What MJ concert do you want released most?

Why not something new? I think they should release something we haven't seen before.

Why? Well, cuz it's what I want? lol Yeah never before seen stuff would be nice, I'd definitely enjoy that. But I also know the classics that I enjoy, and it would be great to get proper releases of those too. It's like saying a new Superman comic would be great, give me a new story, something fresh I haven't seen before. But it'd also be cool to get an original first issue of the first Superman comic for a fraction of what it's actually worth. Just cuz you already know the story doesn't make it meaningless. Well at least not to me. Weird metaphor I know lol, but you know what I mean (I hope).

I'd like a show from all of these concerts

Destiny Tour
Triumph Tour
Victory Tour
BAD Tour 1987
BAD Tour 1988/1989
Dangerous Tour 1992

Yes. I'm greedy

I see you left out the HIStory Tour ;)

I think I recall you not being a big fan of the tour, but if there was an official release (with cool bonus features) would you buy it?

I think I recall you not being a big fan of the tour, but if there was an official release (with cool bonus features) would you buy it?

Depends on the show. If it was Munich, I wouldn't buy it, because I think MJ's performance was weak (By his standards) during that show. But I would buy Kuala Lumpur, Bucharest or Brunei. Brunei especially. MJ was awesome and on top form that night.

I don't hate the HIStory Tour, but It's not on my most needed things to be released. And it's all over Youtube, so it's not exactly rare

Depends on the show. If it was Munich, I wouldn't buy it, because I think MJ's performance was weak (By his standards) during that show. But I would buy Kuala Lumpur, Bucharest or Brunei. Brunei especially. MJ was awesome and on top form that night.

I don't hate the HIStory Tour, but It's not on my most needed things to be released. And it's all over Youtube, so it's not exactly rare

I agree, if they release any HIStory Tour show, it shouldn't be a show that's all over youtube.

Regardless of what show they release, it would be really incredible if they include the Prague Rehearsals as a bonus. You ever hear that Stranger In Moscow he did during them? :)

The story about the Brisbane show was, when it came out, that this tape, was a forgotten tape at the arena - only this first half exist

Really?? May I ask where you discovered this information?

I want to see BAD Tour 1987 when Michael performed Bad with Stevie

Last edited:
Dangerous Tour Bremen has been leaked.

I know that and I watched it.

The reason why I mentioned Bremen was because I'd like to see it officially released in HQ. It's what Bucharest should have been, not a butchered concert which focuses 100% in Michael and doesn't have excessive screams from the fans.

Only Prague 96... And I could go to the heaven .... :)

Well I'm greedy and I want all of it :chillin::dancin: in dvd and blu-ray.

First and final Bad Tour concerts.
Bad Tour MSG 88 where MJ sang Smooth Criminal and TWYMMF live for the only time.
Dangerous Tour Munich and Wembley 92 where BOW was sung live albeit over the playback.
Final Dangerous Tour concert.
First and final HIStory Tour concerts.
I would also like to see the 2002 performances of BOW and Heal The World.

Bad Tour MSG with all the songs live (except MITM), because from the snippets I've seen he looks so free and happy on stage and he sounds great.
Bad Tour Liverpool, because it's not too far away from where I live, and also because 125,000 people is the biggest audience he's ever had I think.

Bad Tour MSG with all the songs live (except MITM), because from the snippets I've seen he looks so free and happy on stage and he sounds great.
Bad Tour Liverpool, because it's not too far away from where I live, and also because 125,000 people is the biggest audience he's ever had I think.

biggest audience was in Prague

Aintree 1988 in Blu-Ray. The only thing I'm asking for ! Billie Jean in B.R : I would go to the store faster than a M.F to buy this

I would love to see History Tour Munich Concerts July 4 and July 6 1997 release on DVD, plus all the other concerts in Germany of that year.

I really love his last show in New York, right before 9/11. It would be awesome if they could somehow acquire and restore the footage from that, and then release it on Blu-Ray.

Back