Video of the Day

Re: Happy birthday Jay Z :)

what a nice little 'letter' u got there for me romen, with salute and all :giggle: Your nice is adorable, you must be very proud. Wow @ 4 hours. I couldn't wait for my henna to dry :lol: I couldn't stand 1 minute of that. You really are brave and it is a beautiful image. the result makes all pain worthwhile, i agree, it always does.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uUwvrAbGNH4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uUwvrAbGNH4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yeah I love that video.

My Top 10 Favourite Naruto Shippuden Omake:

10.How To Gain Ratings
[YOUTUBE]miIJEDVwzw4&[/YOUTUBE]

9.Hinata Wins Ramen Eating Contest
[YOUTUBE]Vg3txkSwbyo[/YOUTUBE]

8.Ino's Lottery
[YOUTUBE]BOTYftiSmqs&[/YOUTUBE]

7.Team 8 thinking about when they'll get a new mission
[YOUTUBE]AD60kfOLkLc&[/YOUTUBE]

6.Shizune goes through Ninja Registration Forms
[YOUTUBE]m4yxjFKvGI0&[/YOUTUBE]

5.Karin flirting with Sasuke at the hot springs
[YOUTUBE]qG2RK6Xw08k&[/YOUTUBE]

4.Hinata Heroine/Might Guy interviews Hinata combo
[YOUTUBE]m4yxjFKvGI0&[/YOUTUBE]

3.Naruto's 350th Episode Party
[YOUTUBE]MjRF15Qr0bw&[/YOUTUBE]

2.Hinata's Valentine
[YOUTUBE]uEETlzSjEaw&[/YOUTUBE]

1.Hinata says Naruto repeatedly
[YOUTUBE]JmE5oHc8Qtk&[/YOUTUBE]

Because of love....

Earlier in the evening while drivin' home i was listenin' to two of Janet's greatest songs ever :) they are the first two on a love cd i compiled way back in 2008. I've warned it out so much, some of the songs can't no longer be heard properly lol. I guess i needs to make a new one, maybe add some new stuff as well, we'll see.

Best things in life really are for free.......cause LOVE is 4 free :D

I'm so sorry i neva got to see the Mo' money movie the song belongs to. I looove the Wayans.

Rest in peace Luther.

Tarin - that was incredibly funny. Mr. Bean is fantastic, i've always been a great fan of his. Thanks for posting.

Sammichael - OMC truly is an amazing song. I'm gettin' ready to duck from all the stones y'all might throw at me but i actually think i am more fond of the song itself than of the vid. Maybe it has to do with circumstances in which it was filmed, i don't know......of course Mike's moves are verry sharp, but still, something is missing....i still consider it the 'snowflake' song and now vid as well :giggle:

Bret "Hitman" Hart 2010 Interviews

Off The Record- Interview
[YOUTUBE]rukO5Mfiz_U[/YOUTUBE]

Off The Record- Next Question
[YOUTUBE]Dwbhh71Yuvs&[/YOUTUBE]

The Hour- Part 1
[YOUTUBE]J7uMUM1AS5U&[/YOUTUBE]

The Hour- Part 2
[YOUTUBE]0SSjdLeE76E&[/YOUTUBE]

KEANE - awesome band

Is it any wonder i'm tired? Is it any wonder i feel uptight?

Is it any wonder that i feel afraid?....

Everybody's changing and i don't feel the same

I try to stay awake and remember my name

I'm waiting for the movie to begin

When we're falling in love/We're just falling/In love with ourselves

Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball save us all

tell me life is beautiful

Oh simple thing where have you gone?

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

It's easier to keep on moving/Never stop to let the truth in

Sometimes I feel like a little lost child...

Great duet with the awesome K'naan. I first saw this one while in Italy earlier this year. Instantly fell in love with it. Such an awesome band, they're amazing. Don't know if they are truly known over the pond, but they should be a world-wide phenomenon. They have really magnificent music.

How about we go X-Mas on this. Here's my very favourite Christmas Special

Mickey's Christmas Carol

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]neyvXmz-ec0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]quWhH2BfG0M&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3
[YOUTUBE]WMnzmIuDELY&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 4
[YOUTUBE]b7K6xCioAPc&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 5
[YOUTUBE]ZGGLghQR2gE&[/YOUTUBE]

I remember this well, my mom taped it when I was very little and I know this well because of the behind the look of "The Little Mermaid", but I never get to see that look.

...if you ain’t giving your girl what she needs
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BHGaW8lBlSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BHGaW8lBlSk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Leave you, move on
To a perfect stranger....
No i ain't going home cause i wanna stay
But i won't be alone no how no way

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPBQmzKQRvU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPBQmzKQRvU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
If you can't please me
I know someone who can...
Either you make the time
Or just forget me

PoP;3140382 said:
How about we go X-Mas on this. Here's my very favourite Christmas Special

Mickey's Christmas Carol

I remember this well, my mom taped it when I was very little and I know this well because of the behind the look of "The Little Mermaid", but I never get to see that look.

Great idea PoP honey, really great idea. Thanks so much for posting. Can't watch it right now, but will most definitely do later on. Thanks again :)

Outlandish - an immensely underrated band

Lord knows the way she feels
Every day in His name she begins

A great re-make of Khaled's original.

Por las veces k.... y las heridas taaan profundas
Mejor tarde que nunca para pedir mil disculpas

This song is special cause a friend of mine used to dedicate it to his one and only, also my friend. Soon as they got together i predicted they would marry, which they have. In the meantime they've had their problems, but now are patchin' up things, thank God. It is great to see love expressed in such brilliant ways by others, but it is even better to have such a beautiful song dedicated to yourself.

Here's any Christmas video, this time...

Penguins Of Madagascar: The All Nighter Before Christmas

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]tdBprcGu3-s&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]6rAHfyGZEG8&[/YOUTUBE]

I loved the special and good thing I recorded on VHS.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SoKT900YbCc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SoKT900YbCc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Love Hina X-Mas Special

[YOUTUBE]bYImUGQh9sA[/YOUTUBE]

This is part 1 of Love Hina X-Mas Special. Everytime I watched the DVD of Love Hina I automatically listen to Michael and I'm not kidding.

All i want for Christmas...is New Year's day

I'm wishing on the stars for Christmas
And hoping for a better day
When it doesn't hurt to feel this way

happiness has never felt so far away

Can't agree with the hopeful tone at the end of the video. Different doesn't necessarily mean better. If there is one horrible lesson i have learned this past two Christmases is that it is never good to tempt fate and imagine the worst has taken place, there is always room for things to get worse...but then again, that's what happens when you put your trust in human beings and not in God and expect the eternal from the mere mortal.

Sammichael - i loooove Frisky, it has an awesome beat. I think Tinie Tempah is one of the biggest new talents out there, i love the tone of his voice and most of his lyrics. Written in the stars with Eric Turner is great as well.

Everyone's the kid no one cares about

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-oisdtBL2U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-oisdtBL2U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

T.U.F.F. Puppy

Puppy Love
[YOUTUBE]F2388NFQFLg&[/YOUTUBE]

First time I saw the show today and the show's premiering on Nick Canada on January 7th. I think I'm starting to love the show real easy. Dudley's so funny, thank you Jerry Trainor and Kitty is sooooo hot.

Naruto Shippuden- Episode 192

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]E65aQ5vRLck&[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]BucbsFucnhg[/YOUTUBE]

Hinata makes such a cutie face at 9:22 on Part 2

[youtube]hrPWIL4FVxo&feature[/youtube]

:wub:

Thanks Ash soooo much for the lovely reminder :bow:

I remember so clearly when this came out last year - God it feels sooooo good to refer to 2010 as past *huge sigh of relief*. Bless his country heart. I just love how he drinks straight outta the bottle, just like me lol. Plain arse water is meant to be drank like dat. I always got 2 liters around me lol. Didn't he know though that sponges aren't that good to apply foundation/powder? Brushes are much better.

He's absolutely and totally adorable when he points his finger and remembers stuff and the sincerity in his voice and on his face when he says that Hamid is loyal, oh dear..... You can tell how painfully rare were the occasions he's had in his life to say that about people.

That poor excuse of a journalist ain't even worth my time. I just wanna smack him when talks crap about Dame Elizabeth and makes that poor baby get such a sad look on his precious face.

i couldnt think of any video but this one will do :D

Gotta love ur sense of humor sam :lol: this one will do??? :) I just cannot explain how much i love this video, i try not to watch it too often though cause whenever i see it i cry; can't help it when it's on tv though.

Ok, so this ain't really a video, but the song is simply hilarious with lyrics taken right out of the early years of the space age :lol:

my baby's up in a rocket machine.....

i wonder if @#$$%$^ means i miss you and maybe &*&&*^ means i wanna kiss you, i'm hopin' that )*(*(&*^ means i love you....

my baby's up in the stratosphere, i'm sooo low cause i'm down here

my baby's foolin' around with a sattelite [or more], now u know that ain't right :hysterical:

.....betterrrrr come down here on earth and groooove, mmmmmh :cheeky: i ain't gonna move

I juuuust love it, i reaaally do :rofl:

Gohan Super Saiyan 2 Transformation

[YOUTUBE]fkImPY8Wt20&[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favourite Dragonball Z Moments of all time.

Goku & Chi Chi

[YOUTUBE]sWutRWdcxWM&[/YOUTUBE]

Goku and Chi Chi met for the first time in years, they fought at the marital arts tournament, Chi Chi recalls about the two of them while Goku tries to remember. When Goku won, Chi Chi told her name and he finally remembers and finally he proposed to her.

[YOUTUBE]38_kjJwQmWE&[/YOUTUBE]

Chi Chi tells Gohan about her date with Goku as kids, it was so adorable.

Goku and Chi Chi are like the early NaruHina, since it happened to them, I want NaruHina to happen officiallys soon.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwRtaoNDvMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwRtaoNDvMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back