we need a change of attitude

mjjmsc

Proud Member
i notice that it's so quiet on this forum this days...and it's a shame that we talked so much more when things were bad for Michael...pages and pages...and now nothing...
we all want a new album but we could talk a little about the changes that happened after the trial.the press is not in love with Michael and they will never be ,but now they can't be so cruel with him-the worst has passed:Dand Michael looks better then ever in any of the new photos:lol:so there are a lot of good news and the future looks bright,don't you think?:p

^^You are very right. Michael is ready to show us again how great he is musically.
and how great he looks. I look forward to seeing what Michael has in store for us. :D

I am all about positivity as well. Here's to enjoying all that Michael has in store for us.

Nancii
Super Legacy Defender

I look forward to what Michael has in store for us this year! Can't wait to party! :D

You are right. Remember how it was before the Forum changing and Trish is leaving, that was really hot here in, may be sometimes TOO HOT.

But, btw, when I have returned, I posted several contributions, but do get practically no feedback, so I ask myself something wrong with me or with my writings :lol::(:blink:

It would be nice if people could be a little more positive. But many people thrive off of the discussion of things considered contriversial, it seems to be the only thing which stimulates their minds into discussion. That's pretty lame. Like nobody ever talks about Michael's art, which is so strange to me. You get maybe a hand full of people who actually visit the Music section of this site. One thing which I find somewhat counterproductive is that the art section is relugated outside of the main discussion. I mean, Michael is an artist, he lives and breaths it, it defines, in large part, who he is, so that's weird to me. A lot of fans just wan't to bring a negative comment to an otherwise positive and supportive discussion. They get mad at you if you praise Michael. lol, okay, but it IS a Michael Jackson fan board, so shouldn't that be expected? And frankly, enough negative and nit picky things are said about Michael by the general public and the press/media, so I highly doubt it is at all productive or logical for his fans to be doing the same thing. It gains you nothing when you look at negative things, most esecially when the positive far outweighs it, which in Michael's case, it most definitely does.

Last edited:
It would be nice if people could be a little more positive. But many people thrive off of the discussion of things considered contriversial, it seems to be the only thing which stimulates their minds into discussion. That's pretty lame. Like nobody ever talks about Michael's art, which is so strange to me. You get maybe a hand full of people who actually visit the Music section of this site. One thing which I find somewhat counterproductive is that the art section is relugated outside of the main discussion. I mean, Michael is an artist, he lives and breaths it, it defines, in large part, who he is, so that's weird to me. A lot of fans just wan't to bring a negative comment to an otherwise positive and supportive discussion. They get mad at you if you praise Michael. lol, okay, but it IS a Michael Jackson fan board, so shouldn't that be expected? And frankly, enough negative and nit picky things are said about Michael by the general public and the press/media, so I highly doubt it is at all productive or logical for his fans to be doing the same thing. It gains you nothing when you look at negative things, most esecially when the positive far outweighs it, which in Michael's case, it most definitely does.

WBSS .. I so agree with you..

I just wanna know where did all our members go.. When MJJF was up we'd have 20-50 ppl on the general forum at a time.. Now it's under 10 ppl... It seems like all we have are most of the key players from mjjf and a few new ppl.. Where did the other hundreds of regulars go? I want to see mjjc become the most popular mj site/forum..

k' i think it was b/c there was a need to be an actual force or entitiy fighting for the man. there was a cause, there was confusion, and it had to be dealt w/. now everything's chill, hella rumors every day about him doing this or that.

i really don't care what's going on cuz nothing's set in stone and until it is, i won't get hyped up talking about something that'll end up not being true...like the new yrs thing in atl.

I'm beyond thrilled about the future!!! Michael you are the best and so damn SEXY!!!

Back