Wal-Mart "This Is It" Promo

WoW! That Wal-Mart has so much more stuff than the one I went to. It was really picked-over where I was (which makes me happy! =D) but now I need to go to another location, 'cause I want a tote bag! Thanks for the pic.

oooh, I have to go to wal mart today for some stuff! Gonna check it out!

i bet you any amount of money if i went to my walmart right now they would still have absolutely zip o of Michael items.

I went to the Wal-mart by my house. They don't have anything, not even picked over merch. :O

I'm going to go to the one by my job on the way to work later. I pray they have it.

Went to the local wal-mart yesterday, and there was a HUGE display. wasnt even in the music section. it was in the womans clothing section. there were cd's, posters, huge cardboard cut outs, bunch of different tshirts, bracelets, necklaces, buttons, pins, everything. i bought an Mj dog tag and hung it from my rear view mirror. anyone else notice this?
i saw it and there was a tv playing his music videos and different scenes from the 2 disc dvd.

for all those who dont have a walmart near them go to .....walmart.com.....they have a few t-shirts for $6.00

edit...upon looking at the wight further I see that they are on clearance and only have mens size 2x....sorry I didnt see that before....but maybe someone can buy them..:)

I just got back from my Walmart in Dallas! There was a HUGE display as well. I bought one t-shirt and two braclets. But I forgot to take picture.

I just got back from my Walmart in Dallas! There was a HUGE display as well. I bought one t-shirt and two braclets. But I forgot to take picture.

can you post picture of your bracelets?

NIce, i went to my walmart, all they had was a this is it poster at the entrance. And then i went straight to women`s, looked around but nothing. Then i walked around for a bit, saw mj shirts in the mens. I woud love to have one of each items.

Would love to hear from other Canadians if the Wal-marts near them had any such items .... I went today altho I knew it would be in vain and unfortunately I was right ..there is nothing nada nilch! Let me guess if its here its only in TO??? ..I just dont get the logic honestly it happens with anything thats either huge atm or just plain HUGE ie:MJ!!!!!! its ridiculous utterly ridiculous the man was known WORLD WIDE he has a global fan base and last time I looked this country was still on the world map ...uh oh

...whoops ok sorry bout my little rant I'm done now ..off to a thread that'll raise my spirits :D

Back