UPDATE Audio Added - ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have John Branca Personal email address and they will answer back, they did so to me before if it will help PM me as I don't want to put it up here...

And a true remasterisation.

Absolutely, the best of footage should be searched out of the vaults. It has been said there are concerts that were filmed on 35mm, possibly for the moonwalker film, they had to make sure they had enough footage of Michael in concert for the edit.

Go Flying a member here has recorded / mixed the concert professionally, so an awesome sound mix is there to put alongside the footage. They have the opportunity to do something great that will be cherished by fans across the globe.

I do not believe they comprehend the goldmine they are sitting on, with the right promotion it would fly off shelves, if it would be a Christmas release it would make it a great stocking filler.. its the King of Pop in his prime when he was completely untouchable, a living legend still delivering at the current time in the music scene.

A Blu ray release is a must, its the age of HD and we deserve extras too :)

Ha, I knew it. I told you guys, but no one belived. You see? everyone was doubting. No, not me.

Just kidding.

thats the best news. finaly confirmation. But by who?

thank you Birchey. :dancin::punk:

I've been off the forum for awhile, and this news of several Bad shows being shot on film is GREAT news. I never said I didn't believe, I just said other than Moonwalker and APOM I had never seen any filmed footage, it had all been video. I found it unlikely that mass amounts of money would be spent to film shows with no immediate intention to recoup the money invested. This really is great news, wow. But guys, this is BIG news if true, let's tread carefully here, where did this confirmation come from? I'm not calling anyone I liar, I just want to make sure this is a legit source.

As I stated in some other topics, Film is a delicate format. Let's hope everything was stored properly over the years.

Re-release bad in a 25th anniversary edition like Thriller 25 with some extra songs etc.

Then release BAD Tour Live CD
4 different BAD concerts opening concert, L.A., Wembley and last concert from the BAD tour. All released on DVD and Blu-Ray - and of course a fan box including all 4 concerts and LOTS of extra material - rehearsal material etc. etc.

The 25th annivesary of BAD could and should be HUGE! SONY should honour it as much as possible!

Fans, we need to ensure this release is good, no mixing and matching. Please everyone Tweet the onlineMJteam here http://twitter.com/#!/MJonlineteam or email them if you have them, letting them know we want Wembley 1988 as original as possible, Michaels vocals were out this world then. We can make a difference :)

The Bad tour WILL be released next year, we just need to let them know we want it as original as possible! Email, Tweet send them a letter XD

Birchey, is there any chance they will release in theaters? I really think it would blow people minds because nobody can do it like Michael!
And to see it on the big screen!

Birchey, is there any chance they will release in theaters? I really think it would blow people minds because nobody can do it like Michael!
And to see it on the big screen!

I can't say much but........ ;)

Hey Birchey... Do you hear something? In case you're wondering it is just me SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, this release is gonna be massive, but they need to listen to the fans :) so peoples tell them what you want :p

They should release the Bad 25 anniversary edition with the DVD and release the DVD and Bluray seperately with the Live CD.

I sooo hope we get this soon.

L.A. and Wembley.

And the one where he climbed the fence. - was it from japan?

I hope it will be shown in theaters.

I would pay anything to see L.A. or Wembley in perfect quality on a HUGE screen!

Wembley and LA for the big screen? I wanted Rome too.

It can't be that expensive to make many versions. They could sell 10 different concerts from MJ's official site and then only have one they ship to stores.

Just imagine if the general public could see this tour. Its MJ at the absolute top of his (live performance) peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back