What if Michael Jackson was a woman....

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Let's go into another universe, parallel world, Earth-1610 (pretend that ours is Earth-616). In this timeline, in 1958, gifted, really talented black girl was born She was called Michelle.... Michelle Jackson. From her very childhood she liked music, she liked to dance... It was obvious, that she has really bright future full opportunities.... She destinied to become the greatest influencer and entertainer in the History....

Sorry, for a little bit weird type of beginning of thread. I just wanted to make kind a prologue. The main question, that I would like to discuss in this thread is What If Michael Jackson was a Michelle Jackson? What would her life be like? Do you think, it would changed entirely? Do you think, that Michael, if he was a woman, could have much less problems with mass-media? Maybe he (I mean she), would finally have a chance to live full happy life till the old age? Or maybe, if she... sorry.... he was a woman, he didn't even get so many achievments?

In my opinion, if there was a Queen of Pop, Michelle Jackson with the same problems, that Michael had (vitiligo, abusive father, nose accidents), her life would be entirely different... And I'm not sure, that in totally good way.... Let me explain, I'm sure there would be no pedophilia courts, also there wouldn't be any cases with "he look like a white woman". I think, that tabloids wouldn't treat her so cruelly... But still, there would be problems with drug addiction, there totally would be problems with mass-media. I guess, they would blame her for white skin, nose surgery and addiction to propofol again... but not that hard. Even though, I'm not really sure, that she could survive This Is It period... If there was Murray again, she would definately have all chances to die, just like Michael. Because the main problem was her desperate need to sleep.... But what if in her universe, there was no This Is It tour... As we all know, TII tour is result of Michael's lack of money... If he didn't have 500 million dollars of debt, he would never agreed to this stupid performance. And he would survive.... I'm not a sexist, but I think, that Michelle Jackson would have earned much more money than Michael... Because firstly, her looks would be just brilliant (if Michael had so beautiful appearance, then his female version would be even more beautiful), there would be totally more fans (even if her music was less legendary, which is very doubtful), secondly there would be no money loss in courts.... Moreover, there will no health loss in courts, that's why, perhaps, she would finally agreed to give Invincible tour...So, by the time, AEG would come to her doors, she would have no debts (or at least no so much). And when, they would made a TII tour proposion, she would just send them to hell and go shoot films... Like she always dreamt about....So, maybe, actually she indeed future brighter than Michael's.... But, maybe I'm just too optimistic...:unsure:

06c7a2ab11e2cba6edd52047b79635cd.jpg
5e98a738aace74fbf0399f99a6059b84.png

I don't see what's pervy about fancying someone. I fancy him now and I'd surely fancy him if he was a woman. He'd just look like Janet.
I have no idea how different his life would have been as a woman. He wouldn't be part of the J5 and the Jacksons so he would have to stand his ground. That could be more difficult. He'd face different challenges than he had to face as a man. Impossible to predict.
Regarding his quote about women not screaming for other women, I'd say it's different in 2023. Young women surely do scream for Lana Del Rey, Blackpink or Beyoncé. Speaking from experience.

He'd just look like Janet.
I have no idea how different his life would have been as a woman. He wouldn't be part of the J5 and the Jacksons so he would have to stand his ground. That could be more difficult. He'd face different challenges than he had to face as a man. Impossible to predict.
Idk. Knowing the animal he was on stage, it's hard to imagine a female grabbing her crotch or ripping off her shirt without looking (or perceived) cheap and pathetic.

Idk. Knowing the animal he was on stage, it's hard to imagine a female grabbing her crotch or ripping off her shirt without looking (or perceived) cheap and pathetic.
Maybe if you're biased. I'm not ultra liberal but if a man gets away with doing something, I can't see why a woman would look pathetic while doing it. Michael was perceived as obscene and vulgar by some (the JWs, some countries, some press...) and sexy by others. Maybe in the 80s and 90s things were different.

What kind of topic did we all have in klatschZeitung once said in 2000 that he wants to be a woman, all nonsense

Maybe if you're biased. I'm not ultra liberal but if a man gets away with doing something, I can't see why a woman would look pathetic while doing it. Michael was perceived as obscene and vulgar by some (the JWs, some countries, some press...) and sexy by others. Maybe in the 80s and 90s things were different.
Yeah but MJ is one of the few artist where the sexuality is like, not the primary or distinct focus. I can actually turn it off if I want to.

Agree! Michael did get away with lot of sensual moves on stage (not that I am complaining), it added to his charm and sex appeal. I don't think a woman would have gotten away with that. That's just how the world works.

If he was a woman he wouldn't be M ..because him , himself , the beauty of him - mental as well as physical would not exist .MJ as we know would not exist. So this Michelle would be like a new person altogether. if you see what i mean.
Would i support Michelle Jackson? back in 1991 for me ? Not a chance. On the surface , that would be another Madonna/Janet/ Kylie/Whitney/Belinda Carlisle / Shenice/ Maria /Sarah Brightman - any female artist for me , - So, I would not have bothered to learn more or let that chick find a special place in my mind and heart. i came from rock. i expected men in my magazines...so, i expected men in my dreams.
pretty men , but men all the same. ..and rowdy , raspy ones at that. Is Michelle raspy ? is her art angry ? Got something to say to me
? Remember it's 1991..
She would be at a tie then with Madonna or her sister Janet...then i would then think she was just a rip off of Janet, but would look at the world through child like eyes- Hmmm . your kind of weird! lady ! :eek: :sick:... This girl can't win - even if she uses her sexuality on me ... That would not work. I was a kid. Michelle Jackson grabbing her crotch, promoting peace? telling me she loves me, please go for my ideals , go for my dreams? No way. Get out of here dude. 😨

* M staring this thread down !

Last edited:
If he was a woman he wouldn't be M ..because him , himself , the beauty of him - mental as well as physical would not exist .MJ as we know would not exist. So this Michelle would be like a new person altogether. if you see what i mean.
Would i support Michelle Jackson? back in 1991 for me ? Not a chance. On the surface , that would be another Madonna/Janet/ Kylie/Whitney/Belinda Carlisle / Shenice/ Maria /Sarah Brightman - any female artist for me , - So, I would not have bothered to learn more or let that chick find a special place in my mind and heart. i came from rock. i expected men in my magazines...so, i expected men in my dreams.
pretty men , but men all the same. ..and rowdy , raspy ones at that. Is Michelle raspy ? is her art angry ? Got something to say to me
? Remember it's 1991..
She would be at a tie then with Madonna or her sister Janet...then i would then think she was just a rip off of Janet, but would look at the world through child like eyes- Hmmm . your kind of weird! lady ! :eek: :sick:... This girl can't win - even if she uses her sexuality on me ... That would not work. I was a kid. Michelle Jackson grabbing her crotch, promoting peace? telling me she loves me, please go for my ideals , go for my dreams? No way. Get out of here dude. 😨

* M staring this thread down !
Wow. Your answer is so ... specific and detailed... Thank you. I understand, what you are talking about 😌

Wow. Your answer is so ... specific and detailed... Thank you. I understand, what you are talking about 😌
I'm passionate about it - even shocked- cause your question took away Michael , babe .. but ...anyway 🏆 🫠 🏆 MJ forever 🌟⭐🤩

Back