was Michael a muslim or not?

they are just friendship bracelets hes worn them for many years b4 kabbalah was really even known about in the mainstream. thats a version of judaism

Personally, I hope he has died a Muslim, but that's only because of my personal beliefs (which I don't wanna go into too much detail).

But in all honesty, I doubt it.

Jermaine did kinda avoid the question when asked by Larry King.

I know they are the same but if he was muslim he would have said Allah not God. That's what I meant.
I don't care what Michael is

they had a JW service at FL aswell. anyway the story was denied many a time by raymone bain so there really isnt anything else to add

God and Allah are the same. it just in different names..

Yeah I know. No offence to anyone but when people think they are two different things/Gods, it's pure ignorance. Allah is just the Arabic word for God. Arab Catholics say Allah too!

About Michael - no he wasn't a Muslim. However, I don't think he belonged to one religion either. From his life experiences, worldly travels and from things he has said, I believe Michael's religious views were a mixture of religions but mostly his own personal beliefs.

Overall, it doesn't matter. He believed in God and as we all know - was REMARKABLE human being, both as an artist and as a person. I love you Mike. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I took some minds from the "Dancing The Dream":

"It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them. For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. ".

I thing later Michael considered about universal being too. He respected all religions but believed in God in his own way and he has special relation with the divinity and the God.
By the way the Muslim duty is to rise his children in the spirit of the Islam as the Holy Quran indicates. But Michael didin't keep this rule I thing.

Who knows and who cares??

What difference does it make? I loved the man no matter what religion he had.

I couldn't care less about his religious beliefs.

Wherever I go on the Internet, I still see people of muslim faith convinced by the tabloid reports that Michael had embraced it, and had changed his name to Mikaeel or something. I actually find it quite irritating.

Wherever I go on the Internet, I still see people of muslim faith convinced by the tabloid reports that Michael had embraced it, and had changed his name to Mikaeel or something. I actually find it quite irritating.

I was raised Muslim and I get annoyed at that too.

No, he had a christian burial and service. Only the deluded still think he was a muslim.

I love him for being Human , more human than most people who roam this earth ,regardless of his religion.

only Michaerl knows, i think he took the best from different religions and was spiritual as well..

Co-Sign

He believed in a higher power Only he and his God knows
somehow in my humble opinion i think the base of his belief came back in God (christian)

i really don't care if hi a muslim or something ells ... hi was human whit the big heart and soul .. and this topic is stupid and don't belongs in this forum !!!

Back