Final verdict

• AEG liable

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • AEG not liable

Votes: 83 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your celebrating that the man who killed Michael has just been given a free pass and that Michael's grieving mother and children have lost their case against the people who they believed were partly responsible and bemoaning Randy Jackson who was not a plaintiff in the first place.

Please keep the children out of this. they were never willing participants into this farce.

Re: Verdict Watch - Discussion- Katherine Jackson vs AEG

2nd question, one juror voted yes.

It was basically the wording of question #2. Dr Murray was hired NOT to give him propfol each night, but to give home standard medical care. And that he WAS able to do (and should have).

End of story...

That's correct.

The Jacksons get no money. Not from Murray. Not from AEG.

There was no evidence or not much based off murrays history that he was an incomptent dr. the jurrors arent answering the question based on what murry did ie giving diprivan they are answering it in the past tense so to speak. ie should aeg known he wasnt incompetent even though there was no evidence to suggest it.

wonder if AEG will counter sue and how long it will take for the kj to ask the estate to pay her lawyers fees while the rest sell interviews to the tabloids. all while murray gets out soon free to make millions. congrats jacksons u got what u deserved

Some guy on CNN says he spoke to a Jackson family member (pre-verdict) who suggested that if they lost they would appeal

On what ground? Honestly their best chance was seeking restitution from Murray. But greed got into their heads. Now Murray will be free like a bird to profit off MJ. and that's the real tragedy.

The Jacksons have disgraced Michael's name for what? Anyone?

Jackson family gets no money!!! That is what Im reading I didnt get to see it live

Re: Verdict Watch - Discussion- Katherine Jackson vs AEG

I can't believe what I have just seen. They've just given Conrad Murray a free pass.

No, that didn't happen. Conrad was found guilty in a criminal court. Now in this civil court, the jury found that AEG hired Conrad & that Conrad was fit for the work he was hired. Which means the jury thinks Conrad was fit to practice general medicine. Conrad was not hired to pump Michael with propofol.

I know you won't agree with me but I wish the juror's answered "no" to the first question. Michael knew Conrad years before and AEG was helping Michael with many issues related to the tour.

There was no evidence or not much based off murrays history that he was an incomptent dr. the jurrors arent answering the question based on what murry did ie giving diprivan they are answering it in the past tense so to speak. ie should aeg known he wasnt incompetent even though there was no evidence to suggest it.

wonder if AEG will counter sue and how long it will take for the kj to ask the estate to pay her lawyers fees while the rest sell interviews to the tabloids. all while murray gets out soon free to make millions. congrats jacksons u got what u deserved
trust me she already sent them the bills.

They will use this big time to turn his conviction around.

They won't get far. This trial has basically said that the burden of guilt lies with Murray, he was a competent doctor who broke all ethics to do what he did.

Jackson family gets no money!!! That is what Im reading I didnt get to see it live

The plaintiffs are Michael's mother and children. I know a lot of you hate them because are Jackson's but they are still his mother and children and noone else was a plaintiff.

So it took 13 hours to answer two questions?. no matter how many times u go through this juries are strange things!

They will use this big time to turn his conviction around.

Not a chance.

Although Murray was qualified to do the job, he ended up not doing it. he completely deviated from the basic standard of care. his so-called appeal won't work.

I wish I had the courage to sit behind a computer and anonymously attack a grieving 83 year old woman. Michael would be so proud of you.

Please will you stop with all the emotional blackmail. I'm sure he'd be proud of the same woman sullying his name with a frivolous lawsuit while exploiting his kids. one even nearly committed suicide.

The plaintiffs are Michael's mother and children. I know a lot of you hate them because are Jackson's but they are still his mother and children and noone else was a plaintiff.

The real plaintiff was KJ. she just dragged the kids along as per her testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back