What are you doing this very second?

Listening to “Listen Out Loud” podcast Luan Loud episode.

giphy.gif

Watching new episodes of "Loud House" on Watchcartoonsonline

On Picarto.tv for chatting. I’ve stayed home and watched the NHL Trade Deadline all day after a nasty blizzard overnight.

My Michael Jackson Anime Night.

Michael Jackson Wembley 1988 (YouTube)

Random Anime (Watchcartoononline)

Just relaxing in my bed spending another sleepless night up. It is 1:05 am here. Making another matching wall, foundation, and floor sets for my Sims 4 game. While trying decide on wanting to see my Bollywood movie Chennai Express again. Or my Tollywood movie Eega again. Eega is such a funny movie to watch a fly who used to be a human. Seek revenge on the person that killed him. Who later got reincarnated in to a fly.

Postponing my Michael Jackson Anime Night, so instead I’m going for a Loud House Season 1 marathon.

Just relaxing in my bed sadly thinking how nice it would be if I could watch and listen to Michael again. I still so badly miss my MJ nights.:boohoo But thanks to my depression that's not going to happen. So instead I am listening to an almost 5 hour long creepy pasta story called The Spire In The Woods. While I go back to work on my house in my Sims 4 game.

Just drinking a bottle of water as I watch tv and relax. Especially since I just did some time on my treadmill. And being so thankful that in less than 1 month I lost 15lbs. I am so determined to get rid of this depression weight even if it kills me I will get rid of this weight. Well back on the treadmill I go.

Just laying on my bed spending another sleepless night up. It is 2:19 am here. As I work on my Sims 4 house. And I am also making another wallpaper sets for my Sims 4 game. While I decide on watching either one of my Bollywood movies, some scary and paranormal related you tube videos, or watch some Ancient Aliens episodes. Got to do something to kill the time. I still find it hard to believe that it has been 10 years since I last had a good night's worth of sleep.

Thinking about Mrs. K and Jackie.........

29f6ph3.jpg

......and others

bh0ubt.jpg

God bless them all!

Last edited:
Just relaxing on my bed spending another sleepless night up. It is almost 4 am here. While I spend a few hours or so downloading stuff for my Sims 4 game. While I listen to some of my favorite creepy pasta stories. Right now it is the No End House.

Secretly watching Game 6 Boston Bruins vs Columbus Blue Jackets 1-0 Bruins so far and the fans in Columbus are being :girl_tantrum::girl_tantrum::girl_tantrum: right now.

Just relaxing on my new mattress that got deliver this morning. While I work on my Sims 3 house boat. While still wondering what I did to make my Sims 3 game to run so perfectly on my gaming laptop. I never gotten this game to run this perfect before. Even with custom content install in the game. I just hope it always stays like that.

Back