VIDEOS -Michael Jackson: The Untold Story of Neverland DVD Release - Interview / Preview

Very positive.

But $33 for people outside the U.S - that's a bit expensieve isn't it?

That's only about £20 I think, and including shipping I think it's a great price.

I got this in July and was glad to have gotten it. I agree that this should have been made public a LONG time ago. But I'm sure it was not easy for Larry Nimmer to get it out there, much the same way that anything else positive related to MJ and those horrific charges are concerned. I sure wish some news network would pick it up and run a story on it. More of the public NEEDS to see this! MJ's legacy should not be tainted by those lies, anymore than he should have been in life. :(

For those of you wanting to buy it living outside the US, you can buy it directly from Larry Nimmer's site. It's $32.45, which includes shipping, in US dollars. Just visit his site:
http://www.nimmer.net/nimmerpictures/ordernew.htm
And he will send you an invoice via Pay Pal. He shipped mine very quickly...I think I had it within 3 days of sending my payment! I think it's well worth it.

He did this documentory is to make profit for sure, not for Michael's own good. That is why he sells the dvd instead of broadcasting on tv. only mj's fans will buy this dvd, and we all know mj is innocent already, but the public still don't know anything about the truth. My only hope is to let public know who he really is. This world owes him too much.

Guys, you can go to zimmer's web site directly, I bought it from him and got it in July... you can see few nice areas from neverland but not as much as you think. I have it and watched it twice... I don't know how to upload it to youtube, and even if i knew, i'd be sued lol...
Question is: can he do that??? The guy says he was paid to do the footage, so, theorically speaking, Michael owns the tapes and shoould'nt be sold like that? no:?

He did this documentory is to make profit for sure, not for Michael's own good. That is why he sells the dvd instead of broadcasting on tv. only mj's fans will buy this dvd, and we all know mj is innocent already, but the public still don't know anything about the truth. My only hope is to let public know who he really is. This world owes him too much.

Sadly i think u maybe right there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJgvV-7eI_g
Gavin Arvizo`s Statement against Mike

This clip could work against MJ because all the speaker is doing is just giving you information while this "innocent boy" is claiming all these things MJ said and did to him. If that footage provided a court transcript of what was said or other clips of Gavin saying something different then the MJ haters couldn't argue with the footage proving MJ was innocent and the Arvizos were lying on him.
Ugh, I was getting angry watching that clip listening to that boy just lie his heart out.

:scratch:He did this to get the truth out, and he should make a profit from his work just like anyone else. Maybe no network wanted to air it. Maybe one will someday.

It's not an easy thing to just put a show on television, so I am not going to condemn Larry Nimmer for selling the DVD's. To most news sources, this is all old news. So why would they broadcast it now? Sadly, since Michael is gone, they have even less motivation to air anything like this. The sad truth is that negativity sells. Sensationalism sells. Garbage sells. And this documentary is none of those things.

However, if you really want to try to get it on TV, go to the websites of major news sources (Like CNN etc) and submit the documentary as an idea for a story. Or try places like ET, TMZ, People, etc. Yeah those are more tabloid, but someone may take notice. I've submitted it to CNN myself. It can't hurt. And if enough people do it, maybe somebody somewhere will run a story on it, and then maybe it will get aired. Who knows. Can't hurt to try.

That's easy to say. As easy as it was for Aphrodite Jones to find a popular publisher to publish her book. TinaG and MsMo already said what needs to be said.
Not anyone can just get anything broadcast on TV.

Why can't fans be more appreciative that some people are ACTUALLY putting the truth together? If they want to get paid in return, what's wrong with that? If you did all that work, YOU would.
Just be thankful he did this documentary at all. Geez.

*Excuse my grouchiness.

That's easy to say. As easy as it was for Aphrodite Jones to find a popular publisher to publish her book. TinaG and MsMo already said what needs to be said.

Why can't fans be more appreciative that some people are ACTUALLY putting the truth together? If they want to get paid in return, what's wrong with that? If you did all that work, YOU would.

*Excuse my grouchiness.

I agree! Would people rather nobody even bothered to try and show the truth? :smilerolleyes: Unfortunately, people need money to survive and Nimmer spent a long time on this, he has to recompensate somehow. Not all money is dirty money, believe it or not. Some people are genuine.

Their imagination is amazing. They create all these creepy scenarios and talk about the tactics a pedophile would use and how they'd plan. All these disgusting things that wouldn't cross Michael's mind, yet ironically, the haters are the ones coming up with all these dirty schemes. Makes you wonder who the real creeps are. Hmm....
Exactly, if Michael didn't have sensors/alarm, it would've been unusual. It is so normal to have alarm for protection/safety.
These people are haters, their hearts and minds are already made up - MJ is criminal.
Doesn't matter, how hard we try, they would come up with disgusting thoughts to offend Michael. Bottom line they are disturbed people with twisted mind.
I came across a comment 'Micheal seemed to molest boys from family like Arvizo's who had issues'... so what can we say for these kind of comments....

Well, 'people' who framed Michael, looked for 'victims' to accuse Michael. They found Arvizo family who had done crimes and told lies for living.

Only thing I can say is 'this world is filled with hate, jealousy and greedy bullies.

2006-08-09 Source
Jul 10 2006, 05:42 AM

Tommy Mottolla was the instigater, he had a motive, and he did make that comment " One day 93 will come back and haunt Michael". Bashir's brother was Mottolla's driver, so in comes Bashir who knew he could get to Michael through Uri.

By the time Bashir starts filming at Neverland the Arviso's had already been sent away, and Schaffel though fired was still working at NVE as was Backerman, and they were planning at this point to write a book.

Konitzer who we believe to be a Sony plant and had power of attorney was in constant touch with NVE office as was Dieter Wiezner, Konitzer was also a good friend of Mottolla.

Bashir tells Michael that he wants to film him with some kids he had helped. Bashir filmed the boy who was burned by his father. So with the Arvisos gone means somebody told Bashir about this family and conveniently Bashir wanted to film them.

Schaffel all this time wanted to get back with Michael and Somehow according to Evvy he ended up in Germany at the Bambi Awards, "between Germany and the release of LWMJ I dont know where Schaffel was other than at NVE schemeing." but its clear he had time to become acquainted with Bashir.

On January 24th 03 the transcripts for LWMJ were delivered to Schaffel by Kathryn Milofsky from Granada TV UK. She said it would be very damaging to Michael.
Schaffel called Wiezner who was at Neverland Ranch to let Michael know about the transcript.

This was the chance Schaffel needed to get back in with Mike. Schaffel told Michael the Arviso's could ruin your career, they could blackmail you. It was Schaffel, Konitzer and Wiezner's idea for the rebutal video.

As well as Michael being stuck once more with the Arviso's LWMJ was aired in the UK then in US. We all know what happened from here. Michael was set up big time by all the above mentioned, but I believe Mottolla was the main player.

http://www.jacksonaction.com/index.php?page=search.php&id=5264&search=mjjf

Last edited:
Well I'm not such a "die hard" MJ fan. I just really enjoy his music and performances. I was never interested in his private life, but since he died I decided to really do some research about him.
Hope you have done some research and found out the TRUTH. If you have found out the TRUTH, you are aware Michael is INNOCENT.

It is worth every penny, what a shame it was not shown on TV,
We have to appreciate that Aphrodite Jones for publishing Michael Jackson Conspiracy and Tom Mez writing forward and Larry Nimmer for releasing these DVDs on their own. They are fighting against corporate media and MJ haters.

We have to appreciate that Aphrodite Jones for publishing Michael Jackson Conspiracy and Tom Mez writing forward and Larry Nimmer for releasing these DVDs on their own. They are fighting against corporate media and MJ haters.

:punk::punk::punk::clapping::clapping:

People who think that Larry Nimmer makes money/profit out of releasing this DVDs, or becoming 'rich' is his motives, should read Aphrodite Jones blog. How hard she tried to publish her book - Michael Jackson Conspiracy - No one wanted to publish pro-Jackson, and no media wanted to have her on their show(s).

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Fighting this uphill battle
.....It's hard fighting this uphill battle to bring justice for Michael. For starters, I'm tired of being told "NO" by Oprah, Dateline, 20/20, People Magazine, and others including: Montel Williams, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Steve Harvey, Larry Elder, Tavis Smiley, Howard Stern, and the list goes on.....

you can read more of her blog regards to MJ's trial here

http://michaeljacksonconspiracy.blogspot.com/

Watch Aphrodite Jones and Tom Mez interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIwehjDPOYU

^^^ Wow Amber, you're on a roll. :D

I agree! Would people rather nobody even bothered to try and show the truth? :smilerolleyes: Unfortunately, people need money to survive and Nimmer spent a long time on this, he has to recompensate somehow. Not all money is dirty money, believe it or not. Some people are genuine.
Exactly. Some fans are picking on and getting suspicious over the wrong people...they're losing sight of who's actually doing good and who's not.

*Excuse my grouchiness.

I agree

I just wanted to add too...even though I think someone else did mention this earlier in this thread...that Larry was working on this DVD release before Michael's passing. So its release is not a case of someone hearing of MJ's death and then deciding to cash in.

You can read an interview with Larry, where he talks about when he started planning the DVD release and such here:

Larry Nimmer Interview

He says in the interview that he hoped to get a cable network or broadcaster to air the documentary, but that (at the time of the interview) they either did not decide either way or that they decided they did not want to air it.

thanks for sharing, they must show this on TV not Bashit's LWMJ.

Back