### W A R N I N G ### for Youtube fans

I've been informed by Sony that this matter will be promptly taken care of next week.

I've been informed by Sony that this matter will be promptly taken care of next week.

Thanks TSCM!

BTW, do you know the reason why on most of MJ's channel videos, I get "This video is not available in your country" but I can view a few of them?

Thanks for reporting this. Why someone would waste their time doing something like this, I will never understand.

Thanks TSCM!

BTW, do you know the reason why on most of MJ's channel videos, I get "This video is not available in your country" but I can view a few of them?

Certain American record labels block songs. Probably for copyright reasons. Some countries also block videos if the content is offensive to local customs.

I clicked on the user page and he's been banned... Thanks everyone for helping! I should have reported too... LOL

Certain American record labels block songs. Probably for copyright reasons. Some countries also block videos if the content is offensive to local customs.

Thanks! :) But I wish the one in charge of his channel would not be so limiting.

I clicked on the user page and he's been banned... Thanks everyone for helping! I should have reported too... LOL

Yes I seen it was suspened :)
Only MJ's Sony channel could report the clone channel
they were notified by TSMC and said this week they would
take care of it_ they sure worked quick _ First thing this week

Yes I seen it was suspened :)
Only MJ's Sony channel could report the clone channel
they were notified by TSMC and said this week they would
take care of it_ they sure worked quick _ First thing this week
Indeed they did work fast :) The very day that Sony staff resumed work after the holiday they had him suspended, I received confirmation via e-mail, too. Thank you, Bee, for alerting us in the first place so action could be taken.

How sad, that impostor must have spent weeks getting that page to look so "official" with all of the videos and everything :lol:

Back