UPDATE Audio Added - ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any show it's good, i just want to see Smooth Criminal totally live in MSG 88!

I can't fucki*g wait for some updates!! Birchey, Go Flying? Anyone....? :(

What I'd want in a BAD tour DVD is.

MUSTS
1) MAN IN THE MIRROR
2) SMOOTH CRIMINAL

WOULD LOVE
1) DIRTY DIANA

Of course I would want second leg mainly because he updated WBSS choegraphy, and brought in a few dance moves.. And personally I think he looks even cooler, his hair was a bit different and the outfit I like better.

What I'd want in a BAD tour DVD is.

MUSTS
1) MAN IN THE MIRROR
2) SMOOTH CRIMINAL

WOULD LOVE
1) DIRTY DIANA

Of course I would want second leg mainly because he updated WBSS choegraphy, and brought in a few dance moves.. And personally I think he looks even cooler, his hair was a bit different and the outfit I like better.

Well, I personally, don't care whether his hair looks better here or there. I care about performance itself. That's why I wouldn't choose LA 89. Birchey already explained why.
I would want Kansas first night, MSG, Rome, Wembley, and LA 89 as last choice.
And for this one I agree. MITM is a MUST. I would absolutely LOVE to see it in HD :D

actually I would put Smooth Criminal in WOULD LOVE not MUST.. I can do without it.. We don't have enough MITM at all.. I'd love to see in the BAD era MITM in FULL and not be the same 1988 grammy which I love, but is less energetic than stage performance.

Would it be possible for Gaz or someone else 'in the know' from MJJC to contact the estate and let them know how much the fans want an official BAD Tour release (... not Yokohama!) ??

What happened to the petition ,to get the tour released, that many of us signed several years ago?

Would it be possible for Gaz or someone else 'in the know' from MJJC to contact the estate and let them know how much the fans want an official BAD Tour release (... not Yokohama!) ??

What happened to the petition ,to get the tour released, that many of us signed several years ago?

Guys this was the meaning with the Bad Tour 88 Wembley movement, and go flying was here to and said that we should rasie our voice so the estate really understands us. The movement is all over Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, and not to mention the countless of petitions that we have made over the years. There are staffs that are in contact with the estate, i mean this is the offical Michael Jackson Fanboard.

Trust me, they know what we want. If for some reason they choose not to release it, then thats a whole other story.

Well it does make sense that the Bad World Tour is not being released right now..........

......it would leave the immortal tour in the shadows!!!!!

......and that is no easy feat!!!

It would be more realistic for them to release it next year after the immortal has died down, Bad came out in August 31st so maybe they'll release the Tour DVD then quite honestly I dont care whether its with Bad 25 or as a stand alone package just release it as long as its Wembley or L.A.

Guys, how would you feel about a "Best of"?

Meaning they would pick the best songs from several shows and put them on one DVD.

I would prefer a single show, but I see no way of pleasing everyone with that.

Meaning they would pick the best songs from several shows and put them on one DVD.

Yeah, I was thinking about this too :) But I don't think something like this would happen.

I want to see the full shows. Maybe they should release 3 concerts in one dvd box set. Like one from each year. 1987 (I don't know which but not Yokohama), 1988 (London), 1989 (L.A.)

I'd love that! Or they could pick some of his best performances from other shows and add them as extras.

I'd love that! Or they could pick some of his best performances from other shows and add them as extras.

Guys, do you remember Bucharest DVD? Crappy done authoring, no extras.. Though, I agree, this should be big. However, I doubt they would make it as good as we want..

Nothing set right? this is just fun talk or is this something that is in the works?? I would love to get excited about this but we've been talking about this for YEARS

I want to see the full shows. Maybe they should release 3 concerts in one dvd box set. Like one from each year. 1987 (I don't know which but not Yokohama), 1988 (London), 1989 (L.A.)

I say put one show from the 1988-89 shows on DVD and various performances from the 1987 leg as extras. The 1988 and 1989 shows have the same set list

Can I just say, if you raise any hopes for this, it is very likely you will be in for a disappointment. I hope I'm wrong.

Even if you get something, it will be a pitiful effort.

No news.... :no:
kermit.gif

Can I just say, if you raise any hopes for this, it is very likely you will be in for a disappointment. I hope I'm wrong.

Even if you get something, it will be a pitiful effort.

Orly???

That's an awfully negative outlook!

There are very good and real reasons to be positive. Just be a teensy bit more patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back