Video of the Day

Let us hope that political and business leaders gathering in Paris for the UN Climate Change Conference will remember that the world and its resources belong to EVERYONE, not only to the mighty of today, but also to the vulnerable and future generations.

Disney Tsum Tusm

[YOUTUBE]OW95SN5cXbQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jlj-cAWDF20[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]IiJEhCxTeCw[/YOUTUBE]

We can make the world win :)

Those who worked so very hard to obtain the Paris Agreement deserve all praises. It's marvelous to see all nations coming together determined to fight climate change.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]ZD9N5b-d1EU[/YOUTUBE]

Took the Banana Guards long enough to figure James out. :rollin:

[YOUTUBE]ql7uY36-LwA[/YOUTUBE]

That's one of the Super Bowl 50 commercials that really LMAO! I was like "Play it again! Play it again! Play it again! PLAY IT AGAIN!!!"

[YOUTUBE]FDddNnP4sQE[/YOUTUBE]

John K. (Creator of "Ren & Stimpy") interview.

.....April 4th, shots ring out in the Memphis sky

Free at least, they took your life
they could not take your pride

One man in the name of love.

As a comment on YT beautifully went "Martin Luther King Jr. was one of the wisest and sweetest souls this world has ever known. And when it's all said and done, love is all.?" And like Pac said.......Dr King, rest in peace, baby.

Disney Afternoon 1st Opening
[YOUTUBE]MD5Si_AT25Y[/YOUTUBE]

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]mbJ7MFpfqB0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]qOq_oTGWzww[/YOUTUBE]

Like Winne The Pooh, Rescue Rangers also have languages for their intro. Here my favourites: Chinese (both versions), Danish, Dutch, English (prefered normal pitch over high), French, Hungarian, Japanese (both versions), Norwegian, Polish, Russian (Version 2) and Swedish.

[YOUTUBE]4xAlUTa2QlA[/YOUTUBE]

Best part is on 0:29

[YOUTUBE]2zhPhow2EGE[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Earth Song for Earth Hour

This is my first video believe it or not.

My very first video shoot of ducks at Nellie Lake via iPad.

Quack Attack Meter
[video=youtube;7MvBxlzjKSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?7MvBxlzjKSM[/video]

I went to an ocean park today with a friend, her husband, and her kids.

The last attraction that we were about to see is a symphony of lights and sound. I was surprised to hear MJ's 2000 Watts in the lineup.

:):):)

Alert Ready Nuclear Attack (Canada- English/French)

Now don't worry about that, it's probably fanmade to made this Alert Ready Nuclear Attack in Canada looked real. This is what I'm gonna use to prank on my parents.

Ok K.O. Captain Planet Crossover

Loud House Episodes in Spongebob Title Cards

Season 1

Season 2

Doesn't the opening found familiar to yous?

Seeing Homer's hatred to Boston is like looking in the mirror of my hatred to Montreal. He believes Boston Patriots cheated in football and I still believe Montreal Canadiens cheated in hockey.

[video=youtube;/pHs-LXs4-y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/pHs-LXs4-y4[/video]

I love the Spongebob/Loud House combo videos by Nickelodeon. They should do more those combos with my favourite shows more often.

Back