What are you doing this very second?

I'm recovering from a very good headache and scratchy throat (I mean literally good) from a winning screaming because my team the Boston Bruins just won in overtime 3-2 over Philadelphia Flyers.

Just relaxing here under my 3 of my blankets. While playing my Zelda Skyward Sword game. On my Nintendo Wii U. No matter how many times I had beaten the game. In both master and hero modes. I still want to keep playing it. Even though I have other Wii and Wii U games I could be playing.

Getting happy with another Bruins win over the Maple Leafs in a shootout.

Watching a clip of Shawn Michaels reveals he's "Lost My Smile", just right now I lost my smile because the Boston Bruins just lost their chance for the playoffs.

Michael Jackson-Anime Night

Watching "Michael Jackson Wembley 1988" & "Love Hina Spring Special".

Michael Jackson-Anime Night

Watching "Michael Jackson Wembley 1988" & "Love Hina Spring Special".

I so wish I could be watching that concert right now. Or any of my other MJ video related stuff. I so miss totally miss watching him. But watching him is still very much out of the question for me.:(

Just relaxing here playing my Sims 3 game. While I watch my usual Bollywood related programs. Which is what I do every Saturday.

Watching YouTube about Michael and what happened the day he died. There's so many rumors that he faked his own dead. Is there a thread for that topic??

^ Try the "Hoax theory" thread in the Trials and Tribulations section.

job.jpg

And also taken from the OT humor chapter......

divine_joke.jpg

Watching the funny Super Mario 64 Bloopers by SMG4, they're really killing me.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm posting here too.in fact,I'm lying on my bed ..iPhone in hand thinking ...

Watching the new show "We Bare Bears". So freaking funny.

Home with my girls
We are tidying up and the kitchen is next so nice to have peace and quiet.

Back