Video of the Day

[YOUTUBE]PjuhnuwFBQw[/YOUTUBE]

"YOU DUMB BOTS!!!"

[YOUTUBE]hG__K4xWqXo[/YOUTUBE]

Check out the part on Darwin's voice work 1:45-2:04. 2:00 that really kills me I swear. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Garfield Christmas Special- 1987 version

[YOUTUBE]aPJYBUW7Zgo[/YOUTUBE]

I find it more funnier than the 1991 version

[YOUTUBE]ZYuCtXaGu94[/YOUTUBE]

I saw this on Cartoon Network Canada and I found so funny the noise sounded like another one of Donald Duck's hysterical hissy fits.

[YOUTUBE]gW1T1qjFLYA[/YOUTUBE]

Rabbids love that Pepper Juice commercial. "Pepper Juice Makes You Peppy"

[YOUTUBE]--ZoZ-Qevrs[/YOUTUBE]

Gorilla bashing Patrick and Sandy and why is he underwater?

[YOUTUBE]33KtshOlEIk[/YOUTUBE]

:hysterical:Too bad she isn't a cheese addict like me.:hysterical:

[YOUTUBE]ZtjEqDkE6J0[/YOUTUBE]

SPONGEBOB!!!

[YOUTUBE]4dN1bfMz330[/YOUTUBE]
with Sonic (Genesis) sound effects

[YOUTUBE]sWnRiRiE0ZE[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite part 0:22-0:27.:hysterical:That really kills me.:hysterical:

PoP, this next one is for you most especially, I hope you will enjoy it. When I found it yesterday on YouTube I instantly thought of you because of your love of anime :D I thought it was exceptionally cute and sweet. Remains to be seen if you will agree with me :popcorn:

There was also someone in the 2000 Watts section who enjoyed the awesome movie this is based on, but I can't remember who it was :p

Last edited:
Reactions: PoP
PoP, this next one is for you most especially, I hope you will enjoy it. When I found it yesterday on YouTube I instantly thought of you because of your love of anime :D I thought it was exceptionally cute and sweet. Remains to be seen if you will agree with me :popcorn:

There was also someone in the 2000 Watts section who enjoyed the awesome movie this is based on, but I can't remember who it was :p

Oh my goodness. Who ever did this short anime should use that same ghost girl and do "Smooth Criminal" from the Moonwalker film.

[YOUTUBE]KeyLCQHHijA[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my goodness. Who ever did this short anime should use that same ghost girl and do "Smooth Criminal" from the Moonwalker film.

[YOUTUBE]KeyLCQHHijA[/YOUTUBE]

I'm so glad you liked it, I really am:) Your idea is pretty interesting indeed, I bet it would be great.

Well, considering today is Madonna's birthday she is on heavy rotation. There are tons of tunes that I love, some more obvious than others, but my choice for this thread is the groovy little collab she had with Pharrell wayyyy back when. Given the talk about him in another section I thought it was only natural I should go with this :D

IF you can handle it.........

For some strange reason I feel like posting these 2day. I wonder why :cheeky: :girl_whistle:

LUV YA MICHAEL ^_^

Naruto Spectacle Live

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]-pa65loqtM8[/YOUTUBE]

This is where Naruto and Iruka encounters with Mizuki and at the end you'll see the rest of the characters coming in.

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]Tby38C6jbj8[/YOUTUBE]

1st half when every the Leaf shinobi fights with the opposing ninja. 2nd half Naruto vs Kabuto with Gaara joining in.

Part 3
[YOUTUBE]z9sPOPbsmug[/YOUTUBE]

I believe this is the Q&A with the stars. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Gaara.

The costumes, the choreography, the setting and the lines were very authentic. The whole show is purely in Japanese.

It's Goldberg, the Mighty Ducks goalie (actually it's Shaun Weiss)

[YOUTUBE]rOW-PqPu-Xg[/YOUTUBE]

ET interviewed former reporter Mary Hart (MJ part included)

MJ part on 0:13-16 and 1:07-1:23. You can hear Michael rehearsing "Man In The Mirror" in the background and a 3 second clip of that rehearsal.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]QnDxPG3KrtA[/YOUTUBE]

Rackin' Frackin' Sam

Back