Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: BAD 25 MJ Demo's Unreleased and unheard songs [Discussion thread]

Price of fame is really good aswell, but Al Capone is just amazing. This could seriously be the greatest MJ demo we've heard, IMO.

Yeah, lets have some love for Price of Fame! his vocals are awesome on this one, loving the sound of that solo aswell, listen to him go at 1:59, then a skip to that cool solo, sounds kinda oriental, how quirky for an MJ track! I think this will become a favorite demo of mine! but yes Al Capone is just really really really funky and danceable, the harmonies sound stunning here, and the bass is really synthesized, sounds awesome!

I...I just can't stop listening to the Al Capone snippet...............:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I still don't know which one I like better! :wild:

Even in death Michael Jackson keeps giving. He was BY FAR the greatest artist in history. Simply amazing.

Al Capone just sounds delicious. Sounds so raw, like it's straight off the reel. Those drums, that bass! Mmmmmmm analog tape!

Just to note, I'm deeply in love with that instrumental solo part on Price Of Fame. Such a beautiful song aswell.

Yeah, my resistance lasted about um, 30 seconds :fear:
lol!

Oh who am I kidding!
I listened and WOOW! :D

Al Capone is so OMG! Like a punch in your ears but in a good way lool
Price of Fame have a little reggae flavor! just a little bit and reminds me of Who is it and BJ :jump:

Price of Fame have a little reggae flavor! just a little bit and reminds me of Who is it and BJ :jump:

And a little bit of this!

Just to note, I'm deeply in love with that instrumental solo part on Price Of Fame. Such a beautiful song aswell.

Instrumental solo part is great, I'm in love with it too. It reminds me of Somebody's Watching Me & Who Is It solos a bit.

lol!

Oh who am I kidding!
I listened and WOOW! :D

Al Capone is so OMG! Like a punch in your ears but in a good way lool

No use resisting...Especially after reading everyone's comments....

:D

I expect the media to dissect evert words of Price of Fame.

Such a sublime song. They lyrics are sad ..but very fitting. And maybe one of the reasons Why MJ left it off BAD is media backlash. We all know how the media love saying how paranoid MJ was... even though every single words he sings is fitting & describes the hell he was put through since he was 5.

MJ was and is the best. ALWAYS.

I'm actually physically exhausted after all the excitement/dancing to Al Capone. This has been so much fun, I can't wait until the entire box set is released so we can have another party!

I'm actually physically exhausted after all the excitement/dancing to Al Capone. This has been so much fun, I can't wait until the entire box set is released so we can have another party!

YAY! So true....I feel the same :D

I think I'm high lol

I really what Abortion Papers is all about.

As for Al Capone and Price of Fame. Really really nice!!! But i definitely prefer Smooth Criminal over Al Capone. I can definitely understand Mike's decision to have SC on it , the beat is just better, simple as that. But it sounds really really awesome. Oh and that 'too bad' part....so sooooo very different than...we all know what i mean.

I wonder though..why are some folks here talking about how they want to hear Billie Jean so bad...i don't understand that?

Last edited:

My reaction when I heard Al Capone:

Misc-EXCITEMENT.gif

I couldn't enjoy that much Price of Fame cuz the radio hosts were talking too much. OMFG, I can't wait to listen to them complete!

tumblr_m8pq12zj6v1qd0as9.gif

Instrumental solo part is great, I'm in love with it too. It reminds me of Somebody's Watching Me & Who Is It solos a bit.

Also Billie Jean and a little bit from Is It Scary....

Dare I say it...

I prefer Al Capone over Smooth Criminal any day of the week. Still gotta love SC, but AC is just... oh.

Price of Fame's bassline reminds me a bit of Streetwalker...

I wasn't going to listen because I want to be surprised but I gave in lol. I like them both but I am leaning towards Al Capone. It makes me want to move more lol.

I wasn't going to listen because I want to be surprised but I gave in lol. I like them both but I am leaning towards Al Capone. It makes me want to move more lol.

Price of Fame isn't really for moving anyway...it's very deep.

Re: BAD 25 CD Live at Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 [Discussion thread]

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you!

Back