We want wonderful extras in Bad25 DVD campaign

Bonus material is on nearly every DVD/BR release - so why not on a MJ release?

Stevie sang with MJ on BAD that show, not Just Good Friends.
Would have been nice if they did that, but didn't happen.

It would have been insanely amazing to have that performance :)
Anyway, I think if they'll release Wembley, maybe the extras (if we have them) will be only from Wembley ...

Bonus material is on nearly every DVD/BR release - so why not on a MJ release?
I know right? :)
But I think people want WONDERFUL EXTRAS lol, we all want that :D but...

^^^

True, if there is no extra material at all it will be quite disappointing...

Ok ok ok, i've been reading all the posts here and im agree, we asked for the BAD tour concert and we are gonna have it!. But don't you get mad the fact that always it's a mediocre realase?, c'mon even bands that are separated now have BLURAY releases of they concerts and we only a stupid DVD. Sorry but we the fans that have BR players and Home Theaters, once we see/hear something with that quality, we don't wanted it any other way!, if you don't believe me ask anyone who have a Full HD screen or a Home Theatre.

It's like transition from standard TVs to a LCD or a LED screen, now every SD TV it's weird to watch, hehe.

Now, let's turn this little campaign from "We want extras" to "We want Bad25 BLURAY"

Last edited by a moderator:
IF the quality is as poor as it seems - mybe they should focus on giving us some DAMN GOOD extra material - IN SHARP DVD QUALITY!! :)

They should make as extra multiple camera angles from the same concert...or put some extra's from the other shows as well.. highlights or so..

you know what the biggest joke will be, when the extras are better quality then the concert?

michael performing a new york would be a wonderful extra with live vocals

Back