What do Michael's friends think of Murray?

Michael's own mother told Oprah that she doesn't know if Murray killed her son. What does that tell you? The entire family has shown no anger or outrage at all

So Katherine speaks for whole family now??? Last I checked all his siblings and even Joe said Muarry is responsible. Also Katherine knows that Mj died at the hands of Muarry. She didnt say killed because in most cases killed=murdered, and she doesnt know if he murdered her or not.

I know that Celine Dion was angry about the way he died and Usher on LKL didn't want to hear anything bad and urged everyone to remember MJ in a positive way! Which I appreciated! But, Other then that...which was so long ago...nothing! =(

Of course MJ fam don't help the situation! I mean here u have Tyler Perry (who never met MJ) and believed everything Janet told him! Repeating what she told him on the Oprah show as if he was there to witness what Janet was saying about MJ himself!

Last edited:
I know that Celine Dion was angry about the way he died and Usher on LKL didn't want to hear anything bad and urged everyone to remember MJ in a positive way! Which I appreciated! But, Other then that...which was so long ago...nothing! =(

Of course MJ fam don't help the situation! I mean here u have Tyler Perry (who never met MJ) and believed everything Janet told him! Repeating what she told him on the Oprah show as if he was there to witness what Janet was saying about MJ himself!

Michael Jackson's peers in the entertainment industry never understood Michael Jackson, because he was and remains so much more than them. They have always thought it wise to never support Michael Jackson, as it might hinder their careers.
They are wrong. There are forces at work in the Universe that
are way beyond the petty desires of the "rich and famous".

yeah I guess you're right.. when his own family blames him why would anyone else defend hm? Janet got to Tyler Perry, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and God knows who else. Quincy, Lionel Richie were brainwashed, Lisa Marie was brainwashed by the family. It's just awful. They all blame MJ and then Janet and Randy have the audacity to go to Murray's preliminary hearing for their brother's death when they blame their brother. They all make me sick. MJ had absolutely no one in his corner.

they never blamed their brother.... people need to stop saying that cause its not true... all of them blamed muarry. also many of mj's friends who spent time around him, or know people who know him didnt have to ask the family anything. hollywood is a small place and everyone knows everybody in someway. the same goes for the people who work for the celebrities.they all gossip.. so if any of those people(-tyler perry) heard any crap about mj having perscription problems(whether it be past or present) probably heard it through the grapevine. the people that were on tv less than 2hrs after he was pronounced dead are the main ones to blame. they did alot of damage before and family member said one word(well besides jermaine).

im sure the people who truly love mj, are very heartbroken that he is gone and hope justice is served. i understand that people have lives, but it saddens me that only family and travis payne have showed up to the court to support mj. even during the trial, why didnt all of these socalled friends show up then. i know some called for support, but they couldve done so much better. i think its because many couldnt personally benefit from the support. also because of image issues.

the jacksons may not be the best family and get along 100% of the time, but they are there for each other when it counts.

i just wish mj didnt attract so many yes-men and had people that told him when his s**t stunk. he also needed to keep those type of people around him. i think that was a BIG problem. he had too many people that main concern was themsevles and their pockets and not his well being. if he had better people, alot of the things that happened in the last 10-15 yrs wouldnt have taken place. i think one of the main things that killed him was GREED!!! its so sad because he was an amazing person and he has done wonderful things. it didnt have to end that way.

they never blamed their brother.... people need to stop saying that cause its not true... all of them blamed muarry. also many of mj's friends who spent time around him, or know people who know him didnt have to ask the family anything. hollywood is a small place and everyone knows everybody in someway. the same goes for the people who work for the celebrities.they all gossip.. so if any of those people(-tyler perry) heard any crap about mj having perscription problems(whether it be past or present) probably heard it through the grapevine. the people that were on tv less than 2hrs after he was pronounced dead are the main ones to blame. they did alot of damage before and family member said one word(well besides jermaine).

im sure the people who truly love mj, are very heartbroken that he is gone and hope justice is served. i understand that people have lives, but it saddens me that only family and travis payne have showed up to the court to support mj. even during the trial, why didnt all of these socalled friends show up then. i know some called for support, but they couldve done so much better. i think its because many couldnt personally benefit from the support. also because of image issues.

the jacksons may not be the best family and get along 100% of the time, but they are there for each other when it counts.

i just wish mj didnt attract so many yes-men and had people that told him when his s**t stunk. he also needed to keep those type of people around him. i think that was a BIG problem. he had too many people that main concern was themsevles and their pockets and not his well being. if he had better people, alot of the things that happened in the last 10-15 yrs wouldnt have taken place. i think one of the main things that killed him was GREED!!! its so sad because he was an amazing person and he has done wonderful things. it didnt have to end that way.

chanel05,

I know you're a big Jackson family supporter but the family did blame MJ. Where have you been? Your girl went on and on with Robyn Roberts, Oprah Winfrey and God knows who else saying her brother was a drug addict in denial. If she really thought Murray was to blame those words would've never left her mouth. Then you have Rebbie saying the same thing, Randy of course he said it. Katherine went on Oprah talking about plastic surgery addiction and toothpick noses. She blames him too. I'm sorry I will never support any member of this family again except for Prince, Paris and Blanket. All the rest of them have shown their true colors in my opinion. If they really loved and cared about MJ they would've stopped at nothing to help him, instead they begged him for money and reunion concerts. The Jackson family abandoned MJ and they know it. If you believe your son/brother is a raging drug addict and he has three kids he's taking care of you do everything in your power to help him even it means going public. They did absolutely nothing, and as far as MJ's friends I ask where are they and where were they? I just can't fathom that his friends had no idea he was being put in coma to sleep. No one saw MJ acting any differently? no one cared about his weight loss? it's just sad!!

Last edited:
Michael's own mother told Oprah that she doesn't know if Murray killed her son. What does that tell you? The entire family has shown no anger or outrage at all
I think it was a bit different what Katherine had said to Oprah. She said she couldn't accuse Murray of murder because she didn't know if Michael was intentionally killed or by accident. But you could say Katherine was angry at Murray. When Oprah asked her what she would want to say to Murray, she said she would want to ask him why he didn't care of her son properly, why he abandoned him, why he was giving Michael a dangerous drug.

Last edited:
I think it was a bit different what Katherine had said to Oprah. She said she couldn't accuse Murray of murder because she didn't know if Michael was intentionally killed or by accident. But you could say Katherine was angry at Murray. When Oprah asked her what she would want to say to Murray, she said she would want to ask him why he didn't care of her son properly, why he abandoned him, why he was giving Michael a dangerous drug.

you are right. the poster took it as katherine/the family saying that muarry didnt do anything wrong, n thats not true. i understand they they dont like them but dont twist and put words into their mouths.

chanel05,

I know you're a big Jackson family supporter but the family did blame MJ. Where have you been? Your girl went on and on with Robyn Roberts, Oprah Winfrey and God knows who else saying her brother was a drug addict in denial. If she really thought Murray was to blame those words would've never left her mouth. Then you have Rebbie saying the same thing, Randy of course he said it. Katherine went on Oprah talking about plastic surgery addiction and toothpick noses. She blames him too. I'm sorry I will never support any member of this family again except for Prince, Paris and Blanket. All the rest of them have shown their true colors in my opinion. If they really loved and cared about MJ they would've stopped at nothing to help him, instead they begged him for money and reunion concerts. The Jackson family abandoned MJ and they know it. If you believe your son/brother is a raging drug addict and he has three kids he's taking care of you do everything in your power to help him even it means going public. They did absolutely nothing, and as far as MJ's friends I ask where are they and where were they? I just can't fathom that his friends had no idea he was being put in coma to sleep. No one saw MJ acting any differently? no one cared about his weight loss? it's just sad!!

NONE of the family blamed MJ. they ALL BLAMED MUARRY. none of them said MJ IS THE CAUSE OF HIS OWN DEATH. they said MUARRY is the one who administered the drug and HE IS RESPONSIBLE. none of them ever said anything about him being some raging drug addict either. i didnt hear that until some posters said it on here. also, they all said that he was a WONDERFUL father. so dont even try to make up stuff like that. also what does katherine talking about plastic sugery have to do with the topic????

it seems as if you like to twist stuff to benefit what you want to say.
"If she really thought Murray was to blame those words would've never left her mouth."
how can you say that then turn around and say this:
"If they really loved and cared about MJ they would've stopped at nothing to help him,..."
1)how can you get mad at janet/family for saying they tried to help, then turn around and accuse them of not helping. that doesnt make any sense at all.
2)youre mad because janet publicly said that they tried interventions and she felt that he was in denial. yet, you wanted them to PUBLICLY say that mj had an addiction while he was alive. you cant have it both ways. before mj died most people knew nothing about mj having any problems with perscriptions. so i think not going to the public about it while he was alive was better for him. now, if he died in a car accident, then bringing up his past problems would be stupid. since mj passed the way he did, it was brought up.

i know you dont like the family... and thats fine. but you cannot sit there and try to twist and exagerate things they did/didnt say for your own purposes. thats not right.

im convinced that some posters on here goal is to spew as much hate and lies about the family as possible. its fine if you dont like or dont agree with them, but why make up lies??? you guys are doing the same thing many people do/did to mj all of these years. i just dont understand...

where is all the L.O.V.E that so many of you proudly display in your siggys??? PRATICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!!!!!

If you believe Janet really tried to help MJ then so be it. I don't believe her because she herself said she lost Michael around Thriller and she didn't see or talk to him at all, so how could she help him? And if she was trying to help why did she stop if she felt her brother was a raging drug addict? I really hope when she went to the preliminary hearing that she realized her brother didn't kill himself and that he used propofol to sleep not for pain.

If you believe Janet really tried to help MJ then so be it. I don't believe her because she herself said she lost Michael around Thriller and she didn't see or talk to him at all, so how could she help him? And if she was trying to help why did she stop if she felt her brother was a raging drug addict? I really hope when she went to the preliminary hearing that she realized her brother didn't kill himself and that he used propofol to sleep not for pain.

how can you pull up something that happened 30yrs ago and try to apply it to recently. she was saying that they werent as close after thriller as they were before. she never said she didnt she see him or talk to him at all after that. n if you belive that then thats crazy because there is video and pictures that show that isnt true. once again she never said he was a raging drug addict(youre the one callibg him a raging drug addict, not janet) and that he killed himself. she said that muarry was responsible, so i dont see how you can keep making yourself believe otherwise when that is what came out of her mouth. also im sure janet knows what propofol is and what it is used for. if you dont believed she helped, then fine. but dont try to make up other stuff that was never said. thats wrong

im sure the people who truly love mj, are very heartbroken that he is gone and hope justice is served. i understand that people have lives, but it saddens me that only family and travis payne have showed up to the court to support mj. even during the trial, why didnt all of these socalled friends show up then. ...

I am keeping a rest hope that there are actually friends of Michael's out there who simply don't want to talk to the media. Think of the Cascios- and I am hoping he had friends like that who are simply not found on TV the way a few select talked their mouths off on Larry King Live.

Also court wise, while I totally understand those that go in support of Michael, I sort of understand that not everyone is going to court.
2005 was also a different situation. Michael was wrongly accused of horrendous crimes and as many said- that was when those that professed to have loved him so much, should have come out in droves (his fans came)- but Thomas Mesereau already said his peace on that in a very tactful way.

Michael is NOT on trial here. And I think some people are beyond heart broken. I think it's wonderful that Travis Payne showed up, he must miss him very, very much.

I think people deal very differently with pain. And the idea that he was in fact deserted by most of humanity- despite being so beloved at the same time- is something I can't even think about.
But then there are others who cherish their memories of their friendships with Michael, Mr.Payne, Ms Gaitlin etc- and probably some unknowns. And I wish them healing and peace.

I wasn't aware Travis Payne went to the preliminary hearing. Isn't he going to be a witness for the prosecution?

Michael's friend probably hate Murray too...his REAL friends anyway.

MARTIN LUTHER KING.JR. Said ......" In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Last edited:
I am keeping a rest hope that there are actually friends of Michael's out there who simply don't want to talk to the media. Think of the Cascios- and I am hoping he had friends like that who are simply not found on TV the way a few select talked their mouths off on Larry King Live.

Also court wise, while I totally understand those that go in support of Michael, I sort of understand that not everyone is going to court.
2005 was also a different situation. Michael was wrongly accused of horrendous crimes and as many said- that was when those that professed to have loved him so much, should have come out in droves (his fans came)- but Thomas Mesereau already said his peace on that in a very tactful way.

Michael is NOT on trial here. And I think some people are beyond heart broken. I think it's wonderful that Travis Payne showed up, he must miss him very, very much.

I think people deal very differently with pain. And the idea that he was in fact deserted by most of humanity- despite being so beloved at the same time- is something I can't even think about.
But then there are others who cherish their memories of their friendships with Michael, Mr.Payne, Ms Gaitlin etc- and probably some unknowns. And I wish them healing and peace.

thats true... i can understand why some would remain quiet. im talking about the ones who would bring him up every chance they get. those are some of the main ones who should show some kind of support even if they dont show up to the trial. i can also imagine that it would be hard for some of them to go there and hear all of that info.

I wasn't aware Travis Payne went to the preliminary hearing. Isn't he going to be a witness for the prosecution?

yea he had came one day that i know of, but he had to leave because there wasnt enough seats in court

^I agree Chanel. The only thing the family would imply is that Murray wouldn't have been there doing what he did (administering heavy aenasthetics) if Michael didn't want him to. That doesn't mean he's a junkie or that he has himself to blame for his death, but it does mean that he wasn't making the wisest decisions in dealing with his insomnia.

chanel05,

Please read between the lines. The Jackson family has not been very supportive of their deceased sibling/son at all. His own sister didn't even stop working when he was killed. I have no respect for that. That pretty much shows in my opinion what she thinks of her brother. I am actually shocked she went to a couple of preliminary hearing dates considering she doesn't blame Murray for MJ's death. You don't talk about denial and alleged interventions when your brother was murdered. Now if MJ overdosed himself on some cocaine or something without a doctor being present then you may talk about his alleged addictions and interventions but you don't do that when your brother was under the care of a medical doctor by his bedside.

MARTIN LUTHER KING.JR. Said ......" In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
This is one of the most profound statements ever made.
I thank you for sharing. :flowers:
Now, I will always remember these MLK's words of truth.

^I agree Chanel. The only thing the family would imply is that Murray wouldn't have been there doing what he did (administering heavy aenasthetics) if Michael didn't want him to. That doesn't mean he's a junkie or that he has himself to blame for his death, but it does mean that he wasn't making the wisest decisions in dealing with his insomnia.

i kinda agree. as you said is no way are/have they said that he is a junkie. i dont expect everyone to like them, but dont bash them based on things they havent done or said.

chanel05,

Please read between the lines. The Jackson family has not been very supportive of their deceased sibling/son at all. His own sister didn't even stop working when he was killed. I have no respect for that. That pretty much shows in my opinion what she thinks of her brother. I am actually shocked she went to a couple of preliminary hearing dates considering she doesn't blame Murray for MJ's death. You don't talk about denial and alleged interventions when your brother was murdered. Now if MJ overdosed himself on some cocaine or something without a doctor being present then you may talk about his alleged addictions and interventions but you don't do that when your brother was under the care of a medical doctor by his bedside.

they have been supportive. just because they havent done what YOU want them to do or what YOU think they should have done, doesnt make them unsupportive. Janet postponed filming her movie for a few weeks and went out to cali. the brothers stop filming the reality show during that time also. once again, i dont know why you keep telling yourself she doesnt blame muarry, because she does, and she always has. just because you feel that she shouldnt have spoken about whatever problems she felt mj had, doesnt change the fact that she blamed muarry. you may not like that she said that, but that doesnt mean that she thinks he is a junkie or killed himself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
back on topic:
maybe some will show more support during the trial

{ i dont know why you keep telling yourself she doesnt blame muarry, because she does, and she always has}

Sorry chanel05 I just don't think she does. If she did she would not have thrown MJ under the bus like she did. And we all know she was telling Tyler Perry and whoever else all kinds of crap. Michael was killed by his doctor and I don't think his family has done enough to re-inforce that issue. They would rather blame MJ than take a look at their own actions or inactions when it came to their brother and or son

I could discuss why I have a geat dislike of the Jackson Family
because of their non-support of Michael Jackson both when he was still with us and now. Instead, I will simply pray that Michael Jackson's children are well taken care as they are growing up. :angel:

We all seen the interviews by some family members and it's clear that they do blame Murray for administering what he did to MJ! But, they also place blame on MJ! And some fans do not agree with that because the auptosy shows that MJ was not an addict! Simple!

Time will show who or who does not support MJ in the end of all this! Sad there isn't more! Even the Cascio's on the Oprah show said they never seen MJ take drugs and around them he was fine! But, they also said that it was sad what they heard about what was happening to him at the end! HUH? o_O Which was confusing!

To me it's what there hearing others say that made them say that! Even though they already said they saw nothing wrong with him all those yrs! SMDH

His REAL friends may not be public personalities with a 'platform' to speak.

Michael's own mother told Oprah that she doesn't know if Murray killed her son. What does that tell you?

That is not true.

Oprah: 'When Michael died at the time we were hearing alleged drug overdose, were you shocked hearing it was drugs'

Katherine: 'No no I didn't hear it was drugs, I heard it was propofol, an overdose of propofol, you know its for when they put you to sleep'

Oprah
: 'its's an anesthetic'

Katherine :'it's an anesthetic, that's exactly what it is'.

Oprah
: 'were you aware he was taking prescription drugs for sleep and to feel more balanced'

Katherine: 'No. But remember when he was burnt in the head...'

and they go on to talk about that. She is talking about the past dependence on painkillers. Michael has had problems in the past that he admitted to.

Oprah talks about the trial and the pyjama incident asking if this was an indication of durgs, and Katherine corrected her about the whole incident - people watching Oprah will not have heard this explanation before.

Oprah
: 'what if anything would you say to dr conrad murray?'

Katherine: ' i've thought about this, i would say 'why didn't he take care of my child?' 'why did he leave the room, and all that?' 'and why did he give that to him, and its dangerous, why did you do it?'

Oprah:'do you think he murdered your son?'

Katherine
: 'I can't accuse him of murder, i don't know if it was accidently done, or if it was intentionally done. i don't wanna get into that.. i have my thoughts, but i don't wanna say..'

It was blindingly obvious from that interview that she blamed Murray for Michael's death.

Michael died from an overdose of Propofol given by Murray, Katherine said this, she just said she didn't know if this was accidental (negligence manslaughter) or if it was intentional (murder with intent). She even said it was an anaesthetic, that Murray left the room when he shouldn't have, and sleep problems were mentioned.

Last edited:
{ i dont know why you keep telling yourself she doesnt blame muarry, because she does, and she always has}

Sorry chanel05 I just don't think she does. If she did she would not have thrown MJ under the bus like she did. And we all know she was telling Tyler Perry and whoever else all kinds of crap. Michael was killed by his doctor and I don't think his family has done enough to re-inforce that issue. They would rather blame MJ than take a look at their own actions or inactions when it came to their brother and or son

well, we will just have to disagree. i dont think you can say what someone thinks based off what you think they should or shouldnt do. n people i come into contact with(outside of this board) always say "why is the family tring to blame muarry, when mj caused his own death."

We all seen the interviews by some family members and it's clear that they do blame Murray for administering what he did to MJ! But, they also place blame on MJ! And some fans do not agree with that because the auptosy shows that MJ was not an addict! Simple!

Time will show who or who does not support MJ in the end of all this! Sad there isn't more! Even the Cascio's on the Oprah show said they never seen MJ take drugs and around them he was fine! But, they also said that it was sad what they heard about what was happening to him at the end! HUH? o_O Which was confusing!

To me it's what there hearing others say that made them say that! Even though they already said they saw nothing wrong with him all those yrs! SMDH

sorry to double post..
also most people like family and friends have said that they have never seen him take any drugs so it was suprising(how he passed). i think friends/family may heard things from people around mj and thats where they got their info from. (if true) after they heard things and tried their intervention and mj kept saying im fine, i dont have a problem and then you dont see him taking any drugs... then thats all you have to go on at that time. then fastfoward a few years later and the your brother dies because of a mix of sedatives and propofol he was given by a doctor to sleep and its like damn....

we dont know what they heard and who they heard it from. so honestly I CANT TRULY SAY what did and didnt happen. im sure there is alot of info that is withheld and that we dont know of. i can only speculate.
i just wonder what info they have... n i guess it was true that mj and the cascios werent close at the end

well, we will just have to disagree. i dont think you can say what someone thinks based off what you think they should or shouldnt do. n people i come into contact with(outside of this board) always say "why is the family tring to blame muarry, when mj caused his own death."

I've read many ppl comments saying the same thing, even though not on MJ forums. I see Murray as a an enabler, as it was said during the prelim. He didn't act as a doctor.

Back