Update: Gary Coleman passes away

Coleman wasn't there how could they have showed him? :/ He did NOT attend the MSG shows. And judging by what he's said he ain't no fan of Michael either.

Well I don't know what he said about Michael, nor will I ask you to tell me.

Well I don't know what he said about Michael, nor will I ask you to tell me.
U misunderstood me then he was not there I won't bring it up either I have enough dignity not to trash the deceased as opposed to certain other folks who shall remain unnamed.

Last edited:
OMG , this is tragic , just couple of days ago i was watching an interview about him...
well he suffered alot & i think it's time for him to rest in peace.
Rest in peace , Gary
you will be truly missed.

I hope someone will answer this: did you see any tributes to him over the weekend? any reruns of Diff'rent Stokes or rerun of E! True Story focusing on Diff'rent Strokes? I saw nothing.

I actually think there should be some type of investigation.. what kind of accident did he have? no one is saying

I hope someone will answer this: did you see any tributes to him over the weekend? any reruns of Diff'rent Stokes or rerun of E! True Story focusing on Diff'rent Strokes? I saw nothing.

I havent seen anything :no: I am thinking about buying the show from ioffer, I really miss watching it

I'm glad you posted this b/c when I looked at clips on the internet there were a couple from Divorce Court in which Gary & his wife made reference to him hurting his head in the past. I think there should be an investigation.

I actually think there should be some type of investigation.. what kind of accident did he have? no one is saying

I had actually wanted to see the show again for years & then out of nowhere I had the opportunity to do just that last year before they closed down the channel they showed it on. I will get the dvds at some point in addition to the Cosby Show. They really don't make programs like this anymore.

I havent seen anything :no: I am thinking about buying the show from ioffer, I really miss watching it

Coleman's ex shopping death pics?

Shannon Price is set to cash in on Gary Coleman's death after allegedly selling a series of disturbing photographs of her ex-husband on his hospital deathbed, according to a report.

The Diff'rent Strokes star passed away on May 28 at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center after suffering a brain hemorrhage following a fall at his home.

Various media outlets were recently approached to purchase a set of four images featuring Coleman hooked up to a ventilation machine in the moments before he died.

In one shot, the former child star is said to already be dead after he was taken off his life support machine.

The sick pictures have been snapped up by the editors of an unidentified tabloid in a five-figure deal, although the image of a deceased Coleman was not included in the sale, reports TMZ.com.

The website claims Price is the person responsible for organizing the photo session after hiring a production company to take the pictures and conduct an interview with her shortly after Coleman's death.

A memorial service for the actor was due to be held in Sandy, Utah over the weekend but plans were scrapped at the last minute following a dispute between Price and Coleman's estranged parents, who want to take his remains home to Illinois.

Dion Mial, Coleman's former manager and executor of the actor's estate, has confirmed the former child star will now be cremated, although further details have yet to be established.

She must have really loved him...NOT!

Janet Jackson Remembers Gary Coleman

Janet Jackson paid tribute to Diff'rent Strokes star Gary Coleman in a recent statement on Twitter. Coleman died on Friday of a brain hemorrhage at the age of 42.

"I'm at a loss for words upon learning of Gary Coleman's passing," Jackson said. "I want to remember him as the fun, playful, adorable and affectionate man he was. He has left a lasting legacy. I know he is finally at peace."

Jackson appeared on various episodes of the show as Todd Bridges' love interest, Charlene. She is currently filming the Tyler Perry-directed adaptation of the play For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf, which is slated for release in January 2011.

RTTNews

This is pretty sad:

the actor asked in his 1999 will for a wake "conducted by those who have had no financial ties to me and can look each other in the eyes and say they really cared personally for Gary Coleman."

He also asked that no media be allowed.

Yes, that's really sad. His ex-wife is really getting on my nerves.

I couldn't believe it when Todd Bridges said recently in an interview that during Different Strokes Gary would be sick with his body rejecting a kidney and he was still forced to work. No wonder he was so angry as an adult (or seemed that way).

Coleman's ex shopping death pics?

Shannon Price is set to cash in on Gary Coleman's death after allegedly selling a series of disturbing photographs of her ex-husband on his hospital deathbed, according to a report.

The Diff'rent Strokes star passed away on May 28 at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center after suffering a brain hemorrhage following a fall at his home.

Various media outlets were recently approached to purchase a set of four images featuring Coleman hooked up to a ventilation machine in the moments before he died.

In one shot, the former child star is said to already be dead after he was taken off his life support machine.

The sick pictures have been snapped up by the editors of an unidentified tabloid in a five-figure deal, although the image of a deceased Coleman was not included in the sale, reports TMZ.com.

The website claims Price is the person responsible for organizing the photo session after hiring a production company to take the pictures and conduct an interview with her shortly after Coleman's death.

A memorial service for the actor was due to be held in Sandy, Utah over the weekend but plans were scrapped at the last minute following a dispute between Price and Coleman's estranged parents, who want to take his remains home to Illinois.

Dion Mial, Coleman's former manager and executor of the actor's estate, has confirmed the former child star will now be cremated, although further details have yet to be established.

She must have really loved him...NOT!

My take on this is,I think to take and sell Pics of someone famous who has just died on their death bed,in an ambulance,ect to make money is just plain sick.Gary Colemen's ex- wife is just plain sick.She took a pic of herself near her husband's body on his death bed and sold the pics to a tabloid.She better pray that she'ld not go to jail for his death.

Gary C. RIP

My take on this is,I think to take and sell Pics of someone famous who has just died on their death bed,in an ambulance,ect to make money is just plain sick.Gary Colemen's ex- wife is just plain sick.She took a pic of herself near her husband's body on his death bed and sold the pics to a tabloid.She better pray that she'ld not go to jail for his death.

Gary C. RIP

I agree, sick is the word for it.

Gary Coleman's manager suspects 'foul play'

2 hours 42 mins ago
Gary Coleman's death was "foul play", his former manager has claimed. Skip related content
Related photos / videos

Gary Coleman's manager suspects 'foul play' Enlarge photo

The 'Diff'rent Strokes' actor - whose ex-wife Shannon Price made the decision to turn off his life support machine - fell into a coma after suffering a brain haemorrhage following a fall at home, and despite police previously ruling out suspicious circumstances, Dion Mial insists there was a "criminal" reason for his passing.
He told RadarOnline.com: "I wholeheartedly believe there was foul play here. There are criminal intentions relative to Gary's death."

Dion also blasted 24-year-old Shannon - who claimed to be on the verge of remarrying the 42-year-old actor - for selling interviews and pictures of the star in hospital in the wake of his death.
He added: "The picture that Shannon took in the hospital is much worse than people can see. There is nothing covert about her behaviour and how she has handled this."
Gary's estranged parents Sue and Willie Coleman have previously questioned whether their son's death was caused by foul play.
The couple's spokesperson Victor Perillo said: "If I had the dollars, I'd hire someone to take another look at the body to see if there was any blunt force trauma to the head.
"How did he hit his head? Why was there so much blood?"
Meanwhile, Shannon has now been served legal papers instructing her to stay out of the home she shared with Gary in Utah after she was videoed entering the property - which she had already been banned from - and removing documents and personal items, including musical instruments and furniture.
Dion's attorney Kent Alderman - who filed Gary's will this week - said: "We notified Shannon that we have been appointed administrator and asked them not to come into the house again."

It was claimed yesterday (09.06.10) Gary made another will that will override the 1999 document and will be filed "soon".
(C) BANG Media International

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20100610/ten-gary-coleman-s-manager-suspects-foul-764dee7.html

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdnmy6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdnmy6" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

Back