• AEG liable

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • AEG not liable

Votes: 83 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Verdict Watch - Discussion- Katherine Jackson vs AEG

Havnt followed the trial. so what do u guys think that have been. duke thinks this is a quick decision and good for AEG. any opinions.

It's hard to say. It could go either way. Alan thinks he may be leaning towards AEG being found not liable because of quick deliberations.

IDK which way this has gone but I'm glad a verdict has been reached I was afraid that with all the lawyers there that they would suddenly announce a settlement.

Havnt followed the trial. so what do u guys think that have been. duke thinks this is a quick decision and good for AEG. any opinions.

It's hard to say. It could go either way. Alan thinks he may be leaning towards AEG being found not liable because of quick deliberations.

for a verdict favoring jacksons required the jury to answer 16 questions. a verdict for AEG required jury to answer 1 to 5 questions. So a quicker verdict suggests it might be a verdict favoring AEG.

but as I said before what is quick depends on how divided they are. for example if they were strongly leaning towards Katherine they could have easily and quickly answer that 16 questions within the 13 hours. on the other hand if they were divided they could have been debating on the first question for 13 hours.

there's no way to guess IMO. but we will learn it soon enough.

I think how the jury sees Michael and his decisions will probably be a big part in their decision. I feel anyway.

Thanks ivy. to me 13 hrs is quite along time but i guess they are considering the length of the trial.but as u say we have no idea how long each question took. to me 5 questions in 13 hrs isnt much .but it is if they debated.

ill say now ill be sickened if randy and co become mill/bill aires off mjs blood. while the estate fights the tax man and lawsuits to me it will be the ultimate injustice knowing murray will walk in a short time.

^^^AEG profited from Michael's passing.

Verdict is less than an hour away.

^^^ They did profit off his death, but they could have possibly made even more if they continued what they planned and future plans they could have done..

what's about jury #6 that is special mentioned?

i'm glad it's finally over. this trial has lasted awfully long and i felt the invasion of michael's privacy was horrible.

good to see II got home in time

what's about jury #6 that is special mentioned?

he's the foreperson so he will be the one who is telling the jurys verdict.

ABC7 Court News @ABC7Courts
We are told juror 6 will read a statement after the verdict is read.

Good let's be done with this. Time for a new album announcement!

I am ready for a new album i would love the next one to be some demos Michael has done i perfer that instead of ppls finishing Michael songs i will get the real Michael.

Why do that?

Jurys often do that. Like in 2005 when they read a statement saying they were confident in their verdict and hoped people would accept it.

25 minutes left!!

I am watching HLN and the lady on the show (not mean or anything) but wondered how this will affect Michael's legacy if AEG wins. I don't think this trial will hurt him as much as people think. If the love is there it will stay there.

i'm glad it's finally over. this trial has lasted awfully long and i felt the invasion of michael's privacy was horrible.

^^ Same here. This trial drained the mess out of all of us. Even though I'm glad it's over I'm still kind of sad. Michael's not coming back..and I'll never ever get to see my hero again. :cry:

This is not gonna hurt him, whatever damage.. is already caused. Hopefully we will be able to put this to rest and finally move on, although I doubt it highly. I hope no one is rewarded unjustly. Katherine's sole motivation behind this farce of a trial was money, she shouldn't be able to get any more than she has. But then again, I'm dreading to think what else she is capable of in pursuit of money.

Last edited:

Jurrors prob giving out calling card for interviews and no doubt talk crap about mj.

so if the jsons get winnings does the jury anounce the amount now after the verdict or will we have to wait days etc?

I love Michael!

ABC7 Court News @ABC7Courts
Everyone in the courtroom already.

They are going live on Sky news shortly, they have been giving the back story which has been extremely painful for a fan. Just another reminder that he has actually gone.:cry:

Sky news are vile. please post verdict as watching live streams hits to much of a raw nerve for me

ABC7 Court News ?@ABC7Courts 26s
Jury enters the courtroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back