Welp Michael Jackson's Nephews, Niece, & Their Mother Face Eviction

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Welp, Michael Jackson's Nephews, Niece, & Their Mother Face Eviction

[h=5]5/31/2015 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF[/h]EXCLUSIVE
0529-alejandra-jackson-family-getty-4.jpg
Michael Jackson's niece and 4 nephews may be out on the streets, because they're about to be evicted from their home.

You may remember Jaafar ... he's the son of Jermaine and Alejandra Jackson, who got in trouble in 2010 when he bought a stun gun and terrorized Michael's son Blanket. Now Jafaar, along with his brothers Jermajesty, Dante, Randy and sister Genevieve may be without a roof over their heads because their mom's landlord says she's $124,000 behind in rent and has filed legal docs to evict her.

Here's the weird part of the story ... Alejandra was a squatter in the MJ family home on Hayvenhurst in Encino, refusing to leave when Katherine wanted to renovate the estate. Last we heard, Katherine offered to get a modest condo for Alejandra and her kids.

So how, pray tell, did Alejandra and her children end up in a $15,000 a month, 7,000 square foot Mediterranean mansion on 24 acres in Malibu with an 180 degree ocean view? Apparently the landlord has the same question, because he says Alejandra hasn't paid rent for 8 months.
We could not reach Alejandra for comment.

Last edited:
I take it that the first payments were paid for with the advance for the reality show that hasn't happened.
Randy and Jermaine need to start touring. They should all go with Janet.
This is ridiculous.

Alejandra thought she could mooch off the Jackson name for life, that's why she had all those children (with both brothers too). But the jig is up. Time for her and her grown children to get jobs.

They could have all decent jobs if they would have ever learnt something at least the adults in the game!
This is indeed ridiculous in many ways.
But also LOL about who ever is the landlord... fast noticed... eight months without rent... there's someone hoping on some Jackson money.

I think these people believe they belong in show business, and until that happens they will live off Katherine. I guess they are too good to have a normal job like normal people do.

Live off katherine? more like live off mj. no doubt a speedy request for an increase in the allowance will happen. shame everyone.bar her precious sons should pay for their kids. i thought estate put them up or was that just short term

How much time before the Estate is asked to pay? No doubt it will end that way.

They are travelling from Florida to LA non stop every couple days or so but has not paid rent in 8 months!!

What will happen to this family when Katherine dies ?! I am really afraid they will be desperate enough for money to turn into a new wade robson. They deserve to be broke but I dread the day they become really broke with no support from anyone. May God help MJ's kids.

One more thing, TJ got a management degree very recently, I believe he knows those 5 figures he is receiving as a guardian will stop once Blanket turns 18 . My guess he plans on using his influence on the kids to force Branca to appoint him as an executor. He is used now to live large and this is the only possible way he can maintain the same life style he has led since MJ's death.

Last edited:
The Estate will end up paying their rent because Katherine will tell them. Once she's dead, 'Troy will burn' because all the money will be for the children, I hope they're smart enough to see through the Jackson's crap and get rid of those vultures.

Can someone walk me through how the estate allocates its money based on Michael's Will? What happens when Katherine dies? Will Blanket's guardian take over the shoes of Katherine if she dies until Blanket turns 18? Also, how does turning 18 factor into this equation regarding PP&B? I read the age 40 somewhere regarding a full stake in the estate for the kids? I'm confused. DM me if you want :)

Aren't 3 out 5 Alejandra's kids well over 20, so should get proper job and help their mother. Being aspiring actress or singer doesn't pay the bills.

----------------------------------

" What happens when Katherine dies? Will Blanket's guardian take over the shoes of Katherine if she dies until Blanket turns 18? Also, how does turning 18 factor into this equation regarding PP&B? I read the age 40 somewhere regarding a full stake in the estate for the kids?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
KJ and TJ are co-guardians and if KJ dies when kids are still under age, TJ is going to be the only guardian to them, and they have their court appointed GAL.
"A Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) (Guardian at Law) is an independent professional person (usually a social worker) who is appointed to represent the wishes and interests of a child in specified court proceedings."

The children's shares will be held in separate trusts also with John Branca and John McClain serving as Co-Trustees. Until each child reaches 21, distributions are left in the complete discretion of the Co-Trustees. At 21, each child will receive all of the net income from his or her own trust and principal if the Co-Trustees determine that the net income is not sufficient to provide for the child's "reasonable care, support, maintenance and education." Each child will receive 1/3 of the remaining trust principal outright at 30, another 1/2 outright at 35, and the remaining balance outright at 40. In addition, the Co-Trustees are given discretion to accelerate principal distributions if a child is in need of funds to buy a home, start a family, or start a business. This will leave Katherine Jackson, who was named as the children's guardian in August 2009, at the mercy of the Co-Trustees when it comes to asking for funds to support the children.

Full article here:
http://wills.about.com/od/michaeljackson/qt/What-Does-the-Michael-Jackson-Family-Trust-Say.htm

Link to MJ's trust
http://wills.about.com/library/JacksonTrust.pdf

One more thing, TJ got a management degree very recently, I believe he knows those 5 figures he is receiving as a guardian will stop once Blanket turns 18 . My guess he plans on using his influence on the kids to force Branca to appoint him as an executor. He is used now to live large and this is the only possible way he can maintain the same life style he has led since MJ's death.

I think that that age is 21 not 18. I thought too that it was 18, but there was nothing going on kids court case to change Prince's situation since he become 18, so I believe KJ and TJ controls kids allowance until they are 21 a per the article in my previous post.

i thought jr got his allowance direct at 18 and at 21 he would get a wage from the profits of the estate ( putting probate to one side)

i thought jr got his allowance direct at 18 and at 21 he would get a wage from the profits of the estate ( putting probate to one side)

I thought so too, but this line from the trust says otherwise
Until each child reaches 21, distributions are left in the complete discretion of the Co-Trustees. At 21, each child will receive all of the net income from his or her own trust and principal if the Co-Trustees determine that the net income is not sufficient to provide for the child's "reasonable care, support, maintenance and education."

Maybe Ivy knows which one is it?
I think it would have been better in this case that kids gets their own money as soon as possible, so it is up to them how to use it.

The children's shares will be held in separate trusts also with John Branca and John McClain serving as Co-Trustees. Until each child reaches 21, distributions are left in the complete discretion of the Co-Trustees. At 21, each child will receive all of the net income from his or her own trust and principal if the Co-Trustees determine that the net income is not sufficient to provide for the child's "reasonable care, support, maintenance and education." Each child will receive 1/3 of the remaining trust principal outright at 30, another 1/2 outright at 35, and the remaining balance outright at 40. In addition, the Co-Trustees are given discretion to accelerate principal distributions if a child is in need of funds to buy a home, start a family, or start a business. This will leave Katherine Jackson, who was named as the children's guardian in August 2009, at the mercy of the Co-Trustees when it comes to asking for funds to support the children.

Full article here:
http://wills.about.com/od/michaeljackson/qt/What-Does-the-Michael-Jackson-Family-Trust-Say.htm

Link to MJ's trust
http://wills.about.com/library/JacksonTrust.pdf
I kinda take exception to this person saying Katherine is at the co-trustees mercy, as if she were an old beggar woman, but this is the same as the trust stuff I read.

I think that's super smart not to start at 18-kids can concentrate on school- Princess Diana did something similar with her kids. Think they have to hit 35 or 40 before they get their inheritance.

I think that that age is 21 not 18. I thought too that it was 18, but there was nothing going on kids court case to change Prince's situation since he become 18, so I believe KJ and TJ controls kids allowance until they are 21 a per the article in my previous post.

At the age of 18, the kids get their money directly from the estate. so their guardian is no longer in control. for instance, prince now gets his money directly from the estate as he is no longer a minor.
anyways, it's going to be a long while before the estate distribute any income owing to a long list of debt, including a potential IRS fee that need to be cleared first.

Logically u would think at 18 (adult) you would get control of your own allowance. you dont need to be treated like a kid and be given your pocket money every week

Logically u would think at 18 (adult) you would get control of your own allowance. you dont need to be treated like a kid and be given your pocket money every week

Well, in America the legal age to drink is 21, so logically it doesn't make sense to give someone access to millions of dollars but they can't spend it on alcohol in Vegas :p

Yeah it would be a relief. maybe ivy can clarify if she sees this

By law the guardianship relationship between Katherine and Prince was served once he reached the age of majority which is 18 in California. the same applies for the guardian ad litem. None of them has any capacity to receive Prince allowance from the estate or to represent him any longer in any matter.

Why isn't Jermaine and Randy brought up on charges/serving jail time for not paying child support? Any other man would be styling orange is the new black like a mofo if they were two months (much less YEARS like Jermaine and Randy) behind on support payments! And why do these loser kids feel entitled to live off their deceased uncle's fame and fortune? Yes, I know it's harsh to call them losers, but it is what it IS. They are leeches and being related to Michael Jackson doesn't allot them the right to live off of him for life. Get a f*cking JOB like the rest of us that don't have a superstar uncle... :crackingup:

Last edited:
Why isn't Jermaine and Randy brought up on charges/serving jail time for not paying child support? Any other man would be styling orange is the new black like a mofo if they were two months (much less YEARS like Jermaine and Randy) behind on support payments! And why do these loser kids feel entitled to live off their deceased uncle's fame and fortune? Yes, I know it's harsh to call them losers, but it is what it IS. They are leeches and being related to Michael Jackson doesn't allot them the right to live off of him for life. Get a f*cking JOB like the rest of us that don't have a superstar uncle... :crackingup:

I don't think none of them really works, other than being aspiring singer/actor.

You post reminded me of what Jermaine Jacksun once said in his court document:
"Thus I find myself in a Catch-22 situation where while I need money, I also need to be very cognizant of what employment I do undertake so as not to degrade my market value and ability to obtain legitimate work in the future. Unfortunately (and sadly), this troubling situation is very common in the entertainment industry."

Maybe Randy and Jermoney's kids feels the same, or have been thought that their better not to take just any job to degrade their market value in the future:cheeky:
After all, they carry Jackson surname, and they really cannot degrade it by taking any normal job:D

I think Jermajesty is the only one that Alejandra can claim child support, aren't the others one over 20 by now?

I don't think none of them really works, other than being aspiring singer/actor.

You post reminded me of what Jermaine Jacksun once said in his court document:
"Thus I find myself in a Catch-22 situation where while I need money, I also need to be very cognizant of what employment I do undertake so as not to degrade my market value and ability to obtain legitimate work in the future. Unfortunately (and sadly), this troubling situation is very common in the entertainment industry."

Maybe Randy and Jermoney's kids feels the same, or have been thought that their better not to take just any job to degrade their market value in the future:cheeky:
After all, they carry Jackson surname, and they really cannot degrade it by taking any normal job:D

I think Jermajesty is the only one that Alejandra can claim child support, aren't the others one over 20 by now?

Yes, Jermajesty is the only one under 18 now. I believe he will be 15 this year. I'm quite sure the child support money is automatically taken from Jermaine now. And also I don't believe Randy was made to pay child support was he?

Yes, Jermajesty is the only one under 18 now. I believe he will be 15 this year. I'm quite sure the child support money is automatically taken from Jermaine now. And also I don't believe Randy was made to pay child support was he?

No, Randy won the court case regarding child support:
http://www.x17online.com/2012/09/x1...n_wins_child_support_alejandra_jackson_091812

Not that he was willing to pay much before as he put it, "he":)cheeky:) provided roof over Alejandra and their kids head

If that news is true that they have to leave the house, they need to get house or apartment that they can afford.

Thanks for that info, I wasn't aware this was still going on. I see Donte's last name is listed as Jackson, I wonder if he legally changed it, it use to be Williams.

Back