What are you doing this very second?

Almost done with my Michael Jackson Anime Night, watching both “Searching For Neverland” and “Monster Musume”. Then after I’m done, I gonna watch the 2 hours of the new season of “LivePD” since I missed the first hour because of my night.

Just relaxing on my chair in my room. Watching a new episode of Deadly Women. While I go play with my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game. As I wait for my Sims 4 game to load up. It takes time for it to load because of the fact that I almost have 15000 custom content in the game.

Watching “Spongebob The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom“.

Just relaxing on my chair in my room under my blanket. Since it is cold where I am at. As I eat my breakfast with a thermos of ice tea. While I watch the History Channel program Revelation again. I am also waiting for my Sims 4 game to load up. I can't wait to get back to the game.

Just relaxing on my chair in my room. Downloading some more creepy pasta stories from you tube. So I can listen to a whole bunch of them on windows media player. As I work on my underground Sims 4 house. For my female Indian/dark purple alien sim.

Watching “Food Wars” Season 3 Episode 5 and also OK KO crossover episode with...Captain Planet.

Watching some Dog The Bounty Hunter videos on YouTube and they have lots of hateful comments on each of those, those damned retards just makes me sick I blasted those off.

Watching some Dog The Bounty Hunter videos on YouTube and they have lots of hateful comments on each of those, those damned retards just makes me sick I blasted those off.

I liked Dog The Bounty Hunter myself. Especially since he is a Christian. And there should not be any hateful comments about him.

Right now relaxing on my bed. Still feeling pretty annoyed that I have to try and pre order my Revali amiibo again. This is the 3rd time again I have to pre order it. Hopefully I will have no problems with Walmart this time. Like I did twice with Ebay. At least I am still getting the other 3 BOTW Champions amiibos. Any way I am about to do some more custom content downloading for my Sims 4 game. While I listen to some of my favorite creepy pasta stories.

MJsBollywoodGirl7;4211032 said:
I liked Dog The Bounty Hunter myself. Especially since he is a Christian. And there should not be any hateful comments about him.

I loved Dog since late 2008 and I still watched it since A&E plays re-runs on weekday mornings. The more I see hateful comments about him and his family makes me wanna contact him about and see if he can strike fear towards them.

Watching Regular Show,posting my support letter to the damned CRTC re. The Weather Network’s license renewal and drink cappuccino at Tim Hortons.

Just sitting on my bed still being very upset over the AMA awards commercial. Which will be on next Sunday. What is the point of having them or even watching them. When you are never going to see or hear about Michael being there. Or be up for another award. It's been how long now. And I still can't believe how much I still miss seeing him at these music awards shows. While I tape them.:( :boohoo I know I am not watching them. Since I only mostly prefer Christian and Bollywood/Indian singers now.

im having a drink and waiting for my asda shopping to arrive, scared to go on reddit ....but wanting to log in anyway ,
also im eating chocolate mousse , to celebrate my 27 years and 2 months michael anniversary fan thingy :moonwalk annnnnd
thinking of the sonny moore every second too :jump:

im having a drink and waiting for my asda shopping to arrive, scared to go on reddit ....but wanting to log in anyway ,
also im eating chocolate mousse , to celebrate my 27 years and 2 months michael anniversary fan thingy :moonwalk annnnnd
thinking of the sonny moore every second too :jump:

I'm glad you can still do that. Thanks to my depression and anxiety attacks that I have now. If I even so much as to do something MJ related. Celebrating my MJ fandom has since became a distant memory for me. As well as my MJ nights that I once always had.:( At least I have Shahrukh Khan now as my Michael replacement.

Just relaxing in my bed watching a Shahrukh Khan tribute on you tube. When I watch Shahrukh Khan it is like I am back to watching Michael again. I am back to feeling to the way I used to feel. When I had watch my Michael videos. And the one great thing about Shahrukh he is also called the King. He is the king of Bollywood and romance.

:angry:Venting. Venting over the power keeps going on and off like 10 times now since this morning.:angry:

Calming myself down as the thought of that jerk that beat the dog 2 days ago (which I got a heated argument with) entered my mind again.

I’m at Tim Hortons eating a couple of donuts and wait til I get home so I can watch Dog and Beth tonight on A&E when Beth is fighting her throat cancer she’s suffering from.

Back