VIDEO: Michael Jackson befriends burned boy

Yes, he did quite a bit. He sounded a lot like mj.

Yep yep, especially his voice, omg! the way he answer the interview... If I just listen to that interview without watching it, I really think that's Michael voice (just a little bit, of course)

But I don't understand, they said that Michael had paid for his surgery but DD said that Michael didn't...? some1 please explain it!! Maybe Michael had paid only for his surgery but not for his medical? Right?

OMG!! Me too , DD reminds me a lot of MJ ..they have a lots of similarities
The way he talk and his eyes ...its kind of scary!
I miss MJ so much..:(

Yep yep, especially his voice, omg! the way he answer the interview... If I just listen to that interview without watching it, I really think that's Michael voice (just a little bit, of course)

But I don't understand, they said that Michael had paid for his surgery but DD said that Michael didn't...? some1 please explain it!! Maybe Michael had paid only for his surgery but not for his medical? Right?

Dave said that his mother had excellent insurance coverage at that time and did not need MJ to pay medical expenses. MJ did provide him with emotional support, which I think is even more important over the years.

Bela Farkas? How is he doing now? I heard that the transplant was a success. The boy was adopted and had his name changed so he could live a *normal* life.

Yes Bela, hes my friend.. Hes doing just fine. Hes an artist and musician and we talk every now and then. Michael would be very proud of him. :yes:

Yes Bela, hes my friend.. Hes doing just fine. Hes an artist and musician and we talk every now and then. Michael would be very proud of him. :yes:

That's good to know. Say hi to Bela. :)

Back