Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his Wembley concert and performances Only

It's been about an hour since I watched the concert, and it is INCREDIBLE, but for completely different reasons than I was expecting. I think performance wise, he's done as good on The Dangerous Tour but what really comes through in this show is a powerful and compelling side to him that we've needed to see since 2009. Theirs a joy to his performance that pours through him and overall I think this is a very soulful performance. I just feel in awe of the man. This concert is all Michael without the gimmicks and spectacle. Raw and soulful.

I haven't got it yet. But yes, that's such an impressive thing. He did not need gimmicks, like so many other performers do. It was all him: his singing, his dancing, his charisma that made the show. Incredible.

Re: BAD 25 Demo's unreleased, unheard Studio songs Discussion [previews added]

angel3l.gif
God, please allow Michael Jackson to continue to Watch over his children from Heaven.
angel3r.gif

Enjoy.....Enjoy.....ENJOY!!!!!!
"FREE" new from Bad 25. Click on the link below:
Thank you, Michael Jackson for the LOVE!!!! :dance2:

Last edited:
Re: BAD 25 CD Live songs Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 [Discussion thread]

Amazing live album. Only thing i dont like is the edit of Billie Jean at the end but apart from that its the best live CD ive ever heard.

My favourites:

Another Part Of Me
Human Nature
Working Day and night
Shes Out Of My Life
Wanna Be Starting Something
Rock With You
Man in The Mirror

Personally i think this is BY FAR the best he has sound vocally. I think Heartbreak Hotel and Thriller are probably the worst songs vocally but that isn't saying that are bad at all. Overall i am VERY happy with this CD. Sounds friggen amazing in my car!

Re: BAD 25: What about the Original Tracks?

you can't beat the warm bass you get off vinyl cds suck and should all be binned haha IMO

Another Part of Me is such a great concert song! It's a petty he only played it on Bad Tour. My favorite part of the CD is probably Working Day and Night-Beat It-Billie Jean, but I LOVE this CD overall! Fantastic concert CD!

Really love "Al Capone" and "Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)" on the other hand I dont like "I`m so blue" and "Free" at all.
The other 2 new songs are ok.

Re: BAD 25: What about the Original Tracks?

An audiophile master on CD always kills any Vinyl in terms of sonic perfection and sound quality. T
FALSE!!!

a standard audio cd is limited to store 16 bits per sample. On vinyl it goes to infinity (if suiting source material is used). any properly mastered vinyl will beat an audio cd. ever listened to a dub plate?

Last edited:

SC, the repeating of "Annie are you OK" is live. But only on the dvd.
TWYMMF, "I swear to keep you.... everybody sing" is live.

Price of Fame is the baddest of them all (in a good way :D). His voice in the pre-chorus has some Stevie Wonder flavour. I like the othertracks on Bad25 too.

"Smooth Criminal" vocals are just INCREDIBLE!

Really love "Al Capone" and "Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)" on the other hand I dont like "I`m so blue" and "Free" at all.
The other 2 new songs are ok.

... you have sinned...

Give it a few weeks for people to calm down, I always say "OMG this is my favourite song EVER!" every time I hear Michael singing something new. :lol:

Re: BAD 25: The Original BAD Tracks CD 1 [Discussion]

I have the Bad 25 cd, but it's the only cd I haven't listened to yet. But if it is the 2001 remastered version then it's a shame. I always like original stuff.

I saw a commercial for Bad 25 today on tv. I was so happy lol.

Are the editing due to show fitting on 1 disc?

I dont like "I`m so blue" and "Free" at all.

... you have sinned...

I cant help it.....Tschada dada dada daa .....or whatever he sings just sound strange/weird to me :/

I cant help it.....Tschada dada dada daa .....or whatever he sings just sound strange/weird to me :/

Could you change your name and picture? :boohoo

Re: Wembley DVD content - Discuss Michael, his Wembley concert and performances Only

Love it!

the concert is 2h long. so down to 80min to fit single disc.

I've seen the full concert 3 times already. every day once, since I got it. :rollin:

The concert is 2h long. so down to 80min to fit single disc.

Then they have edited out A LOT.
Many fans will obviously make a cdr set out of the dvd.

i really need to rip the audio from the DVD. live cd i amazing but still doesnt do the show justice

It's okay, we can have our opinions... But can you please change your profile picture?

Seeing MJ with big letters saying "DEAD" in the newspapers isn't really nice.

It's okay, we can have our opinions... But can you please change your profile picture?

Seeing MJ with big letters saying "DEAD" in the newspapers isn't really nice.

It caught me off guard and made me cry a little... I thought I could come here and get away from what I see on YT like autopsy pics or news reports of his death.

The tune of the instrument in the beginning of Al Capone sounded so familiar to me. I found out what from:

[youtube]tOgvqlb5NgI[/youtube]

And I could have sworn there's another song from the eighties that sounds even more like it, it's a upbeat song. I'm breaking my head over this.

Last edited:
Back