What Michael Jackson song are you listening to now?

I'm on a rotation of "Stranger In Moscow", "Childhood", "Smile", "Cry", "Keep Your Head Up" and "Be Not Always".
Because I didn't get anything for christmas.

I am listening now extended versions of Remember the time, Bad (I have three versions of Bad) and Come together. And they are stunning. So much drive in them. I am also fond of remix of Remember the time and Miles away (Madonna)

Smooth Criminal. God damn, some Michael songs, I need to hear at least 5 times in a row to feel satisfied. And Smooth Criminal is one of those :)

I've been really into the "Dangerous and "Invincible" albums lately. My favorite song from Dangerous is the title track and Can't Let Her Get Away" amongst others. One of my favorite songs from "Invincible" is Butterflies. I've just gotten back into listening to Michael's music. For a long time it hurt so bad to hear his voice. And know that he was gone for ever just made me cry. So I had to wait a long time. It's hard listening to "Heaven Can Wait" though.

Who knows what I'll binge on next musically from Michael? I just love his music. I miss him so much!

Back