Vote for Michael's songs as best songs ever!

I think all Michaels songs should have a better ranking than Sex Pistols.
S.P.ranks 220 and for example Off The Wall ranks 224, Scream ranks 268.
But I don´t vote 1 for S.P. I vote 5 for Michaels songs to get them a better ranking.
Then there are songs like we´ve has enough, little Susie, Lost children..voting takes time.

Billie Jean is only 9 away from moving up to No.8, and then after that the difference between 8-4 are only about 10. come on guys we can do this !!

Our summer holidays aren't for a while :(
Oh, school holidays are really different in each country....
But, I think I am a little off topic :p

Anyway, this is what has been posted in BestSongsEver forum:
Okay, let's face it.
It's enough to see the list, all MJ's songs green arrow up, all others red down.
I watched a few days, and saw some MJ's fans constaly voted 1 stars for songs, so it's not this fans that wrote here on forum but the others are for SURE!
Totally unfair game, without respect.
This site becomes so subjective.

P.S. To be honest here, I voted some MJ's songs that I really don't like, but I gave it 2 stars, beacuse I won't be like some MJ fans giving only 1 stars.
Also for few MJ's songs I gave 5 stars, but I start to losing my respect.
So I guess guys that we shouldn't vote the other songs 1 star and just focus on voting mj ....

I don't think its right to vote 1 star for other songs, although I did suggest it in another forum :lol: but I will say this if I don't like a song I have the right to vote it one star as do the rest of us. He's just annoyed that MJ is taking over !!. If we all knew about this in November, when the others started voting MJ would be number one by now !!

I don't think its right to vote 1 star for other songs, although I did suggest it in another forum :lol:
Well, I am the one who suggested it in this forum!!!!:dance: :lol: :lol:

if I don't like a song I have the right to vote it one star as do the rest of us. He's just annoyed that MJ is taking over !!
I totally agree with you!! This guy...... I've noticed him rating mj songs 2-3 stars (and 1 star I think, but I am not sure) several times :glare::hunter:

Well, I am the one who suggested it in this forum!!!!:dance: :lol: :lol:

I totally agree with you!! This guy...... I've noticed him rating mj songs 2-3 stars (and 1 star I think, but I am not sure) several times :glare::hunter:

I think he was double standards and doesn't like that we don't like some of his favourite songs down, well I'm not going to vote all the songs as 5 stars just because he wants me too :lol:

we have to get MJ songs moving up, it is happening and its great to see when some move up the list in leaps and bounds... only one problem for me though is i added This Is It the other day and now i can,t find it.. i have searched and it says its there but i have spent bloody ages looking for it but just can,t.
Vote on guys xxxx

:lol: i'm sorry but the list is becoming ridiculous! MJ owns 20% of the list :lol:

Please guys, focuse your votes onto billie jean but that's enough really. MJ already owned the list :D

Hi everybody !!!

Some are very angry about what we do !!! :D the majority of songs on the ranking are hard rock :bugeyed Do they really think that this kind of song could be the best song ever :bugeyed!!! :hysterical: - What a joke !!!

So ....

Let's keep voting :punk::punk:

PS : I did my work on saturday :D !! I voted all the Michael songs :dancin:

Hey !! someone has systematically gave 1 point to MJ songs to get them down !! I believed they were talking about fairplay ? I have never did this for others songs (even if I had thought to do it :devil: ) I prefer to spend my time to vote for Michael - I'm very :mat: !!

I've noticed and, and apparently all the MJ fans are the ones who vote 1 star for the other artists songs, I THINK NOT !! HYPOCRITES !!!! :mat:

Hey !! someone has systematically gave 1 point to MJ songs to get them down !! I believed they were talking about fairplay ? I have never did this for others songs (even if I had thought to do it :devil: ) I prefer to spend my time to vote for Michael - I'm very :mat: !!
I saw that too!!!! I had just voted for michael's songs and I suddenly saw 1 star for all his songs in the top 100!!!!! I was so pissed off!!!!:perrin: :perrin: :perrin: And of course I voted twice!!!!!

Oh, school holidays are really different in each country....
But, I think I am a little off topic :p

Anyway, this is what has been posted in BestSongsEver forum:
So I guess guys that we shouldn't vote the other songs 1 star and just focus on voting mj ....

Why is it unfair? If they want a poll just for themselves and for old school rock fans then do it just among themselves in a forum, or something. This is an open site, anybody gives artists as many stars as he wants!

I have to admit I have been guilty of giving 1 star to other artists, but I don't think it's "unfair". Some give MJ songs 1 star, so what? But now that MJ is climbing higher and higher, they are whining. But OK, I won't give out 1 stars any more if that's such a touchy subject for these rocker guys, just focus on MJ songs.

:lol: i'm sorry but the list is becoming ridiculous! MJ owns 20% of the list :lol:

Please guys, focuse your votes onto billie jean but that's enough really. MJ already owned the list :D

I have to say I agree. On the other hand the original list was also very one-sided. It was obvious that this was voted by hard core rock/hard rock fans because only those type of songs made it to the list. There are a lot of non-rock songs in the world which should be there instead of some of the rock songs which are there! Just because something belongs to the genre rock it doesn't mean it has higher quality than others!

Voted today at school :lol:, we're only 11 away from No.4 :woohoo:

:cheers: I will go to do the same tomorrow :D I begin to love my office (and my computer :cheeky:) !! :dancin::innocent:

Go !! Go !! We MUST do it !! with L.O.V.E. :wub:

Voted for 50 songs on the list from post # 26 kindly made by mj_smile :)

And the ranking after voting:

5 - Billie Jean
20 - Smooth Criminal
22 - Beat It
24 - Man In The Mirror
31 - The Earth Song
37 - Black Or White
38 - Whatever Happens
39 - Thriller
40 - Speechless
41 - Who Is It
46 - They Don't Care About Us
48 - Give In To Me
51 - Dirty Diana
53 - Another Part Of Me
54 - Little Susie
55 - We've had enough
64 - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
69 - Stranger In Moscow
70 - Human Nature
77 - LOST CHILDREN
90 - For All Time
92 - Heal The World
103 - You Rock My World
104 - The Way You Make Me Feel
105 - Keep The Faith
108 - Fall again
111 - Dangerous
113 - Butterflies
114 - On The Line
115 - Is It Scary
117 - Unbreakable
120 - Morphine
121 - Blood On The Dance Floor
122 - Streetwalker
124 - Bad
126 - Remember The Time
127 - Will You Be There
129 - Threatened
132 - Liberian Girl
134 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
135 - You Are Not Alone
139 - D.S.
141 - Someone in the dark
145 - Invincible
146 - Break Of Dawn
147 - Jam
150 - Rock With You
159 - In the Closet
161 - Ghosts
163 - Music And Me
169 - 2 Bad
170 - Leave Me Alone
172 - Just Good Friends
174 - 2000 Watts
177 - Why You Wanna Trip On Me
180 - Heaven Can Wait
181 - One More Chance
182 - Money
184 - Cry
185 - You Are My Life
187 - Lady In My Life
189 - Heartbreaker
190 - We are the World
191 - This Time Around
192 - She Drives Me Wild
195 - Off The Wall
198 - Someone Put Your Hand Out
199 - I Wanna Be Where You Are
200 - Gone Too Soon

Last night I couldn't sleep .. I voted for all songs *gg*

atm: "BJ" still needs 3 points to reach the 4th place! *edit: see my explanation below

(btw. No.1- 4 are also great songs!)

@ Wenghua

thanks! :flowers:

Last edited:
Back