Were items stolen from Michael

moonchild

Proud Member
Can someone confirm if it is true that money, jewellery and other belongings are missing from the house or is this just a rumour?

i think nobody knows. only the LAPD if they gave them correct information.
i wish we knew whether something is stolen. apart from evidence i would suppose nothing.

Actually Latoya Jackson has gone on the record saying the day MJ passed someone in the house stole jewelry and money. I think she said the total worth in value was either 1 or 2 million.

Anyone elese remember this, please correct me if I am off with anything.

Actually Latoya Jackson has gone on the record saying the day MJ passed someone in the house stole jewelry and money. I think she said the total worth in value was either 1 or 2 million.

Yes, I remember hearing this too. Hopefully they are recovered.

i don't remember but always perceived this information as from a tabloid. i don't remember Michael carrying cash. i remember once they said he wanted to buy something and had to borrow from his bodyguard because he didnt have cash. why would he keep cash (1 million) in his house? i also dont think he could and wanted deal with cash.

as for jewelry, may be. but also doubt it.

i did read somewhere that it was said he always kept a million hidden in the house.
again true or not who knows

latoya said it. whether its true is another question.

Well Michael is dead, why wouldn't poeple want to steal his things..They are now more valuable than at any other time. If they did!! then they will have to get private buyers..

Back