Was Michael murdered because he was against "the $ystem"?

I posted that link because I think the TRUTH torch must be carried on through the HISTORY OF MANKIND.THEY count on the fact that PEOPLE forgets their HISTORY too easy.MJ was our times HOPE that the TRUTH would prevail.I am angry THEY killed the HOPE...

Good question. And my answer is YES! Michael was killed because too many people LEARNED from him to change the world and many people were able to read between the lines in his lyrics. Michael was music genius beautiful soul and messenger at the same time. And I bet you nothing gonna happen with entertainers like Britney Spears or Madonna because they work for those fat cats who rules this world who wants more of the degradation of our society and human values. John Lennon was killed for the same reason, I believe.

you're right and my heart is bleeding right now ....

i dont think michael was killed at all, noone gets away with murder these days.. an addict gets what an addicts wants. and i love michael to bits.. but i think thats the case here
And i think that Michael was framed for being child molester because he WAS against the system. They wanted to get him down and they did. So you're gonna blame Michael for that 2? Almost all great people were killed.

Michael was always ahead of his time, he knew what went on. He was not stupid. He often wrote songs regarding alligations, conspiracy, money hungry people. Michael knew what they were up to, all he could do was write songs in disgust.

I wonder what Michael wrote in his latest songs, not yet published. I am quite sure there will be lots about him being followed and investigated and his influenced on the world etc. Howeve,r I am not certain they will let those songs out..The system did not like what he was doing and they tried to Shut him up..

Michael was always ahead of his time, he knew what went on. He was not stupid. He often wrote songs regarding alligations, conspiracy, money hungry people. Michael knew what they were up to, all he could do was write songs in disgust.

Exactly, I agree and look what happened to him when he did show his honest opinions, big brother exists in this world its just more covert than before so many think there isn't much. If you look into who runs the media around the world and who they are friends with etc... your eyes and mind are opened a little. Michael tried to tell us a few times, but everyone wrote him off as being 'OTT', in this way those behind any conspiracies win as those talking of conspiracy are not believed and classed as 'crazy'. Its a clever form of control I'll give them that.

Exactly, I agree and look what happened to him when he did show his honest opinions, big brother exists in this world its just more covert than before so many think there isn't much. If you look into who runs the media around the world and who they are friends with etc... your eyes and mind are opened a little. Michael tried to tell us a few times, but everyone wrote him off as being 'OTT', in this way those behind any conspiracies win as those talking of conspiracy are not believed and classed as 'crazy'. Its a clever form of control I'll give them that.

I agree. Things aren't what they seem, the more you look into it the more you realise. I can understand why people don't want to go there. Its not an easy choice. Its cosier and easier to stay sheltered in a little box of ignorance.

........and surprise surprise today the press are saying Michael was Nazi obsessed and wanted children who were arian like......

its the one they always pull out - they use the Jew v Nazi thing everytime when they are trying to manipulate minds

........and surprise surprise today the press are saying Michael was Nazi obsessed and wanted children who were arian like......

its the one they always pull out - they use the Jew v Nazi thing everytime when they are trying to manipulate minds

Because they own the media they have incredible network power including doctors and lawyers. They created their own system. These people (especially on top) are very nationalistic (like Nazi) themselves but smart enough not to show it in public and greedy as Hell. And they love to have total control of somebody very important and famous because it gives even more power. If you have money they want to control you they want to control every your movement, your soul. I think Michael had a big trouble with all this. I am originally from the country (Russia) which has a very long history of dealing with this kind of bullshit. So I am very educated at this point. To call somebody Nazi it the first thing they usually do and it is just very convenient to say cuz it is like putting garbage and dirt on somebody’s name in public. Then they try to destroy you financially and then…. Michael was loved by millions and this love was against their system. I believe that false allegations were just another part of it.

Because they own the media they have incredible network power including doctors and lawyers. They created their own system. These people (especially on top) are very nationalistic (like Nazi) themselves but smart enough not to show it in public and greedy as Hell. And they love to have total control of somebody very important and famous because it gives even more power. If you have money they want to control you they want to control every your movement, your soul. I think Michael had a big trouble with all this. I am originally from the country (Russia) which has a very long history of dealing with this kind of bullshit. So I am very educated at this point. To call somebody Nazi it the first thing they usually do and it is just very convenient to say cuz it is like putting garbage and dirt on somebody’s name in public. Then they try to destroy you financially and then…. Michael was loved by millions and this love was against their system. I believe that false allegations were just another part of it.

Yep if the public knew what those who controlled the mass media were really like but they won't find out... why because it won't be in the media, they won't believe us 'crazy' conspiracy theorists and soon the internet is going to have more and more restrictions on it...

Michael was very aware of it, this they knew - hence making him out to look like a pedophile so no one would take him seriously ever again...

Yep if the public knew what those who controlled the mass media were really like but they won't find out... why because it won't be in the media, they won't believe us 'crazy' conspiracy theorists and soon the internet is going to have more and more restrictions on it...

Michael was very aware of it, this they knew - hence making him out to look like a pedophile so no one would take him seriously ever again...

People who do not believe in "crazy" conspiracy theories are not able to think outside the box OR they support a conspiracy group. There is one way or another.
There is my very first msg. on forum on Julay 2009. I knew long time ago that MJ was killed.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71278

Then there is Marilyn Monroe, John F Kennedy, Princess Diana, Martin Luther King... all people that 'knew too much' about certain things...

And bob marley too..

Michael refuse to bow down, and they didn't like that.. They called him a child molester, a sell out and gay. None of those things is true. Still they couldn't break him.

By the way i love ''they don't care about us'' Mj was a true genius

Beat me
Hate me
You could never
Break me
Will me
Thrill me
You could never
Kill me at the END they killed him.

I'm sorry to ask you guys, but does anybody here knows what Michael is saying at the end of ''they don't care about us'' it goes like this THEY SEND ME ON FIRE what comes after that??!!

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
I heard, MJ was a member of freemason. I think, that is what the trouble started with him. Cuz he left them and saw their evil ways. And the allegation started following nex day.

The thing is MJ knew what was going to happen to him. These people own hollywood, Wall Street and the media. They are Untouchable or that is what they like to believe.

Last edited:

Funny, I missed that story on CNN, Fox News and I guess every other news outlet. . . . I just ran a google news search of "Michael Jackson" and "Nazi," and it only showed one article from a site I never heard of, Heckler Spray, which advertises itself as "Gossip for Grownups." That doesn't seem like a valid source as in trying to support the claim that the media is making Michael look like a Nazi.

Well that's a nasty anti-Semitic statement about Jews: "greedy as hell," controlling, own the media, network of doctors/lawyers, like Nazi's, power-hungry. You sound just as racist as the people you vilify. As for your 'experience' in Russia, you sound like every racist redneck here in the states who believes that most blacks are in a gang, Italians are in the mob, etc. It's always extra-pathetic though when an anti-Semite calls Jews out as "doctors and lawyers," as if becoming one is terrible; in America, anyone can pick any profession, yet racists usually resent those who succeed in professions that make money.

Even more feeble about your statement is that it's based on an above comment from a 'gossip for adults' website, yet you base it on the entire media. Some of you 'conspiracy theorists' will grasp at any straw to validate your views.

I avoid this "Investigative Unit" section for the most part because of threads like this one. I think most 'conspiracy theorists' have way too much time on their hands and lack something in their lives where the 'conspiracy' is their way to fill that void and be smarter than the general public. I've wasted a good part of the last hour reading through some of these threads for some valid proof of a 'conspiracy,' and it's just a bunch of people throwing out names of associates of Michael, poorly-made fan-made videos that staple together other celebrity deaths, people just repeating the same thing so many times that it's like they want it to be true, people taking a typo and using it as 'proof' (why an author would incriminate himself is beyond logic, but logic never plays a role w/ conspiracy theorists).

Anyway, good look to all of you Sherlocks' in unlocking the truth of Michael's death, finding where Evlis and Jim Morrison really live, proving the Apollo moonlandings as fake, and the true location of Area 51, but I'm out of here.

Well that's a nasty anti-Semitic statement about Jews: "greedy as hell," controlling, own the media, network of doctors/lawyers, like Nazi's, power-hungry. You sound just as racist as the people you vilify. As for your 'experience' in Russia, you sound like every racist redneck here in the states who believes that most blacks are in a gang, Italians are in the mob, etc. It's always extra-pathetic though when an anti-Semite calls Jews out as "doctors and lawyers," as if becoming one is terrible; in America, anyone can pick any profession, yet racists usually resent those who succeed in professions that make money.

Even more feeble about your statement is that it's based on an above comment from a 'gossip for adults' website, yet you base it on the entire media. Some of you 'conspiracy theorists' will grasp at any straw to validate your views.

I avoid this "Investigative Unit" section for the most part because of threads like this one. I think most 'conspiracy theorists' have way too much time on their hands and lack something in their lives where the 'conspiracy' is their way to fill that void and be smarter than the general public. I've wasted a good part of the last hour reading through some of these threads for some valid proof of a 'conspiracy,' and it's just a bunch of people throwing out names of associates of Michael, poorly-made fan-made videos that staple together other celebrity deaths, people just repeating the same thing so many times that it's like they want it to be true, people taking a typo and using it as 'proof' (why an author would incriminate himself is beyond logic, but logic never plays a role w/ conspiracy theorists).

Anyway, good look to all of you Sherlocks' in unlocking the truth of Michael's death, finding where Evlis and Jim Morrison really live, proving the Apollo moonlandings as fake, and the true location of Area 51, but I'm out of here.

I am all for conspiracy theories that make some SENSE, and love that people are talking about all sorts of things, that MAY be happening. HOWEVER, I agree with JoeyMFfan, that when these discussions lapse into a racist tirade against certain groups, we are no longer able to really honestly talk about the situation at hand. IMO, some are using MJ's death as an opportunity to lash out and to try to convince others of the validity of antisemitism. This is not the only thread where this is happening. A shame really, because it clouds the real issues here...............

You know what, I do not really care what you say. If I cannot use words “doctors and lawyers” anymore because it sounds for somebody very anti-Semitic good for them! Perhaps they have to change their profession as soon as possible and start working on the farm just like "rednecks" do if it creates such a huge inconvenience.

You can call me "redneck" or whatever. It doesn’t change anything and doesn't really matter.BTW it shows your personality you just do not respect people who work on land treating them like they are trash, not educated etc. It tells me a lot about you.

I am absolutely not surprised what f*king BS labels you are trying to use for your convenience to proof that my statement was anti-Semitic. There is NO proof of it and never will. It was NOT anti-Semitic because I even didn’t mention ANY nationalities or races (“just places”:) )and I never do because I am smart enough to deal with this garbage..
Besides,you are making FALSE allegations against me, I see it very clear. I know what you try to make out of it. I am very AWARE how does it work but your benefit here is absolute ZERO. You didn’t need even try to spend your time because at this subject you will lose.
But the conspiracy thing exists and it based on power of money and lie in the media. Who owns the media is very easy to verify.
As a result we have a degradation of human values, wars and racism in global scale. And thanks God some people are not sheep and able to understand what kind of groups rule this world. And it is nothing to do with nationality and blood, but something to do with spiritual aspects ,human values and preferences.If all of that somehow linked in your mind to just one very special nationality it is not my fault. I cannot help you here, sorry.

They used to put different labels on Michael too just the same way like you did on me. So nothing is new here and nothing is surprising.
In fact “doctors /lawyers” and the media killed Michael. Doctors injected him with dangerous powerful drugs and lawyers togeter with the media liars created false allegations against him. So where is a mistake? Did I say something nobody knows?
See you later.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link to the documentary, Coltzishory.

I posted that link because I think the TRUTH torch must be carried on through the HISTORY OF MANKIND.THEY count on the fact that PEOPLE forgets their HISTORY too easy.MJ was our times HOPE that the TRUTH would prevail.I am angry THEY killed the HOPE...

We're still here. It's up to us now.

Good question. And my answer is YES! Michael was killed because too many people LEARNED from him to change the world and many people were able to read between the lines in his lyrics. Michael was music genius beautiful soul and messenger at the same time. And I bet you nothing gonna happen with entertainers like Britney Spears or Madonna because they work for those fat cats who rules this world who wants more of the degradation of our society and human values. John Lennon was killed for the same reason, I believe.

WELL SAID :clapping:

You know what, I do not really care what you say. If I cannot use words “doctors and lawyers” anymore because it sounds for somebody very anti-Semitic good for them! Perhaps they have to change their profession as soon as possible and start working on the farm just like "rednecks" do if it creates such a huge inconvenience.

You can call me "redneck" or whatever. It doesn’t change anything and doesn't really matter.BTW it shows your personality you just do not respect people who work on land treating them like they are trash, not educated etc. It tells me a lot about you.

I am absolutely not surprised what f*king BS labels you are trying to use for your convenience to proof that my statement was anti-Semitic. There is NO proof of it and never will. It was NOT anti-Semitic because I even didn’t mention ANY nationalities or races (“just places”:) )and I never do because I am smart enough to deal with this garbage..
Besides,you are making FALSE allegations against me, I see it very clear. I know what you try to make out of it. I am very AWARE how does it work but your benefit here is absolute ZERO. You didn’t need even try to spend your time because at this subject you will lose.
But the conspiracy thing exists and it based on power of money and lie in the media. Who owns the media is very easy to verify.
As a result we have a degradation of human values, wars and racism in global scale. And thanks God some people are not sheep and able to understand what kind of groups rule this world. And it is nothing to do with nationality and blood, but something to do with spiritual aspects ,human values and preferences.If all of that somehow linked in your mind to just one very special nationality it is not my fault. I cannot help you here, sorry.

They used to put different labels on Michael too just the same way like you did on me. So nothing is new here and nothing is surprising.
In fact “doctors /lawyers” and the media killed Michael. Doctors injected him with dangerous powerful drugs and lawyers togeter with the media liars created false allegations against him. So where is a mistake? Did I say something nobody knows?
See you later.

Asedora, I was appauled at the post I read from the poster of whom you are quoting. I couldn't believe what I was reading from them! I was offended and they weren't even talking to me!

I am so glad they decided to leave this forum.

Why do fans come in here and open threads they KNOW they may not ALREADY AGREE TOO, Just by the title alone???

Why come in here if you ARE NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST????

I am sorry they did not take their conversation with you to PM as it should have been, being that they took the tone they did and use the words they did, so publically for all to see.

I hate it when we are attacked so openely by those who do not regularly post in here or contribute to dialgue in here as we do.

We regulars don't always agree but WE dont attack one another or resort to such tone as the one you are repsonding too.

God Bless

Asedora, I was appauled at the post I read from the poster of whom you are quoting. I couldn't believe what I was reading from them! I was offended and they weren't even talking to me!

I am so glad they decided to leave this forum.

Why do fans come in here and open threads they KNOW they may not ALREADY AGREE TOO, Just by the title alone???

Why come in here if you ARE NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST????

I am sorry they did not take their conversation with you to PM as it should have been, being that they took the tone they did and use the words they did, so publically for all to see.

I hate it when we are attacked so openely by those who do not regularly post in here or contribute to dialgue in here as we do.

We regulars don't always agree but WE dont attack one another or resort to such tone as the one you are repsonding too.

God Bless

No worriers. I do not care what they say. Those ppl know what they were doing and they were doung in on purpose. In the end they got an educated response.

Those people are here to ruin a perfectly healthy discussion. I suggest we ignore all.

I also agree with murder
Michael was observed from Thriller, and he answered with Black or White,
angered the KKK, only after that did watch it and not liked it when they saw
move crowds seeking to end wars, misery, disease
Not liked it when they saw him ask his fans to support him as soldiers of love
Worse when he became empresario and faced the music industry, which was then tried to silence with accusations
But Michael had rhinoceros skin and would return
They eliminated before they knew that he would come back strong
Used Murray, Tohme, Randy? or all or other
Michael knew that Princess Diana and Mother Teresa had been murdered
But he was great, was not sold, and was going to save the planet
And as I said, it was another, had Lennon, Morrison, Bob Marley, etc.
The methods always the same: accident, medicine, heart, shot
We can not leave, we are in 2009 and they already should have stopped with that
We can collect justice, that cowardice has to stop ... NOW!

Mother Teresa was 87 when she died and it was known she was sick for a while as she stepped down from her head position because of her health. I don't think she was murdered.

Michael Jackson was murdered by the corportists because they wanted the things he owned i.e. Neverland Ranch and the ATV Music Catalogue, and because
he was worth more money to them dead than alive.

I'm am sure he was murdered. There was alot to gain by alot of people if he died. I thought it was odd that the next day after he was murdered Obama passed a bill called the cap and trade bill that is bad for our economy and you didn't hear anything about it because all the news was on MJ's death. It was said he didn't want to do the concerts and was heard on the phone in an heated arguement saying he didn't want to go through with the concerts because things were not ready. The next day he is dead.

I'm am sure he was murdered. There was alot to gain by alot of people if he died. I thought it was odd that the next day after he was murdered Obama passed a bill called the cap and trade bill that is bad for our economy and you didn't hear anything about it because all the news was on MJ's death. It was said he didn't want to do the concerts and was heard on the phone in an heated arguement saying he didn't want to go through with the concerts because things were not ready. The next day he is dead.

YES, not only Michael's death was planned but also the timing. Since you bring up cap and trade let's see the history.

7/07/2007
Al Gore officially launched Earth Day across 7 continents which eventually leads to the Carbon Tax. (Major NWO agenda)
http://www.thedailygreen.com/environ...ws/latest/3219
One reason why 7/7/07 was chosen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_and...istic_writings

See how Gore and company profit from this new tax.
[Al Gore invests millions to make billions in cap-and-trade software
June 2, 2009
Al Gore's venture capital firm has invested $6 million in a software company that stands to make billions of dollars from cap-and-trade regulation and further fueling controversy that Gore lied about his profiteering from cap-and-trade to Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) and the House Energy and Environment Subcommittee during testimony in April.]
http://au.messages.yahoo.com/news/top-stories/1459416/

Here's Al Gore Carbon Tax exposed in the new Alex Jones document Fall of the republic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNYvyZLd664
According to Alex Jones, the carbon tax will be the nail in the coffin for the remainder of smaller businesses that managed to survive the economic coup d'etat we're experiencing since "they" burst the Derivatives and Real Estate bubble. Therefore crumbling what's left of the middle class.

And meanwhile there's still ongoing wars depleting all kinds of poisons in the atmosphere.

The HYPOCRISY is so palpable, how can ANYBODY fall for this scam is mind bogling?

Back