What are you doing this very second?

Just spending another sleepless night up. It is 1:44 am here. As I suck on a Halls cough drop. Trying to get over my sickness. While I watch some you tube videos. And work on this house in my Sims 4 game.

I hope you get better soon MjsbBollywoodGirl

I am working on emails , - wanna catch up with Krazyie Bone Chronicles !

So I plan to watch You Tube in a bit :)

Willmmer West just aggravated me on YouTube and I’m pissed at him right now. :angry:

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that you can't play your Sims game right now. But hopefully you will be back to playing the Sims games before you know it. I know what it is like to not being able to play it. Back in December I had torture myself for a few weeks not being able to play it. It wasn't because of my laptop. It was because I was making a shipping container set for my Sims 4 game. And I was determine that I wasn't going to go back to playing Sims 4 until I get this set done for my game. I just didn't realized it was going to take me that long to make it. I made matching walls, floors, and 3 sets of matching foundation. Of course it didn't turn out as well as I would like. But since I am going to be the only using the sets. It really doesn't matter.

Right now relaxing in my bed going to work on a new house in my Sims 4 game. As I listen to some of the newer creepypasta stories on you tube.

I haven't played it in ages I miss it so much but it's ok once I get a new laptop it will be fine

Just about to listen to the Bruins game on 98.5 The Sports Hub. Zdeno Chara reaches his milestone of 1,000th game as a Bruin.

Just relaxing in my bed. Sadly thinking about just how badly I still miss watching and listening to MJ. While thinking how this coming horrible June date will mark 3 years since I last listen to him. And this September will be 8 years since I last tried to watch him.:boohoo At least I still have my MJ replacement Shahrukh Khan. But it is still not the same.:(

Just relaxing in my bed at 3:50 am. Just still feeling very upset over one of my vivid MJ related nightmares that I just had again. It's been over 10 years and I am still having those horrible vivid nightmares about him.:boohoo I think I need to those revenge scenes again in Anjaam and Rakhta Charitra. It is because of that nameless ahole is why I am still suffering from Insomnia, depression, vivid nightmares, and both panic and anxiety attacks. Seeing those revenge scenes usually makes me feel better. I still wish I could get my revenge.:(

Looking at some emails i'm feeling rather miffed- so im looking at some emails .. and also trying to mutitask . Trying to find the jason nocito skrillex photoshoot on Google. they better not have deleted that :angry:

Irritated by that f:censored: snow storm and now I felt my personal space is violated.

On Audible . Listening to My Infamous Life by Albert Johnson. And drinking water, Talking to friends.. & finally eating some pasta (trying)..

Just uploaded the next chapter of "Luna's Bad Groove" and watching "Glitch Techs".

Just relaxing on my bed listening to some of my favorite Hindi songs related to Holi on you tube. While thinking just how awesome it will be to be India right now celebrating Holi. It is a shame that my country the U.S. can't have any fun holidays like India does.

Back