Vue O2 Arena 28th Oct 7:30pm TII Showing & MJJC MEET *UPDATED*

Stalls or Balconly

• Balconly = £10.10

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Stalls = £8.60

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

A BIG thankyou for coming along everyone you made the day special, I wish more people could of come to the Slug & lettuce after but I totally understand people had other commitments, were upset etc - The video above was just the start and slowly slowly more people started joining in singing & dancing hopfully more clips will start appearing on yourtube etc soon

Sorry i didnt really get time to chat to most of you guys as you could prob tell i was in panic mode and my phone was ringing non stop

Members who were seated on the balcony expect to get a PM from me in the next few days, if you dont get one by monday pm me please

and thankyou to everyone again hopfully we can have more events in the future but with more time to mingle and get to know each other as most people were kinda rushed before and after the film

hey, wanted to say i had a great time! met some really great people. It was my first time being with others who really love MJ. It was really great to be around that.
Im sad I had to leave straight after the film, had trains to catch.

Thanks for organising this motsey, it made watching the film easier.

:huggy:

Hi Motsey Katie & Cherie - it was great to meet you last night, I only wished i could have stayed and joined in the MJ dancing bit - but my boss said I had to go into work today so boo hiss to him!
Thanks again Motsey for organising it as I didn't want to see the film on my own.

Wow the video looks awesome - looks like I left the bar just a little too soon! And I still didn't get home till gone 1am :S

Oh and it was great chatting to you errr Cherie was it?

thank you motsey for a wounderful evening! i am truely greatful! and we sure need to do more meet ups! thank you L.O.V.E

It was awesome to see all you guys, sorry I couldn't stay longer at the Slug and lettuce but I had to get my train home.

Yo Motsey, sorry for the late post with this, man. Just wanted to get it as perfect as possible - also if you can amend the ?'s with the correct name/screennames then that would be kewl too.

This is the first pic, that was taken:

ThatWorksAGreatDeal.jpg

Back Row - Left To Right: Driver, katzr2000, Liamteg and Andyroser.

Middle Row - Left To Right: Redridinghood, Michael Jackson Moonwalker sister?, Michael Jackson Moonwalker, Smudge, Thrillerchild, Sperrdia, Rooa, Spoonie09, Healer, Orianlee, Leaaf (hiding behind healer) and Leaaf friend (Also hiding behind healer).

Front Row - Left To Right: First 2 with mjcy, mjcy himself, Motsey.

And For The Videos Taken In The Slug And Lettuce - A Pub Within The 02:

Heal The World. - Motsey shot this with my Blackberry.... Man In The Mirror and Thriller were shot by me.

Man In The Mirror.

Thriller.

NopersFlash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the two question marks would be my girlfriend (katzr2000) and me

Back