What is YOUR fav mj album and WHY

HIStory because the songs are some of his most personal ever. Also because this was a time in my life I treasure, so many memories regarding MJ

Last edited:
Bad. It's just awesome album. I really like how the music sounds and all the songs are great. My 2nd favorite is HIStory.

Okay i know i'm going against the crowd, but i really really love invincible.
I love the lost children/dont walk away/you are my life/speechless. I'm a sucker for sweet/sentimental songs.
but of course i love all the albums.

Personally, I like History the best.
Scream, They Don't Really Care About Us and Stranger in Moscow are easily some of his best songs.
Plus the strength of his vocals was top notch, a level I don't think he would have reached in earlier eras.

I grew up on Bad so that will always be my No.1. I was 4 and had the cassette that omitted Leave Me Alone and remember when I was around 7 or 8 I had finally saved the $30 I needed to get the full CD. It's just a masterpiece.

I'm now 30 and literally have that same CD playing in my car on an almost daily basis. For some reason I found that the remastered version, while better quality is missing some of his subtle vocal sounds and they asentuate the music over the vocals more.

If I could only listen to one album for the rest of my life it would be Bad and I would never grow tired of it. It's that good.

I think I will go with Dangerous as an album.

BAD may have better songs IMO, but the structure and flow of Dangerous is amazing.

AND Who Is It, Will You Be There, Remember The Time, Heal The World, Jam, Black or White, Give into Me, Dangerous, Keep it in the closet and Keep The Faith on one album.... Amazing.

Dangerous. Most complete album artistically. Second half of it is incredible.

"Dangerous" is always my first choice. I like the cohesion of that album. You got the beat-centric tracks on the first half, while the message-centric ones on the second. I am a sucker for organization of something. So yeah I chose Dangerous.

Plus, among those adult solo albums that he had, Dangerous is the one that I'd put atop or somehow can compete with any newly-released albums, even today's releases.

I really don't know. I use to be 100% sure my favourite was Bad (as my username probably gives away). However, in the last several months I've preferred to listen to Dangerous and Thriller. Right now, it's Thriller. That will probably change though, lol. :D

HIStory right now. It's just a masterpiece from beginning to end. I love every track on it and love the way its sequenced; the track order is perfection. In my opinion there's zero filler on it. Every track is worthy.

Bad always has a special place in my heart because it was Moonwalker as a child that got me addicted to Michael.. Putting that aside I don't know my favorite though!

Thriller. It is absolutely flawless and the audio engineering is spectacular. It really is an audiophile album

Back