What are you doing this very second?

waiting for the next release

Getting laughs out of Hippytori’s Spongebob Fortnite shorts.

Getting ready to go a field trip to our local planetarium for my astronomy class. I've been waiting for this trip for a while and am very excited. I also see this as a breath of fresh air from this stressful, long week. I could really use this break.

Doing my usual chilling at the park. Having dinner, swinging on the swings, and blasting music in my ears.

Mourning for my former lover. No, he's not dead. Just not in my life right now. But I miss him every day.

I do see him in 10 days, but I wish I could be with him now and tell him I love him. I think about him every single day. He is always in my heart. I wonder if he's also counting down the days and if he will forgive me for the hard times. We are still so young with many years to go. I pray we will make our ways back to each other and start life anew.

I just finished taking a shower, because I'll be going to sleep in an hour or two, and I have a grief recovery meeting at my local church tomorrow afternoon. This is the final session before summer, and the program doesn't resume again until September. I think it sucks, but that's how they roll.🥺

Over the past few hours, I've been posting on a "Star Trek" message board, trying my best to peacefully defend my side of the "creation vs. evolution" debate. It started out as a chat regarding actress Danica McKellar's 2022 conversion to Christianity, but quickly devolved into a chaotic exchange of my attempts for peaceful discussion, opposite other users' repeated insults, curses, or irrational accusations. I spent a lot of time and effort with my responses, carefully laying out what seemed to me were reasonable ideas and the conclusions to support them. But after a while, the whole thing started going in circles, and the head moderator wound up locking the thread.

EDIT - I made a video about this, so I could both vent and express my views without purposely attacking anyone. Be warned, though - some of my comments will likely be seen as controversial. So if you have a "politically correct" mindset, or are easily offended by things you disagree with, PLEASE MOVE ON. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sitting in my desk annoyed as hell because a substitute teacher called me "quiet one." 💀

I can't stand being called "quiet" or a "quiet kid." It just feels a lot more comfortable for me not to talk out loud when I know I have nothing to contribute to the conversation. Doesn't make me "quiet." I just talk when I feel like it and when I know I have something valuable to say.

Sitting in my desk annoyed as hell because a substitute teacher called me "quiet one." 💀

I can't stand being called "quiet" or a "quiet kid." It just feels a lot more comfortable for me not to talk out loud when I know I have nothing to contribute to the conversation. Doesn't make me "quiet." I just talk when I feel like it and when I know I have something valuable to say.
I was often told to be quiet, when I was very young. But around the time I was probably 8 or 9, my folks actually started asking for my opinion. The only problem with this is that once I complied, they changed their minds and kept telling me to shut up! So at that point, I imagine I was probably thinking, "Make up your mind, already!" 😂

Eating a good ol' pint of Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. It's pretty delicious. ✨

Back