Video of the Day

[YOUTUBE]2b7ROhUVJQo[/YOUTUBE]

An Naruto AMV that plays "Somebody's Watching Me", it's all parts from episode 194 of Naruto which BTW I'll be watching on Halloween, along with "Ghosts" and "Thriller".

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrbv40ENU_o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yrbv40ENU_o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Bruno Mars

One of the greatest songs in recent memory courtesy of Mr. Bruno Mars himself. :bow: Amazing video as well - the jewelry on that beautiful girl (the lyrics don't seem to make sense though cause they must have cast a model), the candles and the beautiful use of bells, both in visual and sound terms. I could have lent them gladly one of my pottery ones from my small collection, but it's nice to see they managed even without my 'help' lol

An Naruto AMV that plays "Somebody's Watching Me", it's all parts from episode 194 of Naruto which BTW I'll be watching on Halloween, along with "Ghosts" and "Thriller".

PoP, thanks for postin' that vid. Nice halloween playlist u got urself as well. :clapping: Enjoy them all. Hadn't heard the song in a while, thx for the reminder. Goes away singin' (in her mind, so the aliens don't hear) *i always feeeeel like...... somebody's watchin' me....and i have no privacy* :lol: sucha catchy and addictive chorus.

Re: Bruno Mars

PoP, thanks for postin' that vid. Nice halloween playlist u got urself as well. :clapping: Enjoy them all. Hadn't heard the song in a while, thx for the reminder. Goes away singin' (in her mind, so the aliens don't hear) *i always feeeeel like...... somebody's watchin' me....and i have no privacy* :lol: sucha catchy and addictive chorus.

Well I wouldn't call it a playlist for myself, honestly, I think either "Thriller" or "Ghosts" would fit for this AMV of episode 194 of Naruto. But I do love that song though.

Scared Shrekless Part 1
[YOUTUBE]oCXWkRPe3oY[/YOUTUBE]

Scared Shrekless Part 2
[YOUTUBE]HHtxiHamuzM&[/YOUTUBE]

Scared Shrekless Part 3
[YOUTUBE]Uotx12upH88&[/YOUTUBE]

I saw this last night and again this morning on YTV, I even recorded it on tape along with my Halloween tapes which I recorded 2 Alvin & The Chipmunks, Garfiled, Spongebob and Charlie Brown.

A lil' bit of...... little MIKE :))))))

[youtube]lUpgXp-4Pko&feature[/youtube]

:heart:

Such a great find Ash. Thanks again for posting. :bow: Is he adorable or what with them shifty eyes of his lol "messin' around" and catching lizards lol. I wonder what he did with them poor, defenseless creatures after he caught them. I bet he released them right back into the 'wild', i can't imagine him bein' mean to them or anything. He was sooo sweet with the afro and that little tie of his, such a stylish, classy young gentleman :wub: They were all soo funny with the pillow fight smackin' each other on the head like that. The rehearsal parts did remind me though of how much they all worked - all that discipline to get the notes and the dance steps right...

And since u started this, i might as well pick up where u left of Ash :p These past few months i've been discovering the wonder who was Mike back in 70s. Here go some of my favorite songs that i came to know recently

Such a funny scene, featuring the amazing Bill Cosby :D Goin' back 2 what? Where is his baby from?

Isn't that sweet??? awwwww

This song made think of the myriad of girls out there over all the decades who thought Michael was the one they wanted, when in fact who they needed was a perfectly fine and decent guy available and approachable near them whom they didn't pay attention to because they were too busy fantasizing about Michael.

I happen to disagree with the feminist tenant that there are no good guys out there. Girls just needed to open their eyes, that's all. Michael might have been an amazing man, but God made only one of him, therefore he couldn't have possibly satiate all the desires out there, even if he wanted to, which i'm sure wouldn't have been the case to start with. I know this might sound cold, but i hope for all them gals' sake they have stopped puttin' their lives on hold 'waitin' for Michael and have started to take a good look at the pond around them. I could give a few lessons on fishin' if need be.

King of pop? King of fools rather. Whaaa? :innocent: He sang it himself, i didn't call him dat lol. The good will industry part always has me crackin' and fallin' off the chair with laughter, when i ain't shakin' my behind 2 the music that is :D

Cause every gal needs a DA-DA-DA-daddy, right? It's like Marilyn sang. 2bad them bros were singin' about the wrong kind of sugar and candy, but then again, they was too little to be thinking about shops and stuff, at least Michael was :p

That lil' fellow sure grew up into one foine and big Mike, didn't he??? He even learnt how to grab his......good will in the meantime cause he went around hollerin' and singin' :imbad

Re: A lil' bit of...... little MIKE :))))))

[youtube]Ta5cG1UNhlE&feature[/youtube]

:girl_in_love:

Such a great find Ash. Thanks again for posting. :bow: Is he adorable or what with them shifty eyes of his lol "messin' around" and catching lizards lol. I wonder what he did with them poor, defenseless creatures after he caught them. I bet he released them right back into the 'wild', i can't imagine him bein' mean to them or anything. He was sooo sweet with the afro and that little tie of his, such a stylish, classy young gentleman :wub: They were all soo funny with the pillow fight smackin' each other on the head like that. The rehearsal parts did remind me though of how much they all worked - all that discipline to get the notes and the dance steps right...

And since u started this, i might as well pick up where u left of Ash :p These past few months i've been discovering the wonder who was Mike back in 70s. Here go some of my favorite songs that i came to know recently

Such a funny scene, featuring the amazing Bill Cosby :D Goin' back 2 what? Where is his baby from?

Isn't that sweet??? awwwww

This song made think of the myriad of girls out there over all the decades who thought Michael was the one they wanted, when in fact who they needed was a perfectly fine and decent guy available and approachable near them whom they didn't pay attention to because they were too busy fantasizing about Michael.

I happen to disagree with the feminist tenant that there are no good guys out there. Girls just needed to open their eyes, that's all. Michael might have been an amazing man, but God made only one of him, therefore he couldn't have possibly satiate all the desires out there, even if he wanted to, which i'm sure wouldn't have been the case to start with. I know this might sound cold, but i hope for all them gals' sake they have stopped puttin' their lives on hold 'waitin' for Michael and have started to take a good look at the pond around them. I could give a few lessons on fishin' if need be.

King of pop? King of fools rather. Whaaa? :innocent: He sang it himself, i didn't call him dat lol. The good will industry part always has me crackin' and fallin' off the chair with laughter, when i ain't shakin' my behind 2 the music that is :D

Cause every gal needs a DA-DA-DA-daddy, right? It's like Marilyn sang. 2bad them bros were singin' about the wrong kind of sugar and candy, but then again, they was too little to be thinking about shops and stuff, at least Michael was :p

That lil' fellow sure grew up into one foine and big Mike, didn't he??? He even learnt how to grab his......good will in the meantime cause he went around hollerin' and singin' :imbad

Thanks! :give_heart:

OMG!!! Great videos Shabuya! :wild: On youtube there are thousands of videos of Little Michael. :heart: I love watching them, especially the interviews. So little and so mature. :wild: :wub:

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHnAxdnmYQc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHnAxdnmYQc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
:hearspeaksee Mr. worldwide himself, Armando Chirstian Perez aka Pitbull :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LpoFBlH4wMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LpoFBlH4wMI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
bailando es k uno sabe que....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SYz7YxYZ5a8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SYz7YxYZ5a8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
cielo y sol, me acompañan donde quiera

Ashtanga;3041829 said:
[youtube]Ta5cG1UNhlE&feature[/youtube]

:girl_in_love:

Thanks! :give_heart:

OMG!!! Great videos Shabuya! :wild: On youtube there are thousands of videos of Little Michael. :heart: I love watching them, especially the interviews. So little and so mature. :wild: :wub:

Thank YOU for the vid posted. I remember watchin´ that last year when it came out and how sweet i thought that was, although i did think it was strange for him to wear sparklin´ jackets in the house (considerin´his pjlovin´ self lol), but then it was clear he knew he was being filmed.

He sure was mature for a little boy his age. The way he sang some of them songs back in the day was outta this world - it´s like he knew stuff he wasn´t supposed to at such a young age lol.

mikagesouji;3038873 said:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4KybdSi1Fc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4KybdSi1Fc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! :heart: :w00t: :love: Tom Lehrer is a genius! We need more things like this for our children!

Great vid Mikage. Don´t know how i managed to miss it last time around.

What do you say when you get the big prize that you´ve been eyeing for a really, really long time? Final...LY. :cheeky:

[youtube]YadCXh84RaE&feature[/youtube]

Shabuya;3043114 said:
Thank YOU for the vid posted. I remember watchin´ that last year when it came out and how sweet i thought that was, although i did think it was strange for him to wear sparklin´ jackets in the house (considerin´his pjlovin´ self lol), but then it was clear he knew he was being filmed.

He sure was mature for a little boy his age. The way he sang some of them songs back in the day was outta this world - it´s like he knew stuff he wasn´t supposed to at such a young age lol.

Thanks. :D

Yes, "Little Michael" was a great boy. :wub:

Oh, this video he singing to Liz Taylor on the phone, it's sooooooooo sweet. :heart: Hmmmmm I'm wondering if Michael would sing to me on the phone. I probably would have fainted. LOL :doh: :D :in_love:

taming of the shrew

[youtube]YadCXh84RaE&feature[/youtube]

Thanks. :D

Yes, "Little Michael" was a great boy. :wub:

Oh, this video he singing to Liz Taylor on the phone, it's sooooooooo sweet. :heart: Hmmmmm I'm wondering if Michael would sing to me on the phone. I probably would have fainted. LOL :doh: :D :in_love:

Well why Ash, why on earth would you have fainted? You would have missed the whole thing lol.

Btw of dame Elizabeth....

the chemistry between her and Richard Burton is nothing short of amazing. May he rest in peace.

Re: taming of the shrew

[youtube]RKUkjVtWMn4&feature[/youtube]

Well why Ash, why on earth would you have fainted? You would have missed the whole thing lol.
Well, you know.... >>> :in_love:

:blush:

:D

Btw of dame Elizabeth....

the chemistry between her and Richard Burton is nothing short of amazing. May he rest in peace.
:wild: :wild: :wild:

Perfect! :clapping:

To give is the reason i live

To give all i can give
In return, for the life that i earn

I believe
Everything on this earth
Having meaning and worth

Amazing song and terrific performance. The song and the lyrics made me think of Michael. How strange, right?

Can't believe that video has ridiculously few views, while sheer and utter crap has billions. Goes to show that we got our priorities in order, as society and as individuals.....NOT smdh :no:

A new agenda is not only due, as Janet sang, but long overrrrdue, not only when it comes to race relations, but all things human. Guess Tupac was wrong after all - 2 years ago today America was ready to see a black president. The question is - are we helping him make it a better country and by extension, considering America's role and prominence, a better world? The man can't do it all by himself.

Hey boys.......

Just a couple of my favorite bootey shakin' songs of the moment:

:D :D :D Sooo nice to see Nelly back. He just do it like who???? :lol: Aahhh.....ok then :cheeky: T.I. with that grin of his, Akon with a smile wider than the distance between Cali and Europe and not to mention T-Pain's moves which have me rollin'. I gotta admit though i ain't exactly fond of that dance off as some sort of entertainment; it ain't that cool cause it makes 'em gals look like objects. I do love them zippers on one of the high heels shoes though; i got somethin' similar back at my place and i use it for similar purposes, i just don't fight with no1, there ain't no competition 2 bee had where i'm @ :cheeky:

Hello....Mr. Combs. I actually love the name Sean. Someday, hopefully sooner rather than later, imma have a baby boy named like that lol. Soo many friendly faces sharin' it as well: Diddy, Sean Paul, Jay Sean......

God bless all them boys and the cranktasstic music they make. Don't go grabin' ur dictionaries folks, i just made that word up. :lol: You can grab whateva u get ur hands on, long as they are clean; the hands obviously, unlike my thoughts right about now :p

*Back to my regularly scheduled booty shakin' programmin' now........*

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]Rurbv89IgKA[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite scene in "Anger Management", 0:54-1:00 and 1:50-2:00 really kills me to laugh everytime.

BREAKING NEWS preview(s)

I know that many people weren't particularly fond of this part of Michael's repertoire and considered them 'whining'. I actually don't think anybody can say how well they would have coped with thaaat intense and prolonged degree of scrutiny and victimization, so judging the man should not be anybody's prerogative as long as they haven't walked a meter, not a mile, in his loafers.

His complex, to put it mildly, relationship with the media has been irking me for the longest time. It is rather unfortunate it has taken the events of June 25th 2009 for them and many others as well to realize that it pays more, much more to do positive coverage on Michael, rather than throw mud at his name and the essence of his being. Oh well, better late than never, i guess....

There have been some really, truly ridiculous things concocted over the years about Michael like marrying aliens :lol: and UFOs landing at Neverland, but those were harmless things compared to the slander and attacks on his dignity and good name starting with 1993.

Considerin' them few beats we got to hear from the new song, smth tells me all of us who enjoyed these 'media blitzes' even before won't be in the minority any more. I guess we'll all find out in a few hours.....:cheeky:

How was that again - JUST because you read it in a magazine or see it on the tv screen, don't make it factuAL?!?

Last edited:
The Birth of a New Kingdom of Egypt: From Ahmose the Thutmose III

[youtube]reRyn3sbyEE[/youtube]

[youtube]IgzM6l0_sPA[/youtube]

[youtube]NtEVIXu7acw&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]DfrWvYxRhVU&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]fxeSaFi0ZCw&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]Qo6qU0UHGyU&feature[/youtube]

I am fascinated by the history of Egypt!!! :wild:

This is...the world that we live in

I feel myself get tired

Pay my respects to grace and virtue
Send my condolences to good
Give my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could
And so long to devotion
You taught me everything I know

Happy birthday Berlin - we can all add our voice to JFK's and say with great pride and joy "ich bin ein Berliner"

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
In the wind of change

One of the greatest songs ever, recorded in Berlin in 1990

My favorite U2 song of all time - MAGNIFICENT

[YOUTUBE]UTJIDM4xveI[/YOUTUBE]

Scott Pilgrim game trailer, but this time, Knives Chau is playable now.

I'm a....

*....i can act like a star, i can beg on my knees*in Lene's voice :lol:

well....people do call me doll and Barbie in stores and stuff, but then again i also got the tiniessst beat of brain and a bit more of a beatin' heart as well; hey, a heart that aches is a heart that beats, right? Bono said it and he is always right.

*Oh, Ken........i am havin' sooo much fun* - in my own voice this time around, with hands intact and other parts where they belong as well; the mind might be m.i.a., but who cares, right? :D

Seriously though, can you guys believe it's been 13 long years since this song came out?

Michael W. Smith

An incredible artist and believer, a true champion of faith - Lord bless him, his family and his band.

Operation Cooties
[YOUTUBE]ieJuMgd20HM&[/YOUTUBE]

Very funny "Penguins Of Madagascar" episode, the show-off jars, Marlene and her itchiness, the quarantines and all the funnies going there.

Back