What if Michael Jackson was a woman....

The amount of people with the Madonna-Whore complex scares me. Everybody's entitled to their feelings but it's weird for me how many of you forget he'd still have talent and personality. You all divide women into either the sexy type and the caring, nurturing type while men can be all the things they want at once.
Of course I'm not saying it's wrong not to be interested in a female celebrity but be interested in a male one.
Something else I'd like to add: when I saw the actress Dorothy Dandrige, I immediately thought "female Michael!". In terms of looks. Some people are just 10/10 ๐Ÿ˜
Dorothy Dandridge (Final Image).jpg

The amount of people with the Madonna-Whore complex scares me. Everybody's entitled to their feelings but it's weird for me how many of you forget he'd still have talent and personality. You all divide women into either the sexy type and the caring, nurturing type while men can be all the things they want at once.
Of course I'm not saying it's wrong not to be interested in a female celebrity but be interested in a male one.
Something else I'd like to add: when I saw the actress Dorothy Dandrige, I immediately thought "female Michael!". In terms of looks. Some people are just 10/10 ๐Ÿ˜
View attachment 2727
She looks like a mix between Michael Jackson and Marilyn Monroe:oops: What If Marilyn Monroe had a daughter from Michael Jackson๐Ÿ˜„

The amount of people with the Madonna-Whore complex scares me.
True. Though also true that as a woman with same amount of talent and same personality he would not have reached the same height and popularity in his career. She would have been just another Janet and Madonna. Everything that @wendijane said, Michael did get the typical male advantage in the industry, starting from their father only focusing on the boys. Though at the same time, Michelle would not have been dragged down so hard by media. So can't say it's good or bad, it just would have been very different.

Please fact check what you say or state it as your opinion to avoid misinformation
I still think she would have problems. First of all, that filthy animal Joseph would probably have raped her or pimped her out to some of his "friends" like he did with Rebbie and Latoya.

Second of all, as a girl she would not have been in the Jackson 4, and she would have likely used sex to sell her career and get started and given how shy and polite the male Michael was, this would not have happened.

I just responded to a really ridiculous thread. Whats next - if Michael Jackson was white? or how about if he was Chinese or Maori? (Mikaere Hakona is a talented singer in the Billy T/Howard Morrison tradition and can swing a poi like no ones home) Americans and Europeans - google them.

For me, this thread is exploring what if Michael with same amount of talent were a woman, if that woman would have achieved the same height of fame or not. My answer is I don't think so. Its got something to do with Michael, but more about world and its unfairness in general.

when i was like 5 years old, i always thought he's a woman because of the Bad album cover (long hair etc) and his high pitched screams / shouts on his songs. it also didn't help, that the songs on Bad are sped up (higher pitch).
somewhen later my mother explained to me that he's a guy. xD

One time one of my close classmates asked me if Michael is a girl or a boy, I told him that MJ is a boy. Just because someone uses and puts on makeup does not mean they are a girl (or if they have a high pitched voice)

For me, this thread is exploring what if Michael with same amount of talent were a woman, if that woman would have achieved the same height of fame or not. My answer is I don't think so. Its got something to do with Michael, but more about world and its unfairness in general.
No) This thread about, how Michael's life could be different with the same events)

when i was like 5 years old, i always thought he's a woman because of the Bad album cover (long hair etc) and his high pitched screams / shouts on his songs. it also didn't help, that the songs on Bad are sped up (higher pitch).
somewhen later my mother explained to me that he's a guy. xD
When I was 6 years old, I thought he is an alien or a god without defined gender! I truly believed, that he is the best of us)

wait they are? I thought they are normal speed. Or did you just speed them up your self?

the original recordings are indeed slightly slower. they sped up the songs and the pitch was higher afterwards.
I'm not sure but the multitrack of Smooth Criminal is the original speed.

edit:
On The Way You Make Me Feel he almost sounds like a chipmunk in comparison to the original speed....

here is a mix of SC in the original speed and key:
longer mix:

@mjfanatic777:
you basically just need to listen to nicks* remixes, he was using the multitracks for his mixes.
(multitracks: several separately recorded tracks of sounds/music which are put together later on for the final mix/song)

another one (seems recreated):

Back