What are you doing this very second?

Thank you, Poe, I did.

What I'm doin' atm? Thinking.. making plans.. and see how it gonna crash :(
I don't be ready in the end of July or in August. And it's upsetting.

m025.gif

Right now just sitting here checking my MJ sites out. And getting this huge headache from trying to figure out what these young people see in the music of today. Which I find extremely horrible anymore.

Yes! Wheres the creativity anymore?? Wheres a good message of some sort?? Or shortly to say: Where Is Michael Jackson??!! :D

:) ^ I agree Kingofhearts829 the music now is lacking big time...wheres the creativity anymore? wheres a good message of some sort? I hope you dont get a bad headache HUG[/b]

I am glad you agree with me. There is very, very few songs of today that I like but that is about it. Back when I was growing up there was like tons of great music to listen to. These record companies to me any more will offer any idiot a record contract and think they can sing when they can't. It is no damn wonder why I prefer listening to the music from the 80s, 90s, Michael Jackson of course, and Bollywood anymore. Personally to me these young people don't know what good music is. I am aright now Poe seeing that I am listening to one of my favorite 80s songs right now.

Back