What are you Thankful for on the eve of Thanksgiving?

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
Hello everyone,
It's a tradition that I start a thread every year on the eve of Thanksgiving for everyone to write how they feel or to say what they are thankful for.

What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my family and the Lord foremost of all. I am thankful for this year to go back to my old job (I am a teacher by the way)and to get 2 raises within a 3 month span. I am thankful for helping other families and their children in making an education for them and their future. I am thankful to do something which I love and always will do.

I am thankful for being a fan of Michael's and hopeful for the future of a new beginning. It's so amazing for a man of almost 50 years do be so focused and determined to get back at what he does best. It's amazing because of what he has been through all these years but yet he shows how strong he is and that nothing is gonna let him down.

I am thankful to have been part of a community in which I was blessed to have been a part of in it's early stages (MJJForum) Now I am expecially proud to be part of a newer community which has reunited all members of MJJForum to make a new beginning. Guys the best is yet to come with this fresh community and the new beginning for a new era in Michael Jackson HIStory.

Hello Dorothy......your right...I'm surprised this thread is not full.....anyway....I'm most thankful for family, friends, and for a God that is so wonderful.....I'm also thankful for the fact that mj is doing so well after what he has experienced in the last few years. Someone was mentioning to me how mj is so lucky....I said lucky...he is not lucky, he is BLESSED....and when you are blessed and got FAVOR....oh can't noone touch you....and I meant that!!!!!....anyway thanks for starting this thread, I look forward to checking back and seeing what people responses will be...

Last edited:
I'm thankful for my loved ones and for those who offer love and care without expecting it in return. I am thankful for the lessons I learn everyday so that I can strive to be a better person.
I am thankful for the inspiration that others give me with their own experiences, and I am thankful that I live in a safe place.
I am also thankful for everyone here, the staff for making a great place to be at, and the members for making it worthwhile visiting a great place.

I am also thankful for chocolate and ice cream ^_^

I am thankful for my family, my job and everything in between.

I'm Thankful to have My Mother with me.

I'm Thankful,for the amazing sister i have.

I'm thankful,for my lovely BF,and his family,that are a Bless in my life!

I'm thankful,to have special people who i call Friends,in my life.

I'm Thankful To God...for all the strengh and faith HE gives me everyday,so i can move on.
For all the love HE makes me feel,so i know i am never alone.
For the Hope and ability to dream,so i can see,that my wishes are not impossible.Just needed to be postponed for a while.
For making me feel better,calm,and showing me the way,when i am in a complete despair,not knowing which way to go.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody that celebrates it.

God bless all of you,and the ones you love.

I am thankful for my three sons and that they are alive, healthy, and able to think for themselves.

I am thankful for freinds I know I can turn to to share either laughter or sorrow.

I am thankful to be able to go outside and still see stars, trees, birds, and all the diversity of life and I am thankful the world is finally waking up to realize we must work together to save it.

I am thankful for my own health and sound mind... thankful to have been lucky to inherit good genes and be brought up to take care of myself.

I am thankful that I am still able to care.

I'm thankful for all the things that go overlooked and un-noticed in my life.. Because everything great and small build on each other. I would not have the 'GREAT' things with all those things I do not give time to notice.

From each dirt particle that I step on, to the family members I have.. I'm thankful for it ALL

I am thankfull for Gods love in this world. Im thankful for my friends and family and their support including my MJ friends 0n the Internet. (They are the BEST) I am thankful for my health even when I neglect it so -Im thankful to be able to care for my Mom we have grown so close even though our roles are now changed _ Im SO thankful for my loving BF of 15 yrs who thinks it is so cute when I gush all over MJ and make sexy videos of him :LOL:

Im thankful for MJJcommunity for providing the FANS
of Michael Jackson a safe place to come and support
MJ and each other.

God bless and Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it.

Dorothy Marie, first of all, I'm thankful for your starting this thread!

I am thankful for good friends and companionship on this Thanksgiving, with the remainder of my small family so far away. I'm thankful for the wonderful feast and conversation that I had this evening.

I'm thankful for the abilities I've been given, and I pledge to use them for the positive.

I'm thankful for my education, formally and in life-experience. One can never get enough education.

I am thankful for my spiritual life, which gives me direction and hope.

And, I'm thankful for my wonderful (four) feline companions, who keep me from ever being lonely. They are so funny, loving, and warm!

Peace,

Victoria

Back