What do Michael's friends think of Murray?

marebear

Proud Member
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have just wondered what his close friends must be thinking of Murray. I know how we feel but they actually knew him and this man takes their friend away.

they probably think he is a murderer..that took their friend away..:(

Did MJ even have friends? They've all been silent pretty much and haven't said a word. If they've listened to Michael's 'family' they probably blame MJ for his own death. Even when Murray was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter, the friends said nothing for MJ. It's just sad!

I think they don't want to talk to the media and keep their friendship with Michael private. I do wish someone would say what Murray did was wrong.

I think they don't want to talk to the media and keep their friendship with Michael private. I do wish someone would say what Murray did was wrong.
The silence coming from Michael Jackson's "Hollywood" peers is pathetic and extremely disgusting.

The silence coming from Michael Jackson's "Hollywood" peers is pathetic and extremely disgusting.

I agree.. and the silence from his family is even more disgusting. The prosecutor sounded more concerned and more passionate during closing arguments than MJ's own family. Murray killed MJ and they heard the details of what he did and how incompetent he was and they've said absolutely nothing

I agree.. and the silence from his family is even more disgusting. The prosecutor sounded more concerned and more passionate during closing arguments than MJ's own family. Murray killed MJ and they heard the details of what he did and how incompetent he was and they've said absolutely nothing
You speak the truth. :agree:

Yes i find it disgusting as well but i only think the main "friends" in his inner circle were only mainly friends with mj for the $$$ and attention.
None of them ever really cared bout his health & wellbeing, i think liz taylor was & still is the main one in mjs corner

Yes i find it disgusting as well but i only think the main "friends" in his inner circle were only mainly friends with mj for the $$$ and attention.
None of them ever really cared bout his health & wellbeing, i think liz taylor was & still is the main one in mjs corner

Don't you find it heartbreaking how silent MJ's siblings and parents are?

Don't you find it heartbreaking how silent MJ's siblings and parents are?

Oh yes of course that is what disgusts me the most and what bothers me more is that oxman seems to be their "spokesperson" now. It as if none of them care bout how mj is protrayed in the media and how they spin lies bout him. I hope that they watch over his children and make sure they stay away from the reading/watching the media

yes...I completely agree..the silence from the friends and family is very disturbing..:( Either Michael is being thrown under the bus...or there is dead silence...poor Michael.

yes...I completely agree..the silence from the friends and family is very disturbing..:( Either Michael is being thrown under the bus...or there is dead silence...poor Michael.

I think it a bit of both

It is truly sad. It seems he didn't have many true friends. The family earlier claimed Murray is just a "fall guy", so I believe they are focusing on suing AEG. They may have been told not to say anything. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
I pray for Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

It is truly sad. It seems he didn't have many true friends. The family earlier claimed Murray is just a "fall guy", so I believe they are focusing on suing AEG. They may have been told not to say anything. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
I pray for Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

I agree with everything you have said, and I, also pray for Michael's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket everyday. :angel:

I also know that God is not mocked. God, now, has Michael Jackson
safe in Heaven;
and these other evil clowns will be dealth with by God all Mighty.

Agree.. they were either throwing him under the bus or there was dead silence. Nothing. Mike was murdered/killed by his physician and the family says nothing about it? it doesn't make sense to me. Mike is not at fault, his doctor is. The prosecution told them what happened. They've heard for themselves what Murray did and didn't do for MJ, yet they've said nothing. They should be calling out Murray for his lack of concern and his lack of professionalism but they've done nothing. It's so sad! Poor MJ

Tom Mesereau has been the best defending Michael so far. He made it very clear who he thinks is responsible for Michael’s death.

artik;3195485 said:
Tom Mesereau has been the best defending Michael so far. He made it very clear who he thinks is responsible for Michael’s death.

true.. and the problem is why is Tom Mesereau the best defender and not MJ's family?

artik;3195485 said:

He has been very good. I wish others would show that care too.

I think there is more to it then we know. I don't think the Jackson family is keeping quiet for no reason, we don't what's going on behind closed doors so we shouldn't be so quick to judge..

I think there is more to it then we know. I don't think the Jackson family is keeping quiet for no reason, we don't what's going on behind closed doors so we shouldn't be so quick to judge..

The plan to sue AEG will go nowhere. So their best bet is to get out there and make sure Murray goes to jail and get whatever they can from him and his malpractice insurance. Katherine will get nothing from AEG. Murray killed MJ, not AEG.

The family in my opinion should be calling the medical boards and everywhere else to make sure Murray never sets foot in another medical facility again. This fool had the nerve to have a license in 3 states and be the owner of 2 clinics yet he has the nerve to give MJ anesthesia at home without proper medical equipment and he thinks he should continue to practice.

they only care about making money.that has been shown from the outset. selling stories to tabloids.even if those stories can hurt the case against murray it doesnt matter to them.

they only care about making money.that has been shown from the outset. selling stories to tabloids.even if those stories can hurt the case against murray it doesnt matter to them.

yeah I know... but you would think after hearing the evidence against Murray that they would fight for MJ now.. MJ wanted to sleep not get high, and he fell victim to an incompetent quack. His family should see that now and want to fight more than ever for him.

They may feel too shocked about this whole thing and know not what to say anymore.. don't know, just say that this isn't a light situation for them, to be in the courtroom daily and having to hear such graphic testimonies of how their flesh and blood got to die at the hands of another. I'd be sick to the stomach and not be able to talk or make out too much of this too mercilessly real a reality... Trying to give some the benefit of the doubt, as they're human beings at the end of the day and they hurt too. As for friends, it may be the same for them.. But maybe some of these friends believe Murray or blame Jackson for his death deep down, so better stay quiet about that.

They may feel too shocked about this whole thing and know not what to say anymore.. don't know, just say that this isn't a light situation for them, to be in the courtroom daily and having to hear such graphic testimonies of how their flesh and blood got to die at the hands of another. I'd be sick to the stomach and not be able to talk or make out too much of this too mercilessly real a reality... Trying to give some the benefit of the doubt, as they're human beings at the end of the day and they hurt too. As for friends, it may be the same for them.. But maybe some of these friends believe Murray or blame Jackson for his death deep down, so better stay quiet about that.

I don't buy that at all

So, you don't even think any members of his family are hurting because they lost Michael? That being in the courtoom having to listen to how he died left them indifferent?

All of the family has said that Muarry is to blame for MJ's death. I haven't really heard many of his friends speak at all. I would say Miko has spoken the most and that was right after MJ died. He was doing alot of damage control. I haven't heard much from anyone else though. I agree with you Alma

So, you don't even think any members of his family are hurting because they lost Michael? That being in the courtoom having to listen to how he died left them indifferent?

Sadly,

I don't. His family does not behave like a grieving family in my opinion. A doctor murdered MJ and they all seem to be carrying on with their lives as if it's no big deal. Who tries to perform or get a tour going in the midst of their brother's killer going on trial? How can you even think of touring knowing your brother's murderer is still out there?

Like I've stated they do not act like a grieving family to me and it only proves to me that they didn't love MJ and it was all about the money for a lot of them. I do believe that. If you think your son/brother is in trouble with drugs/medication and you do absolutely nothing about it, then I have no respect for you. If your son/brother is telling you that he fears for his life because of his assets and you do nothing about it, I have zero respect for you.

All of the family has said that Muarry is to blame for MJ's death. I haven't really heard many of his friends speak at all. I would say Miko has spoken the most and that was right after MJ died. He was doing alot of damage control. I haven't heard much from anyone else though. I agree with you Alma

Michael's own mother told Oprah that she doesn't know if Murray killed her son. What does that tell you? The entire family has shown no anger or outrage at all

Then, with the help of God, it is for Michael Jackson's children
(Prince, Paris and Blanket) and for us fans to fight for justice for Michael Jackson,
and to fight to preserve the legacy of peace and love that Michael created while he was on Earth.
God give us all strength. :angel:

Back