What Made You Laugh Today?

FullLipsDotNose

Proud Member
I had a seminar today starting at 10 am, so I set up an alarm clock for 8 am, then I checked the Internet, had breakfast, prepared for classes and then realised only half an hour remained so I had to hurry up. I ran a half of my journey, so when I got into the classroom (on time, thankfully!), I was sweating like hell.

When we finished I left with my classmate and she noticed I didn´t have a jacket on. I told her: "You know, I was running here to make it, I am so sweaty I don´t wanna wear a jacket atm." She replied: "Uhm, and why didn´t you go to a lab practical today at 8 am? You know, the practical was rescheduled. The tutor and we were wondering where you were." (For context: Without trying to boast, I´m considered one of the most excellent students in my year, so if I miss something, everyone goes crazy because I´m usually everyone´s first aid kit when it comes to exams or homework. So now I´ll have to ask someone else for the notes lol)

I was like: "Oh my God! I was running fast to make this seminar whilst completely forgetting about another class before!!":doh:

I guess my father would say: "Why do you remember MJ´s lyrics and not when your classes are?!":rofl:

PS: I´m in library atm, trying to do a set reading before another class, but that doesn´t prevent me from procrastinating... I still don´t have the nuts to look into the crotch thread to check new stuff:(:D

Re: What Made You Laught Today?

I was on the bus this morning, and a chick with a huge ass got off the bus. Now baring in mind that this lady was about 5'3 and 48kilos, I was so amazed by her proportions, I though she was trying to do a Kim Kardashian!

Well, today I had to giggle at a comment of the saleslady at my local Newsagent. :D

For about a week now, I get my UK Newspaper and she babbled in awe:

"Wow, you are surely brushing up your English this way" :cheeky:

I had to giggle cause few in my neighbourhood know that English is my 'mothertongue' instead of my Dutch or even French.

(Sidenote here: Belgium 'official' languages are Dutch and French.)

As no one was in the store, she babbled on... "You're still into Michael Jackson hey? " :D

So, I proudly told her about :wub: MJJCommunity :wub: and what we stand for and all and you should have seen her face. :eek:

This made my day really. Thanks that I could share it here! ;D

I went to the laundromat today and saw this sign on the wall, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :mello:

GetAttachment.aspx

Well, at least they tried... -_-

Just now I'm looking into a commercial on YouTube with the beatboxing beaver, I saw that video last night watching "Top 10 Animal Commercials of All Time" on KTLA and that video was so freaking funny. And now I found it so I can laugh at it again.

[YOUTUBE]VQU-sWtWPbU[/YOUTUBE]

Back