Was Michael murdered because he was against "the $ystem"?

Those people are here to ruin a perfectly healthy discussion. I suggest we ignore all.

Agreed. Feel free to copy and paste this (below) in every thread until it STOPS.

Vic.

Everyone has a right to make determinations for themselves, of course. What I DO want respect for, for myself and others, is that NOT everyone's knowledge is equal and some really DO know more.

I won't say here what, exactly, I'm doing now. Just know that during the trial only a small portion of my knowledge came from Google. The rest was from attorneys, and other people close to the situation, with whom I and others had DIRECT contact. You're not going to find that sort of thing on a Google search, and I'm not going to try to rise to the challenges of others to provide links to every statement. Just leave us alone to WORK, if you can? Just that? Can we please be SAFE here? Would be much appreciated.

I don't have to prove anything to fans. That's not where the focus lies. I am terribly saddened and frustrated that a primary obstacle to justice for Michael is US. Other fans. That is a sad and shameful situation and makes life just that much harder. In the I.U. we should be discussing our findings, our theories, and sharing our knowledge. . but NOT defending ourselves from others who do not share our motivation to find out what HAPPENED. Please, if you can't be productive here in the way the forum is intended, PLEASE at least don't harm anyone or send threads off-track as is so often done? Can you try to do that much? Can you please just move on to some other part of the board?

I am already sick with grief, and am made even sadder by the constant challenges to "prove it" from some fans, or those statements that "everyone's opinion is equal." NO IT'S NOT. Some just KNOW more and have taken the time, and made the extraordinary efforts to find out.

If some are not interested in investigations, that's perfectly fine. But I'd ask for mercy here, because you are NOT helping people who are already sad. Can you give it a real try to understand that?

I feel sometimes like the immense credibility I gained during the trial is now being completely discounted, by some. The research I do now is NOT different, and certainly is not LESS than during the trial. So for those who continuously challenge the very existence of investigations, a painful inch at a time, a demand for public proof, a link-at-a-time. . . . just stop. Just that. STOP, and let those who want to, continue to work.

I'm not posting my research HERE, but some people are. Just let them WORK, ok, and go find something else to do with your time? With all due respect for those who seem determined to derail this forum now, can you show a little mercy?

Back