage of Michael in Romania for the Dangerous tour.. I feel it would just add more to the vibe of the performance, it would just be great to see the things happening at that time around the tour :D

Wow, you people are so fanatic sometimes...i would prefer to see performances from another date (it dosn't sound so crazy being a DVD from a tour, im seeing this with another artists) or the making of the tour minimum.

It doesn't matter whether or not he sung anything live lol, thats just what the audience heard. Michael sung live along to ALL the songs, he sung TWYMMF, SC Etc... live every night, but his playback was being heard. So if they did release MSG IF they had the multitracks they would just bump up the playback vocals again.

Yes, that's why i hate music bussiness...so, i may never heard my holy grial...that's too sad

Just one little detail, if we want to see that they 'keep the magic', we have to support that they release the BLURAY with the raw vocals of Michael, live vocals i mean.

All for L.O.V.E

Last edited by a moderator:

So if they released Wembley, we could hear Michael singing the songs live if they have the multitracks?

So if they released Wembley, we could hear Michael singing the songs live if they have the multitracks?

yes, plus BUT I doubt this is an option, Michael probably didn't sing full out on Smooth Criminal and he was tired nearing the end of the show, if they used his vocals only it might be a dissapointment but I heard the Audio mix I uploaded snippets from contains a double tracked Live/Playback vocal of TWYMMF and it is quite unique.

Wow, you people are so fanatic sometimes...i would prefer to see performances from another date (it dosn't sound so crazy being a DVD from a tour, im seeing this with another artists) or the making of the tour minimum.

What are you talking about? :scratch: You should learn what "fanatic" actually means... Nobody here is being "fanatic" about anything.

Thank you for the info Birchey! Keep up the good work :yes:

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing "Greatest moments from around the globe" on a nice bonus DVD, they could easily add a few especially great performances of certain songs :cheeky:

Behind the scenes footage would be appreciated too, but then there would have to be rehearsal footage as well :D

Or: Whatever, just give me the concert! :punk:

update, i have just been given confirmation that the bad tour was indeed filmed on 35mm, a large amount of it from all legs! Maybe a chance for a hd release isn't off the cards

woo hoo!!!! Omg omg omg.

UPDATE, I have just been given confirmation that The Bad Tour was indeed filmed on 35mm, a LARGE amount of it from ALL Legs! Maybe a chance for a HD release isn't off the cards

Now that is amazing news!!!

What are you talking about? :scratch: You should learn what "fanatic" actually means... Nobody here is being "fanatic" about anything.

Thank you for the info Birchey! Keep up the good work :yes:

I just mean that i prefer performances of another dates that seeing Michael shopping in a mall, etc...

C'mon, it's all for L.O.V.E, remember?

yes, plus BUT I doubt this is an option, Michael probably didn't sing full out on Smooth Criminal and he was tired nearing the end of the show, if they used his vocals only it might be a dissapointment but I heard the Audio mix I uploaded snippets from contains a double tracked Live/Playback vocal of TWYMMF and it is quite unique.

That is GREAT news, i hope someday hear SC in NY...

I wouldn't mind seeing "Greatest moments from around the globe" on a nice bonus DVD, they could easily add a few especially great performances of certain songs :cheeky:

Behind the scenes footage would be appreciated too, but then there would have to be rehearsal footage as well :D

Or: Whatever, just give me the concert! :punk:

@Tsukiji: what januska say ^

So, to be sure, 35mm film = Man In The Mirror performance on Moonwalker, correct?

Pff, if it's in that quality, i don't want nothing more!, c'mon if HMV can do it, Sony too...right? :S

Ha, I knew it. I told you guys, but no one belived. You see? everyone was doubting. No, not me.

Just kidding.

thats the best news. finaly confirmation. But by who?

thank you Birchey. :dancin::punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back