Usher Talks About His New Album

Oh well, me and Chaos will go to the meanie corner, the rest of ya'll can live in fairy la la land, lol, just kidding.

Oh well, me and Chaos will go to the meanie corner, the rest of ya'll can live in fairy la la land, lol, just kidding.[/b]
:rofl:

going by those folks on his album i expect more of the same jive he has put out so far. He is decent and can do a little something,but he ain't half as deep as he likes to dream he is. I still ain't heard a Memorable track from him yet. he is better than TImberlake but that ain't saying much.[/b]

pretty much!

wait people are harder to impress today? why is JT is getting his ass kissed so much for having 6 top 40 singles...

Michaels done better than that, He had 5 number 1s from an album.

I saw Usher for the first time when I watch the MSG concert. I had ne idea who he was but I thought he looked so clumsy and awkward. I also hated the way he sang man in the mirror.

anyone that usually buys his album should go on strike.. I wont buy it no matter how good it might be for the purpouse of it..

I saw Usher for the first time when I watch the MSG concert. I had ne idea who he was but I thought he looked so clumsy and awkward. I also hated the way he sang man in the mirror.[/b]
the fact he was up there trying to sing with Luther Vandross was Horror in itself. Luther slayed Usher on man in the Mirror and them turkeys 98 below degrees.

I saw Usher for the first time when I watch the MSG concert. I had ne idea who he was but I thought he looked so clumsy and awkward. I also hated the way he sang man in the mirror.[/b]

That was the first time I saw him too. I was like 'Whose this joker?' lol, dork. He looked like such an idiot running around in that leopard skin thing at the beggining.

Back