Wesley Snipes Sentenced to Three Years in Jail

^^^^^^^apparently my quote feature doesn't work right..but what i i said was, i knew something was wrong that made the nation hate half its presidents and love the other half, in a non sensical manner..but i just didn't know what..

well...i'm not surprised.

yes yes.. i've seen Zeitgeist and is the usual anecdotal CT flick...

That is the troubl though Arxter. the money doesn't go to the govt. It goes to the federal resevre which is owned by big businesses.

---

THE AMERICAN INCOME TAX IS FRAUDULENT. Please watch the video below.

---
in your first argument about it not being constitutional, that i immediately dismissed because it is no basis to dodge what is currently in place where everyone has a stake in. the right way to go about protesting is the legal way - he isn't protesting, he's resisting. this also applies here with the good old conspiracy theorists. no matter what conspiracy you brand on the people's tax*, the system is still there and most likely the govt will fund his share from others. resisting tax is the wrong way to go about it.

*money is still going towards health-care, the massive national debt, social sec and of course the bloody military. it's a shame the old GD section was lost because i had a similar argument with a tax protester in the Presidential Elections thread. it's B.S.

as for the penalty for misdemeanor crimes -first offense - i don't think it should ever be prison time. but tax evasion should still have a punishment.

Last edited:
yes yes.. i've seen Zeitgeist and is the usual anecdotal CT flick...

in your first argument about it not being constitutional, that i immediately dismissed because it is no basis to dodge what is currently in place where everyone has a stake in. the right way to go about protesting is the legal way - he isn't protesting, he's resisting. this also applies here with the good old conspiracy theorists. no matter what conspiracy you brand on the people's tax*, the system is still there and most likely the govt will fund his share from others. resisting tax is the wrong way to go about it.

*money is still going towards health-care, the massive national debt, social sec and of course the bloody military. it's a shame the old GD section was lost because i had a similar argument with a tax protester in the Presidential Elections thread. it's B.S.

as for the penalty for misdemeanor crimes -first offense - i don't think it should ever be prison time. but tax evasion should still have a punishment.

yeah..well...it's hard helping seeing your argument as someone who is in quicksand, but doesn't believe he is, just because his head remains above for a long time.

i don't remember when there was not a national debt. and i don't remember when health care costs were not rising.

Last edited:
Well help me out, there's something which I do not understand... if Wesley Snipes did protest this way... did he make it openly and publicly before that he wouldn't pay the tax for this very reason?
Maybe he offered to give the money to charity or something?

If that is the case then there's some media spin on it cuz this is pretty much the first time I hear about it, now that he has to go to jail.

Just wondering...

But if he avoided to do something illegal why can he be put legally in jail then??? :wacko:

yeah..well...it's hard helping seeing your argument as someone who is in quicksand, but doesn't believe he is, just because his head remains above for a long time.
what?

i don't remember when there was not a national debt. and i don't remember when health care costs were not rising.
not what i'm saying (or even close to it). i said taxes go out to aid in the mentioned issues and the US is in a desperate crisis anyway.

The whole thing sucks!!! BIG TIME. I hope and pray he will not have to serve the entire three yrs. or 2 and half. I hope it will be reduced down further to 18 mos.

Back