Vote for Michael's songs as best songs ever!

I'd say MAN IN THE MIRROR deserves too a place on top 5 too! It's as overwelming and original as BILLIE JEAN.:wub:

I voted for the first 10 Michael's, and later will come back for the next 10.
Is there a deadline or any infos about this top? :angel:

You're right ! Man in the Mirror (14th) is Michael's heart and soul :angel: as Earth Song who is just behind. We'll do it and I wouldn't be upset if it could take the first place instead of Billie Jean.

go !! :dancin:

Mj Fans are the best !!! there are 87 songs between 1 and 200 and it's not finished - :punk:

Let's go voting !! :dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:

Oh wow..i vote twice a day.... i just love to see all the big groupings of MJ songs on the 1st two pages..its looking awesome. Its time consuming voting but hey... its worth it.

What is great and I love that, is to see all the differents flags where are coming from the votes all around the world, it's just :wub: - Which artist could do that ? Nobody but Michael :wub::wub:

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

:yes:Last voted songs: Vote Points

Michael Jackson You Rock My World 488
Michael Jackson The Way You Make Me Feel 506
Michael Jackson Heal The World 503
Michael Jackson For All Time 497
Michael Jackson LOST CHILDREN 526
Michael Jackson stranger in moscow 527
Michael Jackson Another Part Of Me 561
Michael Jackson Dirty Diana 574
Michael Jackson Give In To Me 583
Michael Jackson Will You Be There 490

:innocent:

I've just noticed that the site doesn't allow me anymore to vote to the songs I've already voted days ago... What's to be done? I have deleted my cookies, but still the same... :unsure:

Last edited:
What is great and I love that, is to see all the differents flags where are coming from the votes all around the world, it's just :wub: - Which artist could do that ? Nobody but Michael :wub::wub:

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

Indeed! My heart is beating faster!!!!!!! :wub: :yes: :wub:

Last edited:
:yes:Last voted songs: Vote Points

Michael Jackson You Rock My World 488
Michael Jackson The Way You Make Me Feel 506
Michael Jackson Heal The World 503
Michael Jackson For All Time 497
Michael Jackson LOST CHILDREN 526
Michael Jackson stranger in moscow 527
Michael Jackson Another Part Of Me 561
Michael Jackson  Dirty Diana 574
Michael Jackson Give In To Me 583
Michael Jackson Will You Be There 490

:innocent:

I've just noticed that the site doesn't allow me anymore to vote to the songs I've already voted days ago... What's to be done? I have deleted my cookies, but still the same... :unsure:

I have the same problem from my home computer :no: I vote few weeks ago once by song and since it doesn't allow me to do it again !!! So I vote from my work computer :yes: and it works each time !! :dancin:
I'm not able to explain you :sad:

Doesn't let me vote twice on my laptop either :( if anyone finds out how to fix the problem, please le us know :flowers:

anyway don't worry theres still the other laptops at home and the school computers :lol:

Yes, the site doesn't allow anyone to vote twice......
Getting a new ip address is the only thing that works for me.....

Doesn't let me vote twice on my laptop either :( if anyone finds out how to fix the problem, please le us know :flowers:

anyway don't worry theres still the other laptops at home and the school computers :lol:

Ooooooooooh !! at school ? :swoon: :lol:

Yes, the site doesn't allow anyone to vote twice......
Getting a new ip address is the only thing that works for me.....

hmmm :scratch: I'm going to try it :cheeky: I don't know how but I'm going to try :lol:

Well ... Some people are very angry with the votes for Michael's songs - The administrator deleted MJ songs, he says that the ranking is not objective at all! and all the songs of Michael did not deserve to be in the top 100, only some of them - he said he enjoy some songs but not all, is it objective? Now we can see that the best songs are heavy metal, hard rock, grunge and all that kind of thing, All this is very objective isn't it ?

However, it seems that we can continue to vote by the search of Michael Jackson or titles. They have not removed the number of votes, but we can not see them in the rankings - So ....

Last edited:
^^After reading your post, I went (the first time) to his forum .. The admin is surely not objective.
He can't handle the "trouble" that he alone caused: he should have had better/clear rules from the beginning or should simple re-name his site now to the best rock songs ever.

The guy is a joke!
by Admin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi everyone,

sorry for interfering! Michael Jackson is a great artist, but I can't accept that the whole Top 100 is only his songs. I'll hide the songs from the toplist for a while, the points will remain for now. I'm glad that people use this site and vote, but most of you were probably annoyed by the massive votes.
Albert
But WHO cares?
It's not a "official" site which counts in the world of music. :cheeky:

Jeez, most of the non-MJ songs on this list really suck. xD

I voted for all of the non-sucky songs, meaning, all of Michael's songs. :)

"Tell me are you the ghost of jealousy? the FUCKING ghost of jealousy! OWWWW"

lol they cant handle it, they cant handle us, the MJ army pshhhhhh! We know who won guys ;) no need to hurt your index fingers voting. It's an understood fact of life :p

^^After reading your post, I went (the first time) to his forum .. The admin is surely not objective.
He can't handle the "trouble" that he alone caused: he should have had better/clear rules from the beginning or should simple re-name his site now to the best rock songs ever.

I agree. Though I think they have a point that the top 100 songs ever cannot be all MJ songs either. It went a bit overboard IMO. Even as an MJ fan I have to admit some of those songs didn't deserve to be there. (But they should have left at least Billie Jean there IMO.)

On the other hand, that's online voting for you. What makes non-MJ fans' opinion more objective? Liking all those rock song is just a musical taste too.

:punk:Hey guys ! Billie Jean finally reached the first place !!:punk: Fans never let anything down :clapping:

I stopped voting when the admin deleted MJs songs and showed he wasn´t objective at all.

I´ve found another site http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/top-ten-songs-of-all-time.asp
You have to register, you can vote for only one song and I´m not sure how often you can vote but it isn´t daily.
MJ-fans are needed there.

Oh yes I understand, but to see BJ on the top:punk: just prove them we are always there. Actually admin have deleted songs from the rankings but they are always there when you call the Michael's songs list and you can still vote for them, that's what I did and many others did too -But I'm agree this poll is completely falsified:no:

Back