What physical MJ media do you own?

^I really need to get me some more MJ vinyl singles and albums. Love the larger, higher detail cover art. Nice collection.

Thanks again to user BadTour87 for this thread.

I finished taking pics of the best part of my collection.

I loaded them up in the sticky 'Your Collection / Memorabilia' thread (if someone is interested).

;)

I would put it this way. What is it I don't have that is MJ media related? This is someone who has collecting MJ related stuff. Especially media related stuff. On and off since 1990. Though there is still MJ related media that I don't have. That I would have like to have to have gotten. But the way that I am anymore when it comes to MJ. Collecting MJ related stuff no longer appeals to me anymore.:( :boohoo Blame my horrible depression and my horrible anxiety attacks that I have now for that. But here is a few pictures of what I do have.

DSCI00019.jpg

DSCI0016.jpg

The orange disc are the Dangerous rehearsals
The Tokyo Bad Concert
Oprah Interview
Invincible Signing

DSCI0015.jpg

The grey and white disc is from the 1975 Mexico City Jackson 5 concert.

9.jpg

Of course there is other MJ related media that I do have. Other besides just these. Like

MJ's Vision
Helsinki HIStory Concert
Gottenburg, Sweden HIStory Concert
The Michael Album
This Is It dvd
This Is It cd

And other stuff like that.

Great thread! I'm very interested in this topic because I have some MJ stuff, but I recently stopped buying things. I have all his studio albums, a coupe of DVD (concerts and short films) and two books.
I stopped because I realized that if I was going to buy everything I wanted I would spend a lot of money, and I'm trying to approach a more minimalistic lifestyle. But I won't sell any of my MJ stuff because it holds a lot of value to me (for example, the Dangerous CD which is the first CD I ever owned)

This arrived today :) I'm assuming it probably doesn't contain the uncensored version of TDCAU but I haven't listened to it yet so we'll see I guess. EDIT: It does contain the uncensored version. Wondering if I should actually buy the original pressing now, seeing as I basically already have it.

DSC_0780.jpg

DSC_0782.jpg

DSC_0783.jpg

Last edited:
How much did the in-store HIStory set you back, SmoothGangsta?

I might try and get some pictures together. I just have so much stuff. If you were a fan back in the day all you did was buy physical media.

How much did the in-store HIStory set you back, SmoothGangsta?

I might try and get some pictures together. I just have so much stuff. If you were a fan back in the day all you did was buy physical media.

44 pounds not including delivery. You should! Would be good to see your collection.

Does anyone else own the 3" CD single of Someone Put Your Hand Out?

I've never seen it since I bought it 20 years ago :)

Does anyone else own the 3" CD single of Someone Put Your Hand Out?

I've never seen it since I bought it 20 years ago :)

I didn't know there was a single cd of that song. I just have the single cassette tape of that song. And the best thing about that is that it has never been open. The original plastic wrap is still on it. And I tend to keep that way.

It's a Japanese only one. It was $25 in a used record store in Boston, US when I was travelling around America in 1995.

I also happened to see MJ in New York during that trip outside Radio City Misic Hall going into the MTV VMAs.

so many CD's have gotten scratched over the years so I can't really count all the had and unused stuff so I am not sure what I currently own!

"I also happened to see MJ in New York during that trip outside Radio City Misic Hall going into the MTV VMAs."[/QUOTE] Tony R (I did anything wrong with the quote:()

Tony! Really? Wow! I envy you again:yes:. Mike with short hair, aaah.............. Great times.

By the way, being a MJ-fan for very rich 24 years I also collected a lot of MJ-stuff:
- about 50 vinyl-lps, incl. remixes of JAM, ITC, some singles + some 45 singles
- all albums on cd, a promo cd with Scream
- not to forget: all albums on good old record tapes
- magazines, old youth mags, old fanzines, all Black&White-mags
- a lot of books
- very many vhs-video-tapes with tv-snippets, concerts
- the official vhs-videos incl. Ghosts, excl. Ghosts the same on dvd
- some t-shirts
- a BAD-towel
- a lot of small stuff what I forgot where + what it is
- calendars, posters, postcards, a huge DANGEROUS-banner
- and very many pictures at my walls in my home
:)

Since that June 25 I only purchased very less things, of course TII on dvd, maybe a t-shirt, only one book, maybe an old J5-lp on a fleamarket, and of course, cds MICHAEL and golden XSCAPE.

Okay I think I got all my physical media...no doubt I've left a few bits and pieces out.

First up, compact discs:

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

Vinyl next.